Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Metal Face feather (which ironically, is not made of metal). It is a Metal Face 2 with a Plastic core, and a Plastic Bolt, and is the lightest combo that can be made with a metal face.
(Feb. 14, 2011  3:33 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: What's MF-F?

Look in the BB-84 and BB-85 topics.
Metal Face - Feather, the lightest face bolt.
Last question, what's the top tier destabilizer?
Unofficially the one I just gave you, I presume..? Bull is acceptable too, so is 90/100 and regular face bolts..
Is the Hasbro or TT Cancer preferred? And is 85 released by Hasbro yet?
does hasbro and tt stuff work together fit into each other i got ad145 and sd does not completely fit into it a hasbro sd and in battle (hasbro stadium ) wobbles ,ore and have no discussion on it the burn wheel is new the sd is new to the bull is fine mint condintion the face is good too and the ad145 is not damage at all what is going on i have heard mnothing about ad145 wobbling
(Feb. 14, 2011  3:42 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: does hasbro and tt stuff work together fit into each other i got ad145 and sd does not completely fit into it a hasbro sd and in battle (hasbro stadium ) wobbles ,ore and have no discussion on it the burn wheel is new the sd is new to the bull is fine mint condintion the face is good too and the ad145 is not damage at all what is going on i have heard mnothing about ad145 wobbling

The parts are supposed to fit, but perhaps some specific combinations in specific circumstances do rattle.
Which Metal Fight stadium would be the most balanced or recommended for playing plastic,engine gear, and hms bey blades on? I don't have an older generation stadium.
Do you use a sliding shot with a destabilizer?
Mak3ndo-
The attack stadium.

There's also tornado balance and tornado attack(?), but you cant use those for MFB beyblades, since it is cross generation

@CyberDranzer-
Most people do, it's a little bit more effective. It will destabilize a tiny bit more, because it can get under the other beyblade better.
There's also a bank shot.
Is it possible to use a destabilizer in a Super Vortex Stadium?
(Feb. 14, 2011  4:23 AM)DemonRageX Wrote: Is it possible to use a destabilizer in a Super Vortex Stadium?

No, it's impossible. Can't be done.
Dumb Rimshot
---------------------------------------

Yes, you can. They take down 145 height stamina very well.
(Feb. 14, 2011  4:23 AM)DemonRageX Wrote: Is it possible to use a destabilizer in a Super Vortex Stadium?

It's Possible To Use One In Every Stadium.
What do the numbers mean in the spin track?
(Feb. 14, 2011  4:40 AM)spiritofldrago Wrote: What do the numbers mean in the spin track?

Read the Metal Fight Beyblade article on Beywiki ...
their heights (according to millimeters?)
The height. Read Beywiki for these things.
Which Is The Real Story Of Beyblade Metal Fight?
The Anime Or Manga?
Since Big Bang Is In The Manga Already,I'm Guessing That's The Real Story?
(Feb. 14, 2011  4:40 AM)spiritofldrago Wrote: What do the numbers mean in the spin track?

It's the height in milimeters. 100 is 10.0mm, 105 is 10.5mm, and so on.

Don't know if i asked this already, but what's better TT's Flame or Hasbro Flame? And what's better, TT Cancer or Hasbro Gasher?
(Feb. 14, 2011  4:43 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: what's better, TT Cancer or Hasbro Gasher?

Hasbro Gasher.
(Feb. 14, 2011  4:43 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Don't know if i asked this already, but what's better TT's Flame or Hasbro Flame? And what's better, TT Cancer or Hasbro Gasher?

They are both outclassed, so it doesn't really matter. Although, I don't think there were tests to show which one was better.

Hasbro gasher is better
(Feb. 14, 2011  4:43 AM)Stratus G. Wrote: Which Is The Real Story Of Beyblade Metal Fight?
The Anime Or Manga?
Since Big Bang Is In The Manga Already,I'm Guessing That's The Real Story?

This topic is for questions on the Beyblade hobby.
(Feb. 14, 2011  4:45 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2011  4:43 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Don't know if i asked this already, but what's better TT's Flame or Hasbro Flame? And what's better, TT Cancer or Hasbro Gasher?

They are both outclassed, so it doesn't really matter. Although, I don't think there were tests to show which one was better.

Hasbro gasher is better
It's for a destabilizer.
Then use hasbro. It will be a bit heavier, which will help it to not be the one being destabilized