Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Feb. 13, 2011  2:03 PM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Is the Virgo clear wheel good for stamina?
Is RSF a good defensive tip compared to the other top tier defense tips?
Does earth Virgo come with earth mold 2?
Where do you buy the MFB attack stadium in Australia?

Can anyone answer the, please

1.no
2.yes
3.yes
4.nowhere
The Virgo clear wheel isn't really good for anything.
RSF is a top tier defense bottom.

I do not know about the other two questions.
How good is the sagittario clear wheel then? What is a good clear wheel for stamina?
(Feb. 13, 2011  2:19 PM)SDamonCronous Wrote: How good is the sagittario clear wheel then? What is a good clear wheel for stamina?

Not that good , bull & aquario are the best for stamina , also pegasis 2 from galaxy pegasis
(Feb. 13, 2011  2:24 PM)NitroNeo Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2011  2:19 PM)SDamonCronous Wrote: How good is the sagittario clear wheel then? What is a good clear wheel for stamina?

Not that good , bull & aquario are the best for stamina , also pegasis 2 from galaxy pegasis

A little change,
Hasbro Bull & Aquario are great for stamina so is Kerbex.
And sagittario is somewhat useful in stamina customs.
Which is better for defense: RS, RSF or RF (I know that RF is really good for attack, but it's in there anyway)
Also, what does R2F stand for and what is it good for?
just so that people know, hasbro aquario is heavier than all CWs, ask meteorking.for stamina customs bull is generally considered the best and aquial112 that is a statement without any proof, there is no proof that kerbecs is any good for stamina customs, as not much testing has been done
For RAW defense a worn RF is the best but it;s illegal
So RS.
R2F stand for Right Rubber Flat.
And it's good for attack.
(Feb. 13, 2011  2:33 PM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Which is better for defense: RS, RSF or RF (I know that RF is really good for attack, but it's in there anyway)
Also, what does R2F stand for and what is it good for?

RS & Then RSF , RF is good for defense when properly warn but as wbo saya using it for defense is illegal

R2F is RRF >>> Right Rubber Flat

R2F is really fast & lacks stamina
(Feb. 13, 2011  2:35 PM)abhicherath Wrote: just so that people know, hasbro aquario is heavier than all CWs, ask meteorking.for stamina customs bull is generally considered the best and aquial112 that is a statement without any proof, there is no proof that kerbecs is any good for stamina customs, as not much testing has been done
True,
But it's only 0.01 grams heavier and bull has better weight distribution leading to better stamina so if we put aquario on defense it would really be a waste of stamina
Also Kerbex was tested in one thread and it got 50-50 with bull hasbro.
Aquario and Bull are roughly equal, IIRC.

It's because bull is a more viable purchase/popular that it is reccomended more.
GB145,
As C145 has floor scraping problems.
(Feb. 13, 2011  2:49 PM)SDamonCronous Wrote: How about for low attackers? GB145 or C145?

C145 is outclassed from all angles from the day MFB Explosion beys came & as aquila112 said when it gets off balance it goes on hitting the stadium floor & thus runs out of stamina & spin & the bey with C145 loses
Gb145,
Olden times it was C145 now it's GB145.
Will Hasbro's Galaxy Pegasis be like TT's? Or will it be like that carpy remote controlled one?
There will be an RC one and an ordinary one
On the topic of my last question, thanks for the answers, I'll make sure to use the info. Could anybody give me some examples of the types of combos mentioned in the answers I was given?
I have gotten Basalt metal wheel and Bull wheel, and want to make it a defense combo. I already have GB145 and CS, but I'm not sure if I should get 230 track, RS or RSF bottom. Considering Basalt gets unbalanced easily due to the part of metal that it misses, I don't know should I get RS and 230 track..

Any suggestions?
Get MF-H, use RS, and GB145.
Where to buy a MFB Attack Stadium in India?

Edit: Um, how about Mumbai?
(Feb. 13, 2011  6:21 PM)G Fang Wrote: Where to buy a MFB Attack Stadium in India?

Nowhere ... Look in the "Stores with Beyblades in stock" topic.
Uh, forget that but what does the Storm Pegasus's spin track (105) do?
Nothing, it's just 1.05cm tall.