Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

I would say a destabilizer like Flame Bull 90WB works good, but I was wrong before.
(Feb. 13, 2011  8:59 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Yeah, but that was before Sagittario's testing for attack, Pegasis finding it's use, and the same with Leone and Rock. A lot was better at the time, people just didn't test it as much.
(EDIT: In my own little world, > means greater than. Like Rock "eats" Storm-based beys for a snack. Forgot to mention that...)

Storm>Rock>Leone>Pegasis/Sagittario? (Sagittario's a violent wheel...)

Dammit! I'm sorry, my bad. Read the edit, my explanation's there...
What is the best attack ring out of these, i know i need Ldrago and what not, but i want to know what would be the best to put on an attack type out of these
Dark, Flame, Storm, and Earth.
storm

But next time use "Build me a combo"
(Feb. 13, 2011  11:58 AM)Aquila112 Wrote: storm

Yea, sorry, i thought that it would go here because it's a question, and not getting someone to build me something Confused. Sorry
(Feb. 13, 2011  12:02 PM)hylianfreak Wrote:

Yea, sorry, i thought that it would go here because it's a question, and not getting someone to build me something Confused. Sorry
You are asking to help out a part of your combo
(Feb. 13, 2011  12:04 PM)Aquila112 Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2011  12:02 PM)hylianfreak Wrote:

You are asking to help out a part of your combo
Yea, i get where you're coming from. Sorry again though.
My friend used a (plastic face) Rock Leone 105 WB. Wierd combo eh? So what I'm asking is how good this combo actually is. In my expierence, it can actually work. My friend (a newbie actually. username's orange.) called this type of combo a 'low attacker'. What do YOU think, WBO expert people?
Low attacker? That is a defensive bey, and an outclassed one at that. It actually is a LTDC (low track defense customization)
(Feb. 13, 2011  12:22 PM)Rasengan2000 Wrote: My friend used a (plastic face) Rock Leone 105 WB. Wierd combo eh? So what I'm asking is how good this combo actually is. In my expierence, it can actually work. My friend (a newbie actually. username's orange.) called this type of combo a 'low attacker'. What do YOU think, WBO expert people?
A Rock Leone 105 WB isn't that weird. As it's just normal Rock Leone that you get with a lower spin track. Which would be better for attack, and seeing as Rock is a good smash attacker, there is nothing wrong with this bey. There are better parts he could use though. Such as 90 (Lowest spin track) or 100. Also an attack tip would be good, though i have heard that if you rip WB at 100% power, it moves around like an attack type but at 80% it does what it's meant to do. A low attacking bey is actually a type of fighting. Like a destabilizer, but low attackers are meant to pushing the oponents bey into the air (seeing as Rock is curved at the top it is good at doing this) and if they're fighting a high bey, they will hit the spin track. Some bey's also can do a "floor scrape" move.
(Feb. 13, 2011  12:22 PM)Rasengan2000 Wrote: My friend used a (plastic face) Rock Leone 105 WB. Wierd combo eh? So what I'm asking is how good this combo actually is. In my expierence, it can actually work. My friend (a newbie actually. username's orange.) called this type of combo a 'low attacker'. What do YOU think, WBO expert people?

He is saying the truth , to perfectly put it what your friend made is a recoil attacker , which is good against higher track to throw them off balance but can't be as decent against low track
Can anyone tell me which are the MFB attack stadiums?
(Feb. 13, 2011  12:31 PM)G Fang Wrote: Can anyone tell me which are the MFB attack stadiums?

BB-10 [ Only Attack Stadium & fences ]

BB-32 [ Hybrid set with stadium+fences & dark wolf & storm pegasis with 2 beylaunchers ]

BB-76 [ Galaxy Pegasis DX Set ,stadium + fences , galaxy pegasis + 3 segment launcher grip + beylauncher ]
(Feb. 13, 2011  12:45 PM)NitroNeo Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2011  12:31 PM)G Fang Wrote: Can anyone tell me which are the MFB attack stadiums?

BB-32 [ Hybrid set with stadium+fences & dark wolf & storm pegasis with 2 beylaunchers ]

BB-76 [ Galaxy Pegasis DX Set ,stadium + fences , galaxy pegasis + 3 segment launcher grip + beylauncher ]
then what would be the best Arena for all types? Is the Pegasus arena good to start with, that the Ldrago one or Fireblaze arena?
All of them are bad.

The MFB attack stadium is undoubtedly the best stadium.

Oh and NitroNeo, BB-76 also has a beypoint card.
(Feb. 13, 2011  12:48 PM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: All of them are bad.

If that was to me, is that stadium good for all the types?

What I mean is the name of the attack stadiums, such as firestrike stadium (Stamina type).

Edit: And whats a BB-76 Stadium?
(Feb. 13, 2011  12:50 PM)G Fang Wrote:

What I mean is the name of the attack stadiums, such as firestrike stadium (Stamina type).

Edit: And whats a BB-76 Stadium?

BB-76 look at here this is the current best buy if you want a attack stadium & it is called just that clear attack stadium

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-76-Ga...sis-DX-Set

@ Ray Unicorno >>>

Beypoint card is only available in BB-76 Sold in japan the hong kong version that dimsum2u sells does not contain a beypoint card Smile
Night Metal wheel is better than Earth mold 2 ?
And what is the Earth's mold in BB-47 Starter earth Aquila ?
No it;s not
Nowadays you get earth mold 2 with starter pack.
(Feb. 13, 2011  12:49 PM)hylianfreak Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2011  12:48 PM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: All of them are bad.

If that was to me, is that stadium good for all the types?

Yes that was to you, MFB Attack Stadium is good for all types.
What are waves how do they work i live in the UK i hear everyone braggin about them and i want to know thanks
I asked what are the name of the Attack Stadiums for like Pegasus Thunder Whip.
The waves are how hasbro releases it's products.
Here's the link of bey waves
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodin...=HY19495J2
Scroll down to see all the
Waves.
(Feb. 13, 2011  1:38 PM)G Fang Wrote: I asked what are the name of the Attack Stadiums for like Pegasus Thunder Whip.

Attack stdium name is Attack stadium no other name like pegasus thunder Carp.
Is the Virgo clear wheel good for stamina?
Is RSF a good defensive tip compared to the other top tier defense tips?
Does earth Virgo come with earth mold 2?
Where do you buy the MFB attack stadium in Australia?

Can anyone answer the, please