Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Feb. 13, 2011  7:57 AM)X1 Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2011  7:55 AM)hylianfreak Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2011  7:54 AM)X1 Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2011  7:50 AM)hylianfreak Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2011  5:58 AM)Aquila112 Wrote: Rock libra would win if you put it in hf mode
Thanks, like i said they where so powerful they would KO anything that they touched in 1 go. He did win some times and i won sometimes if i put it in S mode, but i kept it in HF mode, until i get RF. On that topic. Which one is better?

HF if you need attack.
S if you need stamina.
Sorry i meant which one is better out of HF/S and RF. (HF in general). I'm sorry i should have been more specific.

RF certainly.
Ahk, i thought so. (like i said "until i get RF") I'm getting Pegasus next (It's on laybuy along with Burn Fireblaze Earth Virgo and Rock Leone)
Are any of the Rock Leone parts useful besides Rock?
(Feb. 13, 2011  8:09 AM)Black Dranzer Wrote: Are any of the Rock Leone parts useful besides Rock?
I guess WB. He has 145 doesn't he? that's good for stamina, as it allows room to wobble.
145 is top-tier for Stamina, and WB is good for Destabilizers. It's a decent buy. Both parts have more use than Rock.
(Feb. 13, 2011  8:10 AM)hylianfreak Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2011  8:09 AM)Black Dranzer Wrote: Are any of the Rock Leone parts useful besides Rock?
I guess WB. He has 145 doesn't he? that's good for stamina, as it allows room to wobble.

Yeah Rock Leone 145WB. I think it's pretty good by itself. Definitely not good enough, but not bad out of the box.
(Feb. 13, 2011  8:12 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: 145 is top-tier for Stamina, and WB is good for Destabilizers. It's a decent buy. Both parts have more use than Rock.
Though, Rock is really good for attack as it's heavy (The weight hitting it does a fair amount of damage) and it has good smash capabilities. So in other words it's a mix match of different types.
(Feb. 13, 2011  8:13 AM)hylianfreak Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2011  8:12 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: 145 is top-tier for Stamina, and WB is good for Destabilizers. It's a decent buy. Both parts have more use than Rock.
Though, Rock is really good for attack as it's heavy (The weight hitting it does a fair amount of damage) and it has good smash capabilities. So in other words it's a mix match of different types.

Is rock better than storm for attack?
(Feb. 13, 2011  8:17 AM)Black Dranzer Wrote:

In everycase that i've seen, and the testing that i've done it is a lot better.
Since the gil clear wheel is unbalanced and the Basalt wheel is also ina spiral. Wouldnt putting them two together balance out the distribution of the unbalanced weight?
(Feb. 13, 2011  8:20 AM)StormHollow Wrote: Since the gil clear wheel is unbalanced and the Basalt wheel is also ina spiral. Wouldnt putting them two together balance out the distribution of the unbalanced weight?
If they're unbalanced in the opposite way/side, then yes, it would a little bit, but the beyblade wouldn't have the full balance that it should.

Storm sucks, so the comparison is kinda unfair. But yes, it is. (Like that's hard...)
How do you get Mold 1 for Burn and Earth? Another question, how do you know whether your WD is worn?
WD is worn when it moves around
Earth mold 1 comes on Earth Aquila
(Feb. 13, 2011  8:50 AM)Megablader9 Wrote:

Storm sucks, so the comparison is kinda unfair. But yes, it is. (Like that's hard...)
Wasn't Storm top tier for a few months?
What is the best Attack combo to beat Rubber Sharp?
Yeah, but that was before Sagittario's testing for attack, Pegasis finding it's use, and the same with Leone and Rock. A lot was better at the time, people just didn't test it as much.

Storm>Rock>Leone>Pegasis/Sagittario? (Sagittario's a violent wheel...)
(Feb. 13, 2011  8:58 AM)Trolol Wrote: What is the best Attack combo to beat Rubber Sharp?
I think Vulcan Horuseus 85/90 RF/RF2 is best for an RS counter.
(Feb. 13, 2011  9:00 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2011  8:58 AM)Trolol Wrote: What is the best Attack combo to beat Rubber Sharp?
I think Vulcan Horuseus 85/90 RF/RF2 is best for an RS counter.
Vulcan 's terrible at countering RS.
(Feb. 13, 2011  8:59 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Yeah, but that was before Sagittario's testing for attack, Pegasis finding it's use, and the same with Leone and Rock. A lot was better at the time, people just didn't test it as much.

Storm>Rock>Leone>Pegasis/Sagittario? (Sagittario's a violent wheel...)
No, Rock is better than storm in all instanses that i've seen and used them.
Wait...Rubber sharp? Wouldn't that make it move around fast while "trying" to have a stamina effect? Attack and Stamina don't work well together from what i've seen.
That's what I posted. ">" means greater than. That was kinda obvious.
Rubber Sharp is a defensive Bottom. It moves more than Sharp, but is very hard to KO. It also does not fare well against Left Spin combos, so always pack a LL Drago CH120RF, and a BeylauncherL.
(Feb. 13, 2011  9:07 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: That's what I posted. ">" means greater than. That was kinda obvious.
< Smaller than
> Larger than
so if you put
2>5 that would be wrong
It would be 5>2. I think you mean <
Wait...Rubber sharp? Wouldn't that make it move around fast while "trying" to have a stamina effect? Attack and Stamina don't work well together from what i've seen.
[/quote]
RS is a defense bottom, or at least that's what I heard it's used for.
(Feb. 13, 2011  9:10 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote:
RS is a defense bottom, or at least that's what I heard it's used for.
[/quote]
Just that having a high friction bottom like rubber, and having it in the form of a spike, to create less friction, wouldn't that kinda be pointless? I can see why it would be used as a defense type as it would grip the stadium, and it can't have too much contact other wise it would move like an attack type.
^ It's extremely good for countering Attack types due to the fact that the rubber keeps it in place.
(Feb. 13, 2011  9:13 AM)Trolol Wrote: ^ It's extremely good for countering Attack types due to the fact that the rubber keeps it in place.
Yea, had just figured it out in the last post that i made.