Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Feb. 13, 2011  1:21 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: http://ameblo.jp/ginta-mixx8/image-10797...11351.html
What leone bey is this? It's new to me. Haven't been on in a while Confused

You should read some of the topics we have, that are on the first page of the Beyblade General forum.
(Feb. 13, 2011  1:44 AM)Plasma Apples Wrote: No. Unless you poured molten plastic into the grooves, which would be illegal.

and melt the stadium
whcih is better earthg virgo or burn fireblaze
(Feb. 13, 2011  12:22 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2011  11:59 PM)CyberDranzer Wrote: What beyblade is this ?

Also, what parts does it come with?

Could someone answer this?
(Feb. 13, 2011  1:51 AM)glinny Wrote: whcih is better earthg virgo or burn fireblaze
Both are good beys,but I recommend you to buy Earth Virgofor defence,since its most use ful part is Earth and GB145,however buy Burn Phoenix /Fireblaze for Stamina,I would recommend you to get Earth Virgo though because Burn Phoenix/Fireblaze most useful part is only the Burn wheel,while Earth Virgo has two useful parts,which is earth and GB145.So I think Earth Virgo is better
I think he just meant in battle, if so it would still be earth virgo.
gravity perseus is the one and only exception so far.
(Feb. 13, 2011  2:02 AM)Whatzzer Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2011  1:51 AM)glinny Wrote: whcih is better earthg virgo or burn fireblaze
Both are good beys,but I recommend you to buy Earth Virgofor defence,since its most use ful part is Earth and GB145,however buy Burn Phoenix /Fireblaze for Stamina,I would recommend you to get Earth Virgo though because Burn Phoenix/Fireblaze most useful part is only the Burn wheel,while Earth Virgo has two useful parts,which is earth and GB145.So I think Earth Virgo is better

actually, Earth is also a top-tier stamina wheel, so you should've also included that.
Which would be stronger (be more likely to win)
Rock Libra 100 HF/S (HF mode)
or
Storm Aries H145 FS
Me and my friend where beyblading, and when ever these 2 would clash, they would just smash and go flying away from each other and either ring out or hit something and stop spinning.
Rock libra would win if you put it in hf mode

I really need to know this, as I'm thinking of buying one, but want to know what parts it contains.
(Feb. 13, 2011  6:06 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: I really need to know this, as I'm thinking of buying one, but want to know what parts it contains.

If nobody responds, then nobody knows. Stop SPAMming this topic.
(Feb. 13, 2011  6:08 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2011  6:06 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: I really need to know this, as I'm thinking of buying one, but want to know what parts it contains.

If nobody responds, then nobody knows. Stop SPAMming this topic.
Okay, sorry. The persons says it's a Spark Dragoon, but somebody told me there is no such thing.
Apparently Spark Ring Attacker :
http://www.c-player.com/ac43609/thread/1...0027030188
Whose Holy Beast ("bit beast") is called Spark Dragoon.
Would you happen to know if it came with the Wide Survivor with sand-paper?
(Feb. 13, 2011  6:06 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote:

I really need to know this, as I'm thinking of buying one, but want to know what parts it contains.

Bro, all the parts suck, it comes with a worthless WD, and no, it does not have a Spark Disk.
Okay, thanks. Now I know not to get it. Anyway, what is the set way to balance out Basalt? Should I use a Bull CW, or a MF/MF-H? Or both?
(Feb. 13, 2011  7:17 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Okay, thanks. Now I know not to get it. Anyway, what is the set way to balance out Basalt? Should I use a Bull CW, or a MF/MF-H? Or both?

Basalt Has Spiral Design So It Has bad weight distribution Use Bull and MF-H.
If Bull is the Hasbro One It will be much better.
Quick question, what exactly is MF-H? I know it's a heavier version of MF, but what BB number is it?
bb- 84, 85

it's the two metal parts combined.
(Feb. 13, 2011  7:26 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Quick question, what exactly is MF-H? I know it's a heavier version of MF, but what BB number is it?

BB-84
BB-85
That's what I was thinking, just wanted to be sure before I buy it on eBay.
(Feb. 13, 2011  5:58 AM)Aquila112 Wrote: Rock libra would win if you put it in hf mode
Thanks, like i said they where so powerful they would KO anything that they touched in 1 go. He did win some times and i won sometimes if i put it in S mode, but i kept it in HF mode, until i get RF. On that topic. Which one is better?
(Feb. 13, 2011  7:50 AM)hylianfreak Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2011  5:58 AM)Aquila112 Wrote: Rock libra would win if you put it in hf mode
Thanks, like i said they where so powerful they would KO anything that they touched in 1 go. He did win some times and i won sometimes if i put it in S mode, but i kept it in HF mode, until i get RF. On that topic. Which one is better?

HF if you need attack.
S if you need stamina.
(Feb. 13, 2011  7:54 AM)X1 Wrote:

HF if you need attack.
S if you need stamina.
Sorry i meant which one is better out of HF/S and RF. (HF in general). I'm sorry i should have been more specific.
(Feb. 13, 2011  7:55 AM)hylianfreak Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2011  7:54 AM)X1 Wrote:

HF if you need attack.
S if you need stamina.
Sorry i meant which one is better out of HF/S and RF. (HF in general). I'm sorry i should have been more specific.

RF certainly.