Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

the only signifigant difference is the cross bar.
(Feb. 12, 2011  9:35 PM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Is the Hasbro RF good?

It is just as good as TAKARA-TOMY's ...
But the TT and Hasbro version is in superior to the Sonokong version, right?
what track goes best for ray metal wheel for smash attack?
(Feb. 12, 2011  10:13 PM)TylerPT Wrote: what track goes best for ray metal wheel for smash attack?

Ray ____ 100 rf/r2f

"Build Me A Combo!" bro.
So for Ray Its good on 100 what about 90?
Is the Rev Up Launcher any good?
What is the heaviest MFB weight disk/metal ring?
I've heard so many bad things about Poison Serpent. Is it really that bad?
Quite bad, the poison wheel is more or less terrible than killer/evil.
(Feb. 12, 2011  10:15 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2011  10:13 PM)TylerPT Wrote: what track goes best for ray metal wheel for smash attack?

Ray ____ 100 rf/r2f

"Build Me A Combo!" bro.

sry, i was about to put it in build me a combo! but i was scared about getting warnings for putting it to a wrong thread. so i put it to a question thread.
is any one selling 2nd mold of earth on ebay for a reasonable price ?
(Feb. 12, 2011  11:59 PM)beardesh 96 Wrote: is any one selling 2nd mold of earth on ebay for a reasonable price ?

This does not go here. Go check in the Bey Marketplace. This is for questions about the beyblade hobby.
(Feb. 12, 2011  10:57 PM)Jacksonian Wrote: Quite bad, the poison wheel is more or less terrible than killer/evil.

How does it compare with dark?
(Feb. 13, 2011  12:16 AM)spiritofldrago Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2011  10:57 PM)Jacksonian Wrote: Quite bad, the poison wheel is more or less terrible than killer/evil.

How does it compare with dark?

dark/killer>poison

hasbros dark is ok for defence (not as good as earth though) and killer/evil has some use for for stamina in a hasbro stadium, poison has no use at all, it has recoil, bad stamina, and has no attack power
(Feb. 12, 2011  11:59 PM)CyberDranzer Wrote: What beyblade is this ?

Also, what parts does it come with?
I know this will probably sound extremely stupid, but what is RS? Like, what does it stand for? I'm thinking it's some kind of bottom, but I've checked Beywiki and googled about, but couldn't find squat.

Well, I did find squat. Apparently, it's some kind of weightlifting exercise, but that's beside the point.
http://ameblo.jp/ginta-mixx8/image-10797...11351.html
What leone bey is this? It's new to me. Haven't been on in a while Confused
Fang Leone, its one of the new system MFB.
How much does a galaxy Pegasus dx set weigh ?
hey i got the burning firetsrike stadium is there anyhting i can to get the grooves ut of the middle?
No. Unless you poured molten plastic into the grooves, which would be illegal.