Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Feb. 12, 2011  5:59 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: is this coorect

125 <d125=t125 <DF145=145<AD145 =0R <230 <85

no its: DF145<145<AD145<100/90/85<230<DF145/145/AD145

for the T125/D125/125 more testing is needed
Can anyone add the stats for me of Storm Pegasus 100 RF?
(Feb. 12, 2011  2:50 PM)Aquila112 Wrote: For defense rs But it has some balance problems.
The best stamina track are ad145 in yours 230 and 85 so it goes like
ad145>230>85>ad145.

but isn't burnbulldf145sd the best stamina custom? how is ad145 better than df145?
What's ether for destabilizing, SF or FS?
(Feb. 12, 2011  6:30 PM)Fang Wrote: Can anyone add the stats for me of Storm Pegasus 100 RF?

Statistics do not mean anything.

CyberDranzer Wrote:What's ether for destabilizing, SF or FS?
I suppose you meant "better". I think both are as good.
(Feb. 12, 2011  6:38 PM)TylerPT Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2011  2:50 PM)Aquila112 Wrote: For defense rs But it has some balance problems.
The best stamina track are ad145 in yours 230 and 85 so it goes like
ad145>230>85>ad145.

but isn't burnbulldf145sd the best stamina custom? how is ad145 better than df145?

no i believe the best is virgo (5 minute mold) ad145/85/230wd
df145's added weight makes it worse then 145 and ad145, but ad145 helps with the fly wheel effect making it better then 145 even though it is heavier

@CyberDranzer: they are equal IIRC

Fang: why would you want stats? stats are useless in real life

edit: slightly beaten
Two Questions:

Is Killer Beafowl available on its own?
and
What is its track and bottom?
What is the value of Byxis' Clear wheel ?
(Feb. 12, 2011  7:19 PM)Kazemaru Wrote: Two Questions:

Is Killer Beafowl available on its own?
and
What is its track and bottom?

Yes Sonokong released it as a Starter its all over eBay

Track: UW145 (Upper Wing)
Tip : EWD (Eternal Wide Defence
On beyblade metal fusions facebook page i read Hasbro is going to release it's new line-up of BMF Next week so is it going to be Galaxy Pegasis & all ,if so i am really excited
(Feb. 12, 2011  7:50 PM)NitroNeo Wrote: On beyblade metal fusions facebook page i read Hasbro is going to release it's new line-up of BMF Next week so is it going to be Galaxy Pegasis & all ,if so i am really excited

I doubt they will release the toys so soon. They will probably just reveal what they will be, and we already know everything about that ...
They aren't releasing them. They are REVEALING them at the toy or hobby fair, whatever it's called.
Ok thanks Kai-V & Omega12 , so another long wait to get R2F For cheap
(Feb. 12, 2011  8:11 PM)NitroNeo Wrote: Ok thanks Kai-V & Omega12 , so another long wait to get R2F For cheap
Not long. Wait about 3 weeks. I think I saw that Metal MAsters was going to start in March. I am not 100% sure on this though.
(Feb. 12, 2011  8:05 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2011  7:50 PM)NitroNeo Wrote: On beyblade metal fusions facebook page i read Hasbro is going to release it's new line-up of BMF Next week so is it going to be Galaxy Pegasis & all ,if so i am really excited

I doubt they will release the toys so soon. They will probably just reveal what they will be, and we already know everything about that ...

I dont even think they will release them. (since hasbro hates us)
even if they do, gravity perseus wont come with a beylauncher lr.
If they do release metal fight beyblade 2 beys, i would still buy off ebay, since takara tomy and sonokong r better.

ALSO QUESTION:
230 in flamebyxis, is it easy to break? cuz short attack types can easily smash the track.
Is 230 track from flame byxis easy to break?
cuz short attack types can easily smash it.
CyberDranzer Wrote:What's ether for destabilizing, SF or FS?
Quote:I suppose you meant "better". I think both are as good.
I meant better. Also, is 100 and 105 suitable for destabilizing, or do I need 85 or 90?
Nothing is sure so you really cannot say "Not long. Wait about 3 weeks". It could be months before they are released ...

TylerPT Wrote:Is 230 track from flame byxis easy to break?
No. I have yet to see a broken 230.
(Feb. 12, 2011  8:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Nothing is sure so you really cannot say "Not long. Wait about 3 weeks". It could be months before they are released ...

I'm just asuuming that since they are announcing the toys, and since the first season of metal fusion has ended that they are going to start up the second season. Once the second season hits then the new toys are going to come in. I'm guessing about 3 weeks. However I did state that I wasn't sure. I also did see a release date for the Metal Masters season in English, however it was taken down rather quickly. I'm hoping it as a leak and that it was the actual date.
(Feb. 12, 2011  8:37 PM)Omega12 Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2011  8:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Nothing is sure so you really cannot say "Not long. Wait about 3 weeks". It could be months before they are released ...

I'm just asuuming that since they are announcing the toys, and since the first season of metal fusion has ended that they are going to start up the second season. Once the second season hits then the new toys are going to come in. I'm guessing about 3 weeks. However I did state that I wasn't sure. I also did see a release date for the Metal Masters season in English, however it was taken down rather quickly. I'm hoping it as a leak and that it was the actual date.
The second season (dubbed) starts in April, so I think they will be released in late March.
(Feb. 12, 2011  8:24 PM)TylerPT Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2011  8:05 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

I dont even think they will release them. (since hasbro hates us)
even if they do, gravity perseus wont come with a beylauncher lr.
If they do release metal fight beyblade 2 beys, i would still buy off ebay, since takara tomy and sonokong r better.

how do you know it wont come with a beylauncher L/R? and how do you know they wont release metal masters in the first place?
also hasbro beys dont break as easily as TT and sonokong
Question!

With MF-H's is there any use in using them in halves? i.e. using the plastic centre and metal outer and a metal centre with the plastic outer? as opposed to just using both metal part together.
(Feb. 12, 2011  9:14 PM)arkboy Wrote: Question!

With MF-H's is there any use in using them in halves? i.e. using the plastic centre and metal outer and a metal centre with the plastic outer? as opposed to just using both metal part together.

Yes-
Mf-l (outer metal, inner plastic) earth bull 230 cs
(Feb. 12, 2011  9:16 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2011  9:14 PM)arkboy Wrote: Question!

Yes-
Mf-l (outer metal, inner plastic) earth bull 230 cs

cool combo, but i meant the specific benifits of using them like that.
Is the Hasbro RF good?