Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Feb. 12, 2011  5:24 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Did Spark Dragoon have the 6-Balance with sand paper WD?

Sorry if this is a bother, but I really need this answered soon.
(Feb. 12, 2011  5:24 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Did Spark Dragoon have the 6-Balance with sand paper WD?

There is no Spark Dragoon and no 6 Balance ever came with sandpaper, that was Wide Survivor.
And 6 Balance is the worst WD ever.
Who's SP (Stamina Power) is more, Earth Eagle or Flame Saggitario?
Is it generally true that the clear wheel chosen doesn't really matter for attack combinations?
(Feb. 12, 2011  10:23 AM)Fang Wrote: Who's SP (Stamina Power) is more, Earth Eagle or Flame Saggitario?

Earth Eagle

(Feb. 12, 2011  10:26 AM)JT5718x Wrote: Is it generally true that the clear wheel chosen doesn't really matter for attack combinations?

Clear Wheel chosen matters, since if Clear Wheel is heavy, it effects the speed of an attack beyblade. It also helps by revealing more of the Metal Wheel, such Clear Wheel like Giraffe. More reveal = More contact points (This applies to Vulcan)
Quote:Clear Wheel chosen matters, since if Clear Wheel is heavy, it effects the speed of an attack beyblade. It also helps by revealing more of the Metal Wheel, such Clear Wheel like Giraffe. More reveal = More contact points (This applies to Vulcan)

Ok. Thank you. I ask simply because I always see Bull/Aquario being almost mandatory for defense combinations, but no such rule for attack. Thanks
Hey guys, I don't if you heard but there is a new bey coming out called Striking Byxis I read it on a website but I don't know if it is true. I can remember what the site was called but it was a really rare bey that was given to the first person who won a tournament it has a 80 spin track like mercury anubis and a cs for it's bottom. The byxis clear wheel is a bit different it has some small magnetic power to confuse beys and it has a few sharp points around the clear wheel like meteo l drago. If you have heard of it could you tell me what type of bey it is because the website didn't mention what type of bey it was I think it may be an attack.
Hey one more question is so blaze eclipse more rare or mercury anubis
Yes it has a lot of potential for attack and defence.
Hey guys, I don't if you heard but there is a new bey coming out called Striking Byxis I read it on a website but I don't know if it is true. I can't remember what the site was called but it was a really rare bey that was given to the first person who won a tournament it has a 80 spin track like mercury anubis and a cs for it's bottom. The byxis clear wheel is a bit different it has some small magnetic power to confuse beys and it has a few sharp points around the clear wheel like meteo l drago. If you have heard of it could you tell me what type of bey it is because the website didn't mention what type of bey it was I think it may be an attack.

one more thing is so blaze eclipse more rare or mercury anubis
hi whats thee heaviest spin track?
(Feb. 12, 2011  12:44 PM)thermalblaze Wrote: hi whats thee heaviest spin track?

This has been asked, arguably 15 times now. BD145 is the Heaviest Track. Then comes R145.
Hello, so I'm thinking about getting back into Blading after all these years. I was originally involved back in (I think) 2003, but I'm not really sure where to begin. Seems things are a lot more complicated now with all of the combinations. Unlike back then when my biggest problem was not stripping the gears out of the launcher. Honestly, I guess I'm just looking for some friendly guidance on good purchases to make to get started and possibly be competitive.

Sorry if this isn't the right thread/forum. Seemed right at the time.
(Feb. 12, 2011  12:59 PM)Gracin Wrote: Hello, so I'm thinking about getting back into Blading after all these years. I was originally involved back in (I think) 2003, but I'm not really sure where to begin. Seems things are a lot more complicated now with all of the combinations. Unlike back then when my biggest problem was not stripping the gears out of the launcher. Honestly, I guess I'm just looking for some friendly guidance on good purchases to make to get started and possibly be competitive.

Sorry if this isn't the right thread/forum. Seemed right at the time.

This is not the Wrong thread, But it's not right either. I think you should check out the What to buy in MFB, Or to be really competitive, What to buy in MFB: Revamp
Hey guys, I don't if you heard but there is a new bey coming out called Striking Byxis I read it on a website but I don't know if it is true. I can't remember what the site was called but it was a really rare bey that was given to the first person who won a tournament it has a 80 spin track like mercury anubis and a cs for it's bottom. The byxis clear wheel is a bit different it has some small magnetic power to confuse beys and it has a few sharp points around the clear wheel like meteo l drago. If you have heard of it could you tell me what type of bey it is because the website didn't mention what type of bey it was I think it may be an attack.

Why wont anyone answer this question it's the 4th time
(Feb. 12, 2011  1:07 PM)NBeybladeManiac Wrote: Hey guys, I don't if you heard but there is a new bey coming out called Striking Byxis I read it on a website but I don't know if it is true. I can't remember what the site was called but it was a really rare bey that was given to the first person who won a tournament it has a 80 spin track like mercury anubis and a cs for it's bottom. The byxis clear wheel is a bit different it has some small magnetic power to confuse beys and it has a few sharp points around the clear wheel like meteo l drago. If you have heard of it could you tell me what type of bey it is because the website didn't mention what type of bey it was I think it may be an attack.

Why wont anyone answer this question it's the 4th time

Don't SPAM so much. I don't think there is anything called Striking Byxis. Could you please direct me to the link where you saw it. I think Sol Blaze Eclipse is really hard to find. Mercury Anubis is rare too.
What track has the most stamina?
DF145, AD145 or 145?

What tip has the most defense?
CS, RS, WB?
For defense rs But it has some balance problems.
The best stamina track are ad145 in yours 230 and 85 so it goes like
ad145>230>85>ad145.
Now who's Stamina is more? Earth Aquila or Flame Libra? Also which tip has the most SP? HF, RF, HF/S, or FS?
Earth eagle/aquila has more stamina than flame libra.
fs has the most stamina in them
(Feb. 12, 2011  3:17 PM)Fang Wrote: Now who's Stamina is more? Earth Aquila or Flame Libra? Also which tip has the most SP? HF, RF, HF/S, or FS?

Earth Aquila & HF/S on S has more spin power when used with proper parts like , eg. Earth Bull 145 hf/S
(Feb. 12, 2011  5:15 PM)NitroNeo Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2011  3:17 PM)Fang Wrote: Now who's Stamina is more? Earth Aquila or Flame Libra? Also which tip has the most SP? HF, RF, HF/S, or FS?

Earth Aquila & HF/S on S has more spin power when used with proper parts like , eg. Earth Bull 145 hf/S
It loses balance way to easily.
(Feb. 12, 2011  5:16 PM)Aquila112 Wrote:

I Actually once battled Earth Aquila 145 WD against Rock Leone 145 hf/S & RL won 2 out of 3 times
(Feb. 12, 2011  5:18 PM)NitroNeo Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2011  5:16 PM)Aquila112 Wrote:

I Actually once battled Earth Aquila 145 WD against Rock Leone 145 hf/S & RL won 2 out of 3 times
Test against esrth aquila 145 wd vs earth aquila 145 hf/s for more accurate results.
If you need more chatting about this PM me.