Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Is the Basalt Horulgium that was pre-released at the world hobby fair better than the one that TT is going to release on the 22nd.
Aquilla and Diamond would remember the most, but i have posted about the Bull energy ring a bit, and the ring testing. So i've been wondering which bull would be best to get? Are any of them Defensive? I was looking at Flame Bull 100 F. I know it's not attack, but i want the bull ring. Someone also mentioned (sorry, can't remember who) that they have known Gemios to beat Bull in stamina. Would i be better getting Flame Bull 100 F, or Evil Gemios (Evil = Killer). I would like to know what a good Defensive bey is. My friend got the defensive double pack with Flame Aries and Rock Orso in it. They're both good defensive, but Aries is more of a stamina as it has Flame and FS (If not it's SF). Orso is more defensive though (Rock and ball are defensive parts). Anyway, what is a good defensive bey to get?
Hi, Is gravity perseus worth it I heard it can spin left a right
(Feb. 12, 2011  2:42 AM)rock L-drago Wrote: Is the Basalt Horulgium that was pre-released at the world hobby fair better than the one that TT is going to release on the 22nd.

It is exactly the same ... Why would it be different ?

hylianfreak Wrote:Aquilla and Diamond would remember the most, but i have posted about the Bull energy ring a bit, and the ring testing. So i've been wondering which bull would be best to get? Are any of them Defensive? I was looking at Flame Bull 100 F. I know it's not attack, but i want the bull ring. Someone also mentioned (sorry, can't remember who) that they have known Gemios to beat Bull in stamina. Would i be better getting Flame Bull 100 F, or Evil Gemios (Evil = Killer). I would like to know what a good Defensive bey is. My friend got the defensive double pack with Flame Aries and Rock Orso in it. They're both good defensive, but Aries is more of a stamina as it has Flame and FS (If not it's SF). Orso is more defensive though (Rock and ball are defensive parts). Anyway, what is a good defensive bey to get?
Getting Flame Bull would be much better. Anyway, look at the "What to Buy in MFB" topic and use the Purchase Consultation thread next time.

NBeybladeManiac Wrote:Hi, Is gravity perseus worth it I heard it can spin left a right
Read the "What to Buy in MFB" topic ...
was trading Flame Libra for Burn Fireblaze(both Hasbro) a good idea?
(Feb. 12, 2011  3:22 AM)Xi Wrote: was trading Flame Libra for Burn Fireblaze(both Hasbro) a good idea?

It was a pretty good decision, considering Burn is a top-tier stamina wheel that outclasses Flame.
(Feb. 12, 2011  3:22 AM)Xi Wrote: was trading Flame Libra for Burn Fireblaze(both Hasbro) a good idea?

If you got Burn Phoenix then yes.
(Feb. 12, 2011  3:21 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2011  2:42 AM)rock L-drago Wrote: Is the Basalt Horulgium that was pre-released at the world hobby fair better than the one that TT is going to release on the 22nd.

It is exactly the same ... Why would it be different ?

hylianfreak Wrote:Aquilla and Diamond would remember the most, but i have posted about the Bull energy ring a bit, and the ring testing. So i've been wondering which bull would be best to get? Are any of them Defensive? I was looking at Flame Bull 100 F. I know it's not attack, but i want the bull ring. Someone also mentioned (sorry, can't remember who) that they have known Gemios to beat Bull in stamina. Would i be better getting Flame Bull 100 F, or Evil Gemios (Evil = Killer). I would like to know what a good Defensive bey is. My friend got the defensive double pack with Flame Aries and Rock Orso in it. They're both good defensive, but Aries is more of a stamina as it has Flame and FS (If not it's SF). Orso is more defensive though (Rock and ball are defensive parts). Anyway, what is a good defensive bey to get?
Getting Flame Bull would be much better. Anyway, look at the "What to Buy in MFB" topic and use the Purchase Consultation thread next time.

NBeybladeManiac Wrote:Hi, Is gravity perseus worth it I heard it can spin left a right
Read the "What to Buy in MFB" topic ...
Oh..sorry didn't know there was a thread called that. Sorry i'll post there next time.
What are reasons that R145 is top tier other than shock absorption and weight?
its recoil helps attack types. it is suited to 3/6 pronged wheels, whereas h145 is suited to 2 pronged.
it is also heavy, which is good for defence
in HMS random booster, is the secret beyblade or prize beyblade rarer?
(Feb. 12, 2011  3:26 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

If you got Burn Phoenix then yes.

isn't it kind supid that you said that considering that I said Fireblaze and Hasbro?
isn't it kind of stupid that you think Fireblaze and Phoenix different when they are the same? Just Hasbro renamed Phoenix to Fireblaze, and that Hasbro is no different then TT, other then they make beys with better material?
(Feb. 12, 2011  3:53 AM)Zeox Wrote: in HMS random booster, is the secret beyblade or prize beyblade rarer?

The secret beyblade is rarer than the prize bey.
(Feb. 12, 2011  3:58 AM)Zeox Wrote: isn't it kind of stupid that you think Fireblaze and Phoenix different when they are the same? Just Hasbro renamed Phoenix to Fireblaze, and that Hasbro is no different then TT, other then they make beys with better material?

EXCEPT for the fact that Hasbro cares nought about Beyblade and the materials actualy DO make a diffrence?!

jeez, youre becoming McFrown the Second!
...HASBRO MAKES BEYS WITH BETTER MATERIALS NOT TT LOL!

If I'm Mcfrown the second, call me McSmile XD.

Also, thanks Ga-Hooleone
(Feb. 12, 2011  3:56 AM)Xi Wrote: isn't it kind supid that you said that considering that I said Fireblaze and Hasbro?
Despite the fact that Hasbro's Burn is inferior to the Takara Tomy molds, Burn still has more uses compared to Hasbro's Flame and probably also has more Stamina.

Also, no need for that kind of attitude.
Xi, you are just being stupid for making such an issue out of a name when everyone else obviously gets what I meant. I prefer to use TAKARA-TOMY's names. Just drop it.
Is there any difference between the Reshuffle Libra and the Super Deck Set Libra apart from the colour?
(Feb. 12, 2011  4:49 AM)Trolol Wrote: Is there any difference between the Reshuffle Libra and the Super Deck Set Libra?

Absolutely. Try reading the BB-96 topic.
(Feb. 12, 2011  4:11 AM)Xi Wrote: jeez, youre becoming McFrown the Second!
there can only be one
REPRESENTTTTTTTTTTTT
Did Spark Dragoon have the 6-Balance with sand paper WD?
Is Legend Midnight Bull a good beyblade?
(Feb. 12, 2011  6:31 AM)Fua Wrote: Is Legend Midnight Bull a good beyblade?

From the test results it is , Bull weighs 3 gms & midnight is a decent & can be used for attack but testing is going on , but to summarize it , you should own at least one
(Feb. 12, 2011  6:31 AM)Fua Wrote: Is Legend Midnight Bull a good beyblade?

Purchase Consultation topic is where this should go... Anyway, Midnight bull is Okay.