Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

What are those face bolts under peoples avatar and how do you get them?
(Feb. 11, 2011  12:25 PM)CyberEagle Wrote: What are those face bolts under peoples avatar and how do you get them?

This Should Go In "Ask A Question,Get An Answer" Topic.
EDITED - Questions About WBO Thread.
I am quite messed.
(Feb. 11, 2011  12:32 PM)X1 Wrote: This Should Go In "Ask A Question,Get An Answer" Topic.
This is the "Ask a question, get an answer!" thread...

Anyway, this question should be asked in the "Questions about the WBO" thread.
Is there a way to make a beylauncher L(meteo L-drago's launcher) turn into a right spining launcher without using a beylauncher R?
(Feb. 11, 2011  12:47 PM)pikachu0909 Wrote: Is there a way to make a beylauncher L(meteo L-drago's launcher) turn into a right spining launcher without using a beylauncher R?

No, becuase you would have to swap the prongs.

Would modifying a Stringlauncher so it is a Stringlauncher L be tourny legal? (WBO legel, obviously not WBBA legal.) (And my modify I mean switch teh prongs, and change the direction.)
(Feb. 11, 2011  2:20 PM)Omega12 Wrote: Would modifying a Stringlauncher so it is a Stringlauncher L be tourny legal? (WBO legel, obviously not WBBA legal.) (And my modify I mean switch teh prongs, and change the direction.)
It is illegal since you're modifying parts to serve a different purpose from what it was originally intended to do.

Just check the official rule book:
http://worldbeyblade.org/universalrules.pdf
Alright, I was just wondering about it since Hasbro won't make a String launcher L.
Do the Face plates actually contribute much? i know people say use bull for a stamina one because of the weight distribution (only just learnt that), but with like...Libra (white) would that effect anything with the bey much? Woulf fighting say
Flame Libra ED145SD Vs Flame Bull ED145SD
Would bull be better? Or would it just be an even battle.
Bull would win.
But i'm extremely aware of gemios defeating bull for stamina.
(Feb. 11, 2011  2:42 PM)Aquila112 Wrote: Bull would win.
But i'm extremely aware of gemios defeating bull for stamina.
You serious...It actually adds that much...Wow, i better start taking my face plates more seriously. Would SGTO or Libra be better? the next bey i'm getting definitely will be Pegasus.
(Feb. 11, 2011  2:44 PM)hylianfreak Wrote: You serious...It actually adds that much...Wow, i better start taking my face plates more seriously. Would SGTO or Libra be better? the next bey i'm getting definitely will be Pegasus.
No, it's not the Faces that are affecting the performance. It's the Clear Wheel/Energy Ring.

Beys are named by their Energy Ring, not Faces (with the exception of Metal Faces).

EDIT: BTW, Bull and Aquario (and maybe Kerbecs too) are the best Clear Wheels/Energy Rings for Stamina.
SGTO would win.
But really the only clear wheel's that matter are:-
Bull(Hasbro and TT)
Aquario(----------)
aquila and escorpio(Hasbro and TT)
Kerbex
serpent
cancer/gasher
Unicorno
And some other i can't remember.
(Feb. 11, 2011  2:47 PM)Diamond Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2011  2:44 PM)hylianfreak Wrote: You serious...It actually adds that much...Wow, i better start taking my face plates more seriously. Would SGTO or Libra be better? the next bey i'm getting definitely will be Pegasus.
No, it's not the Faces that are affecting the performance. It's the Clear Wheel/Energy Ring.

Beys are named by their Energy Ring, not Faces (with the exception of Metal Faces).

Yup,
I was talking about clear wheels/Energy ring
not face bolts.The only face plates which matter are
MF (and all other mf-s(inclusing MF-F))
(Feb. 11, 2011  2:48 PM)Aquila112 Wrote: SGTO would win.
But really the only clear wheel's that matter are:-
Bull(Hasbro and TT)
Aquario(----------)
aquila and escorpio(Hasbro and TT)
Kerbex
serpent
cancer/gasher
Unicorno
And some other i can't remember.
In a way, every Clear Wheel matters since they all have different shapes. It just depends on what purpose you are trying to achieve.
if you put down force on a right spinning bey like ldrago would it create a wind pushing down making the bey have less friction to the stadium and will it increase or decrease stamina
(Feb. 11, 2011  6:02 PM)capricornguy1 Wrote: if you put down force on a right spinning bey like ldrago would it create a wind pushing down making the bey have less friction to the stadium and will it increase or decrease stamina
How would you "push down" a Beyblade ? While it is spinning ?

Also, L Drago is completely not a right-spin Beyblade ... How could you think that ?
(Feb. 11, 2011  6:02 PM)capricornguy1 Wrote: if you put down force on a right spinning bey like ldrago would it create a wind pushing down making the bey have less friction to the stadium and will it increase or decrease stamina

Nope. They do nothing. Their weight makes more friction to the stadium than a regular 145.

Edit:Kai-v: he meant do the wings on df145 push wind down.
Is there a beyblade tournament in PR,if not,when do you think there will? Write back to my page in a private messege.
A couple dollars? Not much since you can order a Sono Kong starter.
(Feb. 11, 2011  9:11 PM)funkyblader Wrote: is tornado good for attack?

i think more tested is needed
what does tt mean and ive looked up earth virgo and its stamina isa good but defense is terrible and here in australia they are having manufacturing issues
(Feb. 12, 2011  1:52 AM)beardesh 96 Wrote: what does tt mean and ive looked up earth virgo and its stamina isa good but defense is terrible and here in australia they are having manufacturing issues

TAKARA-TOMY.

Is that second part even a question ... ?
Well...LDrago is a Left spinning bey (Note: L drago), but Down Force pushing air down anyway...Reversing that would push air upwards and make it just wobble less (Not by much though)
Are there any other reasons R145 is good aside from shock-absorption and weight?