Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Sorry, I got bad informationthat said Ray Gil had SF. In any case, is SF made by Hasbro, as there is not a hasbro release list on the wiki.
(Feb. 11, 2011  6:00 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Sorry, I got bad informationthat said Ray Gil had SF. In any case, is SF made by Hasbro, as there is not a hasbro release list on the wiki.

SF was indeed released by Hasbro in one or two of the Faceoff sets, but also with Midnight Bull 125SF.
Thanks, I'll hope to pick it up tomorrow at TRU. Is there a mold difference between the Hasbro and TT SF?
(Feb. 11, 2011  6:09 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Thanks, I'll hope to pick it up tomorrow at TRU. Is there a mold difference between the Hasbro and TT SF?

There could be an insignificant difference in weight, but no, there is no difference as far as I know.
(Feb. 11, 2011  6:09 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Thanks, I'll hope to pick it up tomorrow at TRU. Is there a mold difference between the Hasbro and TT SF?

Hard Plastic Than TT Is Used In Hasbro.
Hi guys, I might get a led scope but I want to know if it is worth it and what it does.
It has a LED LASER by which you can aim better. It also Comes With PD performance Tip.
Also, in another post I wrote about not finding a beypoint card commercial on one of the japanese boxes but nobody actually answered my question properly what the guys said was "you can only get the beypoint card in Japan". Hello? This is a Japanese box by Takara Tomy and not Sonokong it is real and is the commercial just taken off but the card is actually in there? or is it taken off from the Japanese box because a beypoint card is not allowed in Singapore?
(Feb. 11, 2011  8:10 AM)X1 Wrote: It has a LED LASER by which you can aim better. It also Comes With PD performance Tip.
Ok I get that. You always just answer half of my question please read the full question! I also asked if the led scope is worth it! And you're the one I was talking about (about the beypoint card)!
Oh Sorry,
LED Scope is Useless As Why Would You Spend So Much On a Laser Also You can practice.
It is worthless until you need the PD bottom (PD is good for stamina)
(Feb. 11, 2011  8:19 AM)X1 Wrote: Oh Sorry,
LED Scope is Useless As Why Would You Spend So Much On a Laser Also You can practice.
Dude you have done it again! What did reading ever do to you! I also had written my other question about the beypoint card look above! Also I have WD which is better and if one is better how are they better?
(Feb. 11, 2011  8:24 AM)NBeybladeManiac Wrote:
Dude you have done it again! What did reading ever do to you! I also had written my other question about the beypoint card look above! Also I have WD which is better and if one is better how are they better?

PD is better than wd for stmaina

Beypoint Card Is Only For Use In Japan.
PD is certainly better.
(Feb. 11, 2011  8:30 AM)X1 Wrote:

PD is certainly better.
Dude I don't care if it is only able to be used in Japan! That was not my question READ MY QUESTION!!!!!!! OR DON'T REPLY AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi dude! Finally someone good I remember you when I first joined you helped me out! Anyway, For some strange reason in Singapore in one of my stores where they sell real takara tomy bey's and sonokong bey's on the galaxy pegasus and all the other second generation japanese takara tomy bey's there is no beypoint card commercial. Is the card in there but the commercial is taken off? or is there no beypoint card at all because it can't be used in Singapore? I also saw a guy on youtube who live's in America and orded a galaxy pegasus from ebay and he didn't have a beypoint card commercial either and he didn't get one. So do you know why Aquila112?
hey everyone i wz wondering if there realy are two molds of earth if there realy is a second mold of earth please tell me where to find it for a good price and is it better than the rock blade
(Feb. 11, 2011  8:35 AM)NBeybladeManiac Wrote:

PD is certainly better.
Dude I don't care if it is only able to be used in Japan! That was not my question READ MY QUESTION!!!!!!! OR DON'T REPLY AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Blah,Blah,Blah

This may be because The one the guy bought is TT which doesen't come with a beypoint card i think.
(Feb. 11, 2011  9:03 AM)beardesh 96 Wrote: hey everyone i wz wondering if there realy are two molds of earth if there realy is a second mold of earth please tell me where to find it for a good price and is it better than the rock blade

Yeah there are two molds of Earth, 1 and 2. Mold 2 comes with any bey than contains Earth since mold 1 is out of production and only available in old TT Earth Aquilas. And yes, Earth is better than Rock, both for Defence and Stamina.
(Feb. 11, 2011  9:03 AM)beardesh 96 Wrote: hey everyone i wz wondering if there realy are two molds of earth if there realy is a second mold of earth please tell me where to find it for a good price and is it better than the rock blade

Earth mold 2 is really easy to find , buy any new Earth Aquila or Earth Virgo , they are extremely common in Hasbros earth based beys & , Earth is definitely better than rock

Earth is better than rock for defense and stamina.
And for the first part every earth virgo of TT comes with an earth mold 2.
If you need an earth mold 1 You should buy an earth aquila non-reinforced version
i have had a storm aries for about a month or two and when i try to screw the tip on, it goes far enough to hold it but when i try to screw it on more it unscrews what should i do???
Your face bolt or track must be broken.
Try looking in the side of the track for any signs of cracks.
Try looking underside of the face for any carcks
Then only screw it on enough so it stays on ? That would make the most sense.
(Feb. 11, 2011  9:13 AM)waterways Wrote: i have had a storm aries for about a month or two and when i try to screw the tip on, it goes far enough to hold it but when i try to screw it on more it unscrews what should i do???

This is common , i found the problem in the track i was using flame aquario with a 100 track & the bolt wasn't fitting & got unscrewed , so the best option is to use a different track , if this doesn't work , use a different face bolt , this should work , both methods worked for me
(Feb. 11, 2011  9:07 AM)Aquila112 Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2011  8:35 AM)NBeybladeManiac Wrote:

PD is certainly better.
Blah,Blah,Blah

This may be because The one the guy bought is TT which doesen't come with a beypoint card i think
No I actually found out why it wasn't there it's because mind is the Japanese Asian version which is exactly the same except it doesn't come with a beypoint card.
(Feb. 11, 2011  9:13 AM)waterways Wrote: i have had a storm aries for about a month or two and when i try to screw the tip on, it goes far enough to hold it but when i try to screw it on more it unscrews what should i do???

Change Spin Track.
thanks everyone Stupid it turned out being the face bolt i never notice stuff