Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

PLEASE ANSWER!!!

Can anyone give me a high quality picture of Zeo Abyss? THE NEW ONE on Team Starbreaker. Just alone like a pic from the battle with Ryuuga vs him. I just need a picture of Zeo. That is my question. Does anyone have a picture of him and can you please give me a link? Also a Picture with Dr. Ziggurat and Jack will be MUCH appreciated. PLEASE PLEASE include pictures of ZEo, Jack, and Dr. Ziggurat. I am not sure if this is the exact place to ask.
(Feb. 10, 2011  11:11 PM)james6653 Wrote: does any one know how to fix a facebolt. because i tightend a facebolt to much and it broke

There's no way to repair a broken one. Best way to prevent breaks is not to overtighten, though I'm pretty sure you know that by now.
do any of you guys know why my torch wheel is so scratched up even though ive barly used it???
It has paint over it. The paint is a metallic colour.
(Feb. 10, 2011  11:49 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: PLEASE ANSWER!!!

Can anyone give me a high quality picture of Zeo Abyss? THE NEW ONE on Team Starbreaker. Just alone like a pic from the battle with Ryuuga vs him. I just need a picture of Zeo. That is my question. Does anyone have a picture of him and can you please give me a link? Also a Picture with Dr. Ziggurat and Jack will be MUCH appreciated. PLEASE PLEASE include pictures of ZEo, Jack, and Dr. Ziggurat. I am not sure if this is the exact place to ask.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BETKG4Yqy4 in the song there are pictures of them lol my sig hard to make ?
das ineyone know how to make a group?
Stupid Hello can anyone tell me a site witch can tell the stats of metoe l drago
(Feb. 11, 2011  1:22 AM)Mylilfriend Wrote: Stupid Hello can anyone tell me a site witch can tell the stats of metoe l drago

Statistics are absolutely pointless. In any case, I think I put them on Beyblade Spirit, but you should really just base your judgement on the actual top's performance ...

gingka__hagane Wrote:das ineyone know how to make a group?

... You cannot ?
When a facebolt breaks, does that include the facebolt just not screwing in properly because the threads got messed up? (My L Drago face, I have no idea how it happened.)
(Feb. 11, 2011  2:15 AM)Lmolina0618 Wrote: Where do you get galaxy pegasis
Look at the "Stores with Beyblades in stock" topic ...
(Feb. 11, 2011  1:40 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: When a facebolt breaks, does that include the facebolt just not screwing in properly because the threads got messed up? (My L Drago face, I have no idea how it happened.)

When You Overtight It, The Face Breaks As You Tighten It it bacomes loose. Your Track Has Suffered Problems If Face is correct.
(Feb. 11, 2011  1:10 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: It has paint over it. The paint is a metallic colour.

omg it looks like theres no paint but there is... wierd? ☺
what's considered a better defensive tip? WD or WB?
WB is considered better in terms of defense, but it's outclassed now.
what has outclassed it??? (srry if this is spam)
(Feb. 11, 2011  3:52 AM)rabidboy Wrote: what has outclassed it??? (srry if this is spam)

cs,rsf,and rs
rubber sharp, rubber semi- flat, coat sharp.
Is Ray Gil the only beyblade that comes with SF?
(Feb. 11, 2011  4:14 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Is Ray Gil the only beyblade that comes with SF?

Not only is that not its Bottom, but you need to look in the Beyblade Parts List on Beywiki.
EDIT: Strict ninja'd.
What does rsf stand for in screw Capricorn(LOL) bottom
(Feb. 11, 2011  5:20 AM)Gravitypegasis Wrote: What does rsf stand for in screw Capricorn(LOL) bottom

... Screw Capricorne does not have RSF ... In any case, look on the Beyblade Parts List on Beywiki, as always.
Sorry I meant Ray gil but I'll check that out. I'm also new to the wbo so I thought this was the place to ask