Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Callum6939

Middle - Metal Core + Clear Plate = MF-M

Light - Clear Core + Metal Plate = MF-L
(Feb. 09, 2011  9:46 PM)Ray Joker Wrote: Callum6939

Middle - Metal Core + Clear Plate = MF-M

Light - Clear Core + Metal Plate = MF-L

thanks thats a real help
How much does a Metal Face, MF-H and a Habro metal face weigh?
Hey I always wandered this, if you wanted to make a stamina combo would it be better to use a TT wheel and for defence use a hasbro wheel since hasbro blades are usually heavier than TT wheels?
yes

Omega12: It's easy to find, search for the respective threads.
Hi I purchased some brasso to polish by beys. it works perfectly with my MFB but doesnt work with my weight disks (plastic Gen) and it doesn't work with my hms beys at all either. I bought a runny fluid brasso as it should clean better than the polish. the only reason I got it was for my HMS beys. Can someone help?
If I have hand painted a metal wheel, is it still tournament legal?
(Feb. 09, 2011  10:55 PM)momiji manju Wrote: yes

Omega12: It's easy to find, search for the respective threads.

Hmm, I searched. Guess I'll have to search harder.
if i were to make a stamina combo would the gb145 track be better or the t125 track be better thanks
t125, though this isn't really the place to ask that, and your picture is used by a personw ho's amember here already, in fact that's their name. I suggest you change it.
ya i know theres another person there cause i made another one with my other email
Well, could someone answer my previous question, or direct me to where I would find the information? I was only able to find the weight of the Metal face.
Can you use a CH120 in 145 mode in combos that need a 145 track?
MF Pegasis CH145RF is a viable combo if you do not have 145, but CH120 should not be used for Stamina combos that call for a non-gimmicked 145, as CH120 is too heavy when compared to a standard 145.
is the wide square stadium good for regular battle?
(Feb. 10, 2011  12:41 AM)Rukasu333 Wrote: If I have hand painted a metal wheel, is it still tournament legal?

As long as it does not alter performance.
as alot of you guys know hasbro is releasing a "legend series" which is a remake of the pre-hws series
i have a few questions
does any wbo member know if they are remaking ALL prehws beys
libra,ldrago,geminos etc?
will they be remaking old launchers
dpl, or possibly beylauncher L if they remake l drago?
will they be remaking beypointers to go along dpl? (if released) (probably not but it's hasbro and they could)
lastly i know pegasis 145RF is top tier but doesn't work the same way with cyber but most shapes of wheels are the same (size and weight difference though) i've looked around beywiki and
are any of the prehws beys any good? (besides pegasis)
i asked the above question to get a good estimate of how the beys will perform
can anyone help me with this? pls answer in private message if you could!
cyber sucks, we dont know if they are making more legend beys, and they prolly wont make the beypointer. yes, libra, l drago, and virgo are good pre hws beys.
You can't even say probably for the Beypointer. There is a 0.01% chance that Hasbro will make Beypointers as they never made Bey-Ta machines.
Also, Pisces is decent for stamina.
(Feb. 10, 2011  1:45 AM)Omega12 Wrote: Well, could someone answer my previous question, or direct me to where I would find the information? I was only able to find the weight of the Metal face.

It appears to be ingenious to think about looking in the topics for the different Metal Faces ...

dracofrancis Wrote:does any wbo member know if they are remaking ALL prehws beys
libra,ldrago,geminos etc?
will they be remaking old launchers
dpl, or possibly beylauncher L if they remake l drago?
will they be remaking beypointers to go along dpl? (if released) (probably not but it's hasbro and they could)
lastly i know pegasis 145RF is top tier but doesn't work the same way with cyber but most shapes of wheels are the same (size and weight difference though) i've looked around beywiki and
are any of the prehws beys any good? (besides pegasis)
No, nobody knows, and you should not expect it. L Drago would probably not even fit on the L Drago Wheel anyway ...

Old launchers like what ?

It seems highly doubtful that Hasbro will ever include a String Launcher with a Beyblade, especially not a Beylauncher L ...

They will never release the Beypointer.

Cyber is not as good as Pegasis.

Alchemy answered that last question.
I NEED HELP!!! I don't know if my Meteo is real because I bought it off ebay from Hong Kong (yes, I'm that stupid) and saw the new Atamaii video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFwbYYuOQ...dXg&lcf=cs
and My box doesn't look like any of the beys there...I'm hoping its a Hong Kong Ver. of Meteo, but I'm afraid its fake...
My Box looks just like this:
[Image: 61EqOjqc%2BoL.jpg]