Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Feb. 06, 2011  6:24 PM)zeno247naruto13 Wrote: Is the evil wheel good for stamina or defence well is it good for anything?

The only "use" it might have is at destablizing, but otherwise no, not at all. It is the smallest Metal Wheel ...
(Feb. 06, 2011  6:29 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2011  6:24 PM)zeno247naruto13 Wrote: Is the evil wheel good for stamina or defence well is it good for anything?

The only "use" it might have is at destablizing, but otherwise no, not at all. It is the smallest Metal Wheel ...

i just want to say, that in a TT stadium it reaks, but in a hasbro stadium it does good for stamina
Does the rubber flat on storm and galaxy pegasus melt?
Oh And How Do u Prevent It
(Feb. 06, 2011  9:14 PM)L-Aries Wrote: What is the value of UW145 in battle

There haven't been any formal testings for UW145 yet.

@cyberpega101
RF and R2F won't melt if you use them as they're intended to be used.
I think by melt, he meant wear down.
Yes it will wear, no matter what. There's nothing you can do except have extras or don't use it.
(Feb. 06, 2011  9:25 PM)cyberpega101 Wrote: Does the rubber flat on storm and galaxy pegasus melt?
Oh And How Do u Prevent It

They don't melt, but they do wear down.

Edit: Beaten.
(Feb. 06, 2011  9:37 PM)?uestion Wrote: how durable is bb-10?

If you do not mis-use the item then it'll last over 1 year.
It will last over years ...
What does the rubber in RS do? Like what does it benefit?
Also, if a bottom has low friction to the stadium is it easier to get knocked out? Or is it, if it has high friction.
It grips the stadium floor with high friction making it harder to be knocked out.
At Feb-bey-ary Freeze Tournament would there be beys and parts for sale? just wodering
(Feb. 06, 2011  10:30 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: At Feb-bey-ary Freeze Tournament would there be beys and parts for sale? just wodering

Attempt to look around before you post ... For instance, look in the Bey Marketplace forum, to see if there is not a thread exactly for that ...
Could someone explain those Icon facebolts? I tried searching and found nothing, care to link me plz?
(Feb. 06, 2011  11:19 PM)NightWolf Wrote: Could someone explain those Icon facebolts? I tried searching and found nothing, care to link me plz?
They are called Faces which make up a Face Collection. These are awarded for various achievements:

http://worldbeyblade.org/myawards.php
(Feb. 06, 2011  11:19 PM)NightWolf Wrote: Could someone explain those Icon facebolts? I tried searching and found nothing, care to link me plz?

they are metal facebolts which add weight to defense combos & lower recoil in attack combos

here is a link to the wbo thread for metal faces

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-36-Me...ight=bb-36
(Feb. 06, 2011  11:27 PM)pichu0363 Wrote:

they are metal facebolts which add weight to defense combos & lower recoil in attack combos

here is a link to the wbo thread for metal faces

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-36-Me...ight=bb-36

I think he/she means the Face collection Stupid
Are painted beys allowed in tournaments?
As long as its a light coat, yes
yes,, as long as it does not alter performance. You should read the rulebook
I don't know if anyone asked this or this question sounds stupid. But I'm kind of new to this kind of new to this Beyblade trend. Why do people put lines when writing out a combination?
You mean like this?- mf earth _____ gb145 RS.

If that's what you mean, then it means just use whatever clear wheel you want. Smile
I have a question.

What makez libra banned from WBO tournamentz?