Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Feb. 06, 2011  7:09 AM)JÆMS Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2011  6:40 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: I meant performance, and the fact that the shapes are so similar.

Cyber is a combination of storm and the pegasis metal wheel originally and of course Galaxy being the third "evolution" they made it to combine the Pegasis metal wheel (Hasbro changed it to Cyber) and storm; but this time the design has a deeper slope and some other things which are hard to describe...

If you want to find out their performance then use the search function and search the metal wheel's name within the Beyblade Customisation forum.

Takara-Tomy released Cyber first, did it not? And since then, it has been proven to suck.
is the hasbro thermal wheel any good for stamina?
(Feb. 06, 2011  10:18 AM)funkyblader Wrote: is the hasbro thermal wheel any good for stamina?

Nope.
(Feb. 06, 2011  10:18 AM)funkyblader Wrote: is the hasbro thermal wheel any good for stamina?

Thermal Is Outclassed By Every Manufacturer.
Which is better for stamina out of Earth mold 1 and Burn mold 2

EDIT:Also which is better for Meteo L-Drago 100 CS/RSF?
Earth mold 1 is better.
And CS should be better depending on what you're going for ...
(Feb. 06, 2011  11:24 AM)blah Wrote: Earth mold 1 is better.
And CS should be better depending on what you're going for ...

Thanks alot blah, (not sarcastic offtopic)
(Feb. 06, 2011  10:10 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Takara-Tomy released Cyber first, did it not? And since then, it has been proven to suck.

Pegasis MW -> Storm -> Cyber -> Galaxy
Dear Readers,

It's nearly my birthday I want one of these two beyblades. They are Meteo L drago, Burn Pheonix or maybe a customisation of both. Please would you recommed which beyblade I can get.

Thank you,
Arshad9
(Feb. 06, 2011  6:41 AM)zeno247naruto13 Wrote: what beyblade had the longest ripcord?
[/quote

No beyblade has a longer ripcord than another. Just between Hasbro and Takara Tomy.
[quote='arshad9' pid='537596' dateline='1296999374']
Dear Readers,

It's nearly my birthday I want one of these two beyblades. They are Meteo L drago, Burn Pheonix or maybe a customisation of both. Please would you recommed which beyblade I can get.

Thank you,
Arshad9

Burn Pheonix comes with one really good part: Burn.
the bottom can be taken off balance easily. Meteo L Drago is a top-tier uncustomized attack time. Oh and it's left spin. It also has two modes: Multi hit and normal.

Well, it depends if you like stamina or attack. In a fight between them, L Drago would win but it's really your choice. If you want a stamina/attack type, just get Ray Unicorno, that will sort your problems.
Another more technical answer:

Meteo L Drago LW105MS - Good Balance type - Normal Mode Suggested
Meteo L Drago 135LF - Risky Attack type - Multi-Hit Mode Suggested
Burn Phoenix LW105MS - Interesting Stamina Type
Burn Pheonix 135LF - Not very good attack type
Meteo L Drago Lw105LF - Top Tier Attack Type - Both Modes Suggested
Burn Phoenix 135MS - Very Good Stamina Type
(Feb. 06, 2011  2:36 PM)arshad9 Wrote: Dear Readers,

Thank you,
Arshad9

Use the purchase consultation thread please.
i was thinking. i looked at a metal fight episode it is the same thing as metal fusion so why didnt they keep the same name anybody got any idea why?
Because "Metal Fusion" sounds better than Metal Fight in English. Although "Metarru Faito" does sound good, does it not?
I do not see any problem with "Metal Fight Beyblade" ... They probably just did not want to be direct with "fight" as it might be too violent, even though they frequently call them "beybattle" anyway ...
Is there any websites where you can buy beyblades using credit cards but not through paypal, must be reasonable prices also
That type of question more or less belongs in the Stores with Beyblades in Stock Thread.
Why is everyone obsessed with trying to find a fault with what people say. This thread is for beyblade questions and I asked a beyblade question. I bet if I asked the question in shops with beyblade in stock someone else would give out and send me over here to ask it. It's nice to have organisation but god don't take it to far. /rant over.
(Jul. 09, 2008  10:24 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: If you have questions of where to get MFB go through the Bey Marketplace. We have respective threads for that

Questions not to Ask?

1) Where do I get beyblades/HMS/MFB they don't have them in my city?
2) What is the best combo for HMS/MFB/plastic?
3) What MFB should I get?
I didn't ask any of them questions. I know where to get beyblades not in my city, I have ordered them before. I am looking for a shop that accepts credit cards but doesn't need paypal, as the ones I have found so far only accept paypal and I asked the question in here to find out answers. Maybe u should spend less time trying to correct other people and acting like a mod when your not. Pfft.
You are not even asking a question about the Beyblade hobby, so stop "ranting" and actually use the right topic ...
(Feb. 06, 2011  5:35 PM)iBLaDeR xX Wrote: I didn't ask any of them questions. I know where to get beyblades not in my city, I have ordered them before. I am looking for a shop that accepts credit cards but doesn't need paypal, as the ones I have found so far only accept paypal and I asked the question in here to find out answers. Maybe u should spend less time trying to correct other people and acting like a mod when your not. Pfft.

ebay, use the guest checkout, its pretty safe
Sadly my computer won't let me in the consulation thread

(Feb. 06, 2011  2:48 PM)Masamune. Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2011  6:41 AM)zeno247naruto13 Wrote: what beyblade had the longest ripcord?
[/quote

No beyblade has a longer ripcord than another. Just between Hasbro and Takara Tomy.
[quote='arshad9' pid='537596' dateline='1296999374']
Dear Readers,

Thank you,
Arshad9

Burn Pheonix comes with one really good part: Burn.
the bottom can be taken off balance easily. Meteo L Drago is a top-tier uncustomized attack time. Oh and it's left spin. It also has two modes: Multi hit and normal.

Well, it depends if you like stamina or attack. In a fight between them, L Drago would win but it's really your choice. If you want a stamina/attack type, just get Ray Unicorno, that will sort your problems.
Another more technical answer:

Meteo L Drago LW105MS - Good Balance type - Normal Mode Suggested
Meteo L Drago 135LF - Risky Attack type - Multi-Hit Mode Suggested
Burn Phoenix LW105MS - Interesting Stamina Type
Burn Pheonix 135LF - Not very good attack type
Meteo L Drago Lw105LF - Top Tier Attack Type - Both Modes Suggested
Burn Phoenix 135MS - Very Good Stamina Type
Is the evil wheel good for stamina or defence well is it good for anything?