Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

No, they are not interchangeable.
Which is such a waste lol.
(Feb. 06, 2011  4:44 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2011  4:40 AM)Gibraltor Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2011  4:37 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: What's better, Wing Attacker or Roller Attacker?

Uggg, you're going to make me look like an idiot again...
I'm guessing roller due to wing having useless "danglies" on it.

IIRC wing attacker and defender were much better as the useless "danglies" sometimes absorbed(?) attacks (like C145 does) then the roller attack/defender (who's "rollers" could cause recoil)
So which one is better out of the two, Wing Attacker or Wing Defender?
(Feb. 06, 2011  5:34 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2011  4:44 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2011  4:40 AM)Gibraltor Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2011  4:37 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: What's better, Wing Attacker or Roller Attacker?

Uggg, you're going to make me look like an idiot again...
I'm guessing roller due to wing having useless "danglies" on it.

IIRC wing attacker and defender were much better as the useless "danglies" sometimes absorbed(?) attacks (like C145 does) then the roller attack/defender (who's "rollers" could cause recoil)
So which one is better out of the two, Wing Attacker or Wing Defender?

they both have the same BB and WD(?), and there AR's are almost the same thing, so i think they are equal
Okay, I was manly talking about AR, but if they're so similar, it wouldn't make a difference which one I would use.
Do you have both out of curiousity? And on that note do you happen to have any other??? Take what I said with a grain of sand, everyone else had different results strangely enough. If you have a Driger S I highly suggest that.
I have the AR and WD for Wing Defense, and am thinking about getting Wing Attack.
125 or 145 height for att. gravity per?
(Feb. 06, 2011  6:10 AM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: Does BB-96 have Metal Faces?

You could look at its thread to find the answer easily...
Can someone make me a Sig please.
where can i get an attack stadium besides ebay or any other bidding sites that would require paypal?
What's the different between Cyber, Storm, and Galaxy?
(Feb. 06, 2011  6:21 AM)lawesomeness Wrote: where can i get an attack stadium besides ebay or any other bidding sites that would require paypal?

you can ask akirasdaddy on that, or find it around the beymarket place, but most sellers there take paypal only(credit card)
(Feb. 06, 2011  6:21 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: What's the different between Cyber, Storm, and Galaxy?

Their names for one...

otherwise its the metal wheel's shape/mold of course....

and if you mean performance wise then check the "beyblade customisation" forum.
I meant performance, and the fact that the shapes are so similar.
There are no length differences between Metal Fight Beyblades.
Only between companies.

Takara-Tomy ripcords are longer than Hasbro`s.
(Feb. 06, 2011  6:40 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: I meant performance, and the fact that the shapes are so similar.

Cyber is a combination of storm and the pegasis metal wheel originally and of course Galaxy being the third "evolution" they made it to combine the Pegasis metal wheel (Hasbro changed it to Cyber) and storm; but this time the design has a deeper slope and some other things which are hard to describe...

If you want to find out their performance then use the search function and search the metal wheel's name within the Beyblade Customisation forum.
(Feb. 06, 2011  6:44 AM)Pyro Wrote: There are no length differences between Metal Fight Beyblades.
Only between companies.

Takara-Tomy ripcords are longer than Hasbro`s.

but arnt the only plactic beyblade rip cords longer?
(Feb. 06, 2011  7:21 AM)zeno247naruto13 Wrote: but arnt the only plactic beyblade rip cords longer?
Try reading the Beywiki article on Winders ...
^ A balance beyblade that using low height tracks to beat stamina/defense beyblades by making them unstable and wobble.
he guys, I am about to buy burn phoenix.
what combos can I make with it?
Please take a look at the Competitive Combos Thread for more information on Burn's uses.