Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Feb. 05, 2011  8:46 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2011  8:08 AM)Electric Wrote: What mold is The Burn in BB-96?

I read somewhere that it varies. It could be any mold.
But don't base your buying off of what I said. You might want to make sure that's true.

Actually, I'd say it's most likely a mold 2. From most videos and pictures I've seen they were all mold 2s.
What does CS do?
CS has two modes of movement. C, or Coat, is made of rubber, and when it is against the surface of the Stadium, it can provide very aggressive movement patterns. At the same time, S, or Sharp, allows the Bottom to stay still in one area of the Stadium.

CS is a top-tier Defense part, as the C part of it prevents it from being KO'd, and when it calms down, it goes back into S mode.
Balance i think.
Basalt Horogium is Maximum defence
Screw Capricorne is maximum attack.
Hell Kerbecs is Maximum Stamina
FLame Byxis is also balance.
CORRECT ME if i'm incorrect for any of these.

Last thing, does anyone know what the heaviest bottom/tip is?
(Feb. 05, 2011  12:07 PM)GreeNxBlader Wrote: Balance i think.
Basalt Horogium is Maximum defence
Screw Capricorne is maximum attack.
Hell Kerbecs is Maximum Stamina
FLame Byxis is also balance.
CORRECT ME if i'm incorrect for any of these.

Last thing, does anyone know what the heaviest bottom/tip is?
Killer Beafowl's EWD Bottom is labelled as Maximum Stamina.
Basalt Horogium's Basalt Wheel is labelled as Maximum Weight and/or Defense.
Screw Capricorne's Screw Wheel is labelled as Maximum Upper Attack.
Hell Kerbec's Hell Wheel is labelled as Maximum Width.
Flame Byxis's 230 Track is labelled as Maximum Height.

The Heaviest Bottom is Metal Ball.
What are the best beyblades in each type (eg best balance bey, best attack bey etc.) and what are the best parts for each group?
Thanks ray, now could you guys list and tell me how to perform the different beyblade shots (eg. sliding) please?
(Feb. 05, 2011  1:18 PM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Thanks ray, now could you guys list and tell me how to perform the different beyblade shots (eg. sliding) please?

Sliding-You slide the launcher while launching.

Gliding-you fling your arms while launching.

Hammer-you put pressure to the spin and hit the stadium as if it was a hammer,[its a defence stragety.

????-i don't this launch but i think you hit the bey at the walls of the stadium and the bey stays away from the stadium pockets?

Well i did try but the others might help you a bit more.
OMG,
There's nothing called like those here's something that every attack bladers use
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dkH4NMzdL4
Wow, currently, there are so many threads about new defense customizations that might possibly be the new dominating game piece in the defense meta game. But why are there so little threads on new attack customs??? i tried out some top tier attack customization against top tier defense customizations on my new attack stadium and it seems like the attack types are having a hard time beating the defense types, and even stamina types too! Whats wrong?
how much does a beypointer cost in philippines?and where to buy it?
What bey has the most recoil?
(Feb. 05, 2011  2:25 PM)meforthewin Wrote: What bey has the most recoil?

Sagittario 85S
what is the heaviest track?
@i8u: BD145.

Which is a better stamina bottom, BS or S? I know both suck, but which is better?
(Feb. 05, 2011  2:50 PM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: @i8u: BD145.

Which is a better stamina bottom, BS or S? I know both suck, but which is better?

Sharp. Since there is so little friction.
Guys, are these good beys?

Burn Aquario 105WD
Burn Aquario 125FS

What type of beys are they and how do I beat them?
Both are stamina, 105WD is good and 125FS is bad. Use attack types to beat them easily.
What is a good attack tip you can suggest? I have HF HF/S F SF
Which is better, storm or lightning?
What size spin track should I use?
(Feb. 05, 2011  3:11 PM)SDamonCronous Wrote: What is a good attack tip you can suggest? I have HF HF/S F SF
Which is better, storm or lightning?
What size spin track should I use? 100 105 145 135 125

To beat it with an attack bey:
What tip should I use out of HF F HF/S SF?
What spin track should I use 100 105 125 135 145?
Should I use storm or lightning?

Thanks
When you do banking, What does Parallel to the Beystadium floor mean? I saw the WBO Sliding Shoot Video and didn't understand.
Two or more straight coplanar lines that do not intersect.
Tilt your launcher when you shoot bro.
(Feb. 05, 2011  3:45 PM)Electric Wrote: When you do banking, What does Parallel to the Beystadium floor mean? I saw the WBO Sliding Shoot Video and didn't understand.
It means to keep it straight to the beystadium floor. Right above it, and straight. also keep it at a small tilt.
(Feb. 05, 2011  3:52 PM)Dan Wrote: Two or more straight coplanar lines that do not intersect.
Tilt your launcher when you shoot bro.
Lol, yes Elec please do tilt your launcher a bit.
is there anyway i can use storm capricorn in a goood way?????