Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

they are OK
bull > everything in def. clear wheels
c145 and wb are outclassed by tracks like gb145/230, but they were once top tier
your best shot is the mf earth orso c145wb
(Feb. 05, 2011  3:24 AM)RyukiVentus Wrote: Do you mean its not aloud in official tournaments or people are just not aloud to use them for anything. Also what HMS Stadium is better that the MFB Attack Stadium?
"Crossovers" of stadiums are not allowed in any tournament, especially TAKARA-TOMY's. And since most tournaments in the recent years have only used the Standard Format, then only Metal Fight Beyblade Beystadiums were used.

For the second question, you should look around the Advanced Forum, I know it was discussed somewhere.

SDamonCronous, use the "Build me a combo!" topic.
is the rev up launcher good?
(Feb. 05, 2011  5:11 AM)glinny Wrote: is the rev up launcher good?

It has barely been released yet, therefore nobody tested it yet ...
the rev up launcher hasnt been tested yet. it prob. wont be all to good, because it will deplete any sliding shoot, or other launching techniques.
(Feb. 05, 2011  5:15 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: the rev up launcher hasnt been tested yet. it prob. wont be all to good, because it will deplete any sliding shoot, or other launching techniques.

how can you not bank with it?
(Feb. 05, 2011  5:19 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2011  5:15 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: the rev up launcher hasnt been tested yet. it prob. wont be all to good, because it will deplete any sliding shoot, or other launching techniques.

how can you not bank with it?

lol, other than banking. Tongue_out_wink
but even at that, you still get better control when you control the launch, rather than pressing a button.

You Can Still Use Launching Techniques Without a String/Ripcord..
Don't Say Something "Probably Won't Be Good" If You Yourself Haven't Tested It.
(Feb. 05, 2011  5:37 AM)zeno247naruto13 Wrote: Why is the cyber wheel bad?
Its shape is slightly different than Pegasis, and its weight and the distribution of the latter also differ since it has to fit a Clear Wheel on it.
I have a question about sliding shoot.

How do you do it, with the Beylauncher sideways. (The video on beywiki shows, you bend your left elbow, then make it straight, as you push the grip forward while you pull the ripcord back. But with the Beylauncher, you can't pull it back, and you can't push the grip forward either, as the Beylauncher works on a string.)
(Feb. 05, 2011  5:55 AM)Zeox Wrote: I have a question about sliding shoot.

How do you do it, with the Beylauncher sideways. (The video on beywiki shows, you bend your left elbow, then make it straight, as you push the grip forward while you pull the ripcord back. But with the Beylauncher, you can't pull it back, and you can't push the grip forward either, as the Beylauncher works on a string.)

You do the same movements but to the sides ? That is what I do.
(Feb. 05, 2011  5:45 AM)Stratus G. Wrote:

You Can Still Use Launching Techniques Without a String/Ripcord..
Don't Say Something "Probably Won't Be Good" If You Yourself Haven't Tested It.
Video please.

"Probably" means "highly likely", and almost every MFB Hasbro Launcher seems to be terrible. Compare the Hasbro Light Launcher to the Takara Light Launcher. The Hasbro Launcher isn't good compared to Takara Light Launcher.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why do all the Beylaucnhers I own are scratched on the prongs when I first got them?
@ Zeox

IIRC, you use banking with the Beylauncher, not Sliding Shoot.

You really can only use Sliding Shoot with Ripcord Launchers and such.
(Feb. 05, 2011  4:31 AM)?uestion Wrote: how many beys can battle at a time in the mfb att. stadium?
(Feb. 05, 2011  5:55 AM)Zeox Wrote: I have a question about sliding shoot.

i can't seem to get it right like that either but i made my own way of doing a sliding shot.i have my launcher grip on my hasbro light launcher and reverse grip so i hold my grip with my left hand and hold my ripcord with my right hand and i push the grip forward with my left hand and pull back with the right you can try and it my not work for you but it works wonder's for me. 8-D
(Feb. 05, 2011  6:02 AM)?uestion Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2011  4:31 AM)?uestion Wrote: how many beys can battle at a time in the mfb att. stadium?

how ever many you can fit in it
(Feb. 05, 2011  6:02 AM)?uestion Wrote:
Like 2? I had a battle with 3 Beyblades and all of them get knocked out.
Barring when the tip's completely worn down, is there a point when RS becomes illegal or inaccurate for testing?
When it starts acting more like and RF than an RS.
(Feb. 05, 2011  6:35 AM)Pyro Wrote: When it starts acting more like and RF than an RS.

Does it matter how short it gets though? My RS is currently about half its original length. (Doesn't move though)
That's probably illegal now then.
(Feb. 05, 2011  5:58 AM)Ray Joker Wrote: @ Zeox

IIRC, you use banking with the Beylauncher, not Sliding Shoot.

You really can only use Sliding Shoot with Ripcord Launchers and such.

Disagree. If you master sliding shoot with Beylauncher, you can do it. I can do sliding shoot with Beylauncher, not Ripcord launchers >_>.
What mold is The Burn in BB-96?
(Feb. 05, 2011  8:08 AM)Electric Wrote: What mold is The Burn in BB-96?

I read somewhere that it varies. It could be any mold.
But don't base your buying off of what I said. You might want to make sure that's true.
Which clear wheel has the smallest diameter?