Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

So stupid question and probably doesn't matter much since I won't be doing any official tournaments any time in this life. But is it legal to use original dragoon rpi cords with the new launchers?

Also, can someone tell me how Bey Ta 2 Go works, and if there is a youtube video could you post it?
@ playtoomuch- yes. Bull and aquario(bull is better) are the heaviest and have the best weight distribution, which helps stamina and defense. I had also talked to galaxy why the Italians prefer bull for attack types, and he said it will add weight, rather than speed, which will help smash.

@Gilbraltor- question 1- its in the rules.
Question 2- there's a topic for it.
(Feb. 04, 2011  5:50 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: @Gilbraltor- question 1- its in the rules.
Question 2- there's a topic for it.
Ah okay thanks, found it now!
waht are the new legend beys are they good or just another franchising market?
(Feb. 04, 2011  6:31 AM)glinny Wrote: waht are the new legend beys are they good or just another franchising market?

Read around, there is enough discussion about those at the moment for you to find the answer on your own. We even have topics for each of the Beyblades ...
i've searched buti camn't find any? please answer co thers some at the local store
What's the heaviest MFB combo available?

Also what is the lightest MFB combo available?
Does the frequent use of beyblades wear them down? If so what part mostly, because my Rock Capricorn ED145 HF/S has not been doin so well lately.
(Feb. 04, 2011  8:17 AM)MyRockCapricorn Wrote: Does the frequent use of beyblades wear them down? If so what part mostly, because my Rock Capricorn ED145 HF/S has not been doin so well lately.

Yup they will wear down. The Tip wears down after excessive use, so its good to buy a spare tip. Rubber tips wear down faster than plastic though
It's not doing well because it's a bad combo ? o.o
And as every good and knowledgeable blader knows, you should avoid rough and bumpy surfaces for launching. Examples: paper: ok cement and roads: your an idiot (jk but it is true!)
are the legend beys better then normal ones?
(Feb. 04, 2011  9:31 AM)glinny Wrote: are the legend beys better then normal ones?

Nope. The only good one are Night and Midnight. (I think)
so if i ge trhe canche normal or those 2
(Feb. 04, 2011  9:42 AM)glinny Wrote: so if i ge trhe canche normal or those 2
I don't understand. Please use proper grammar and spelling.
so if i get the chance normal or legend?
(Feb. 04, 2011  9:51 AM)glinny Wrote: so if i get the chance normal or legend?
Best to go with the normal Beyblades because they are thoroughly tested .
When/if is Basalt Horogirium coming to the states?
Hasbro will take about a year or so I guess to release Basalt.

(Feb. 04, 2011  7:04 AM)Trolol Wrote: What's the heaviest MFB combo available?

Also what is the lightest MFB combo available?

Heaviest: MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145MB. Aquario should be Hasbro.
Lightest: (including Light wheels) Clay Gemios 85S.
(not including Light wheels) Midnight Gemios 85S.
Can Night Bull spin for as long as the Virgo 5 min Mold? Also, how is midnight doing in terms of attack. Does it perform well on R145 or GB145?
(Feb. 04, 2011  12:19 PM)mcsnow Wrote: Can Night Bull spin for as long as the Virgo 5 min Mold? Also, how is midnight doing in terms of attack. Does it perform well on R145 or GB145?

Unsure for the First question, as no one as done testing yet. Midnight is good in attack, but its too light to do any KOs to Rubber based defence combos. The third question, no one has tested it on R145 or GB145.
OK, now I know this is BS. I saw McFrowns vid with Midnight Pegasis and McFrown has solo spun them.

Someone more knowledgable please answer.
(Feb. 04, 2011  12:27 PM)mcsnow Wrote: OK, now I know this is BS. I saw McFrowns vid with Midnight Pegasis and McFrown has solo spun them.

Someone more knowledgable please answer.

I tried my best to answer though >_>. Oh ya, MC FROWN DIDNT USE RS/RSF or CS!
Why does my wd tip go round and round the stadium like an attack bey? It wasn't like this before. Also, any tips on choosing the different random boosters? For the prize bey.