Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Feb. 03, 2011  7:55 PM)Dan Wrote: SD is better for Stamina than defense..
Apparently they are even:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-EWD-Discussion

Guess so, but video tests are much accurate too. As of Fogotness, (One of my best Friends on YouTube) says that there is nothing special at all of EWD compared to WD and says that Killer Beafowl is not a good buy.
How can I make the stickers stick to the bey better for plastics?
This may be stupid but what does iirc mean and IMO?
Not the place to ask it...but anyway:

IMO - In my opinion
IIRC - If I recall correctly
Does Earth eagle have the second mold of earth?

and is it better than the first mold?

and which is better earth eagle or earth aquila?
(hasbro and takara tomy)
(Feb. 03, 2011  8:59 PM)alexrawlins250 Wrote: Does Earth eagle have the second mold of earth?

and is it better than the first mold?

and which is better earth eagle or earth aquila?
(hasbro and takara tomy)
Earth Eagle has the second mold. For the rest, read the Earth Aquila article on Beywiki, and just know that Hasbro's pieces almost always weigh more.
hey guys,
I saw this video of MF Earth Bull 230RS vs MF Vulcan Horuseus 85RF.
It seemed that that the 230 track totally neutralized Vulcan.
My question is: Is this bey now the king of the current game system?
here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeODBko0s...re=related
so im going to japan and will be visiting a wbba shop, so i want to get some limited ed blades but i need beypoints how would i aquire them in london?
When people talk about bey parts being good for destabilizing, what does that mean?
My question is how long does it take for a Ray Unicorno's cs tow ware out if you use it for 1 hour every day?
^Well, do you want it to be a defensive or an offensive CS? The amount of time differs, and the type of launch you would need differs too.
I want it to be for both and I launch normally
(Feb. 03, 2011  11:14 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: ^Well, do you want it to be a defensive or an offensive CS? The amount of time differs, and the type of launch you would need differs too.

I want it to be for both and I launch normally

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, does anyone know what people mean by destabilizing in the beyblade world?
Can dishwashing bleach make the fusion wheel shine?
(Feb. 03, 2011  10:11 PM)sexy child Wrote: so im going to japan and will be visiting a wbba shop, so i want to get some limited ed blades but i need beypoints how would i aquire them in london?

I don't think you will be able to,I think you would have to use the BeyTa Machine and earn the beypoints in japan
(Feb. 03, 2011  11:47 PM)spiritofldrago Wrote: Okay, does anyone know what people mean by destabilizing in the beyblade world?

Destabilizers are beyblades which combines parts from attack and stamina. This makes it attack for an extremely long period of time.
(Feb. 03, 2011  11:47 PM)spiritofldrago Wrote: Okay, does anyone know what people mean by destabilizing in the beyblade world?

A destabilizer is a type of beyblade that has properties of both Attack Defense, and Stamina, and can take down a pure Defense or Stamina beyblade - McFrown

A destabilizer is able to take down beyblades of ease, using tips like FS, and SF, you can get properties of all the types to create a balance type that can purely take down most Stamina + defense combos.
(Feb. 03, 2011  11:49 PM)DarkBlader237 Wrote: Can dishwashing bleach make the fusion wheel shine?

Yes it will, just watch this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCDilVHZldM
(Feb. 03, 2011  8:09 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote: This may be stupid but what does iirc mean and IMO?

IMO = In my opinion
IIRC = If I recall correctly
(Feb. 03, 2011  9:32 PM)stevebak Wrote: hey guys,
I saw this video of MF Earth Bull 230RS vs MF Vulcan Horuseus 85RF.
It seemed that that the 230 track totally neutralized Vulcan.
My question is: Is this bey now the king of the current game system?
here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeODBko0s...re=related

Both Combo's are the best of their kind. MF Vulacn Horseus 85R2F/RF is probably the King of the attack types, for it has its own smash attack to bring down opponents, the low track profile is able to get good, strong hits. MF Earth Bull 230RS is one of the best defense top tier combos. It has a high friction RS tip, causing it to not move freely against high attacks. That's exactly what you saw in the video. Though there is no "King" in the game, there are many combos like these that are amazing.
Mm I think now that 230 has been introduced, MF Lightning L drago CH120RF/R2F/LRF reclaims it's position as "King", if it ever really lost it.
MF Vulcan Horuseus 85R2F is not the king of attack.
Not at all.
230 kills it
Hey. Do you guys know which stadium is better, Burning Firestrike or Max Stampede?
What are the pluses and minuses of them both?
(Feb. 04, 2011  12:47 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Hey. Do you guys know which stadium is better, Burning Firestrike or Max Stampede?
What are the pluses and minuses of them both?

the MXS for sure, from what ive heard the Burning firestrike makes stamina and defence useless
Max stampede is currently the best Hasbro stadium available. However The Black stadium (name escapes me) Is very very close to it in performance (pretty much the same).

Burning fire strike has canals in it which makes it bad.
it has 3 indents spiralling inwards, so it's essentially useless.
The black stadium is Lightning Force.
what specific stores can i get he legend beyblades at in america and the new mettalic stringl auncher?