Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Having battles between uncustomized Beyblades is totally irrelevant. SD is also just as good as WD. Dark and H145 are not useful parts, but Bull and SD are definitely top-tier and have been almost since their release.
(Feb. 03, 2011  6:09 PM)Gibraltor Wrote: Yes, that's exactly why Rock Leone beat Dark Bull out of the box, Storm Aquario beat Dark Bull out of the box, Rock Orso beat Dark Bull out of the box, Flame Bull beat Dark Bull out of the box, LL Drago beat Dark Bull out of the box, Killer Gemios beat Dark Bull out of the box, Earth Eagle beat Dark Bull out of the box, shall I go on?
WD destroys SD for stamina purposes, what are you thinking? Dark Bull has little to no use... Might as well get the afore mentioned Flame Bull if you want Bull so badly.
Of course who knows, perhaps I got a crappy Dark Bull, I have gotten bad hasbro stuff before.

May i ask you, what STADIUM did you use? Also, every uncustomize beyblade battlesucks and don't mean ANYTHING.
(Feb. 03, 2011  6:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Having battles between uncustomized Beyblades is totally irrelevant. SD is also just as good as WD. Dark and H145 are not useful parts, but Bull and SD are definitely top-tier and have been almost since their release.

I thought Dark has found Defensive uses ( The Hasbro One ) Also, I thought H145 could be used effectively in Rock______ H145RF
Well ya uncustomized means nothing. That's why I had uncustomized vs. uncustomized. I have an original Hasbro with super steep slopes and small, so nice tight action.
You know, I dunno what the deal was but it never won a single battle against other uncustomized beyblades. I found that mine had little to no stamina. It would hit the other beyblade like twice and lose all it's stamina. Perhaps I had a defect as stated. Hasbro tends to release defects.
Here we just do not care about performance uncustomized ... Dark Bull is a very good purchase because it has some very good parts, and that is a fact.
Hey, Um.... How do i fix my beylauncher? it broke..
(Feb. 03, 2011  6:29 PM)Gibraltor Wrote: Hasbro tends to release defects.

Hasbro Doesn't tend to release defects, They release one defect bey out of the rest, and you tend to get the defects.
(Feb. 03, 2011  6:31 PM)Mr.Fatso Wrote: Hey, Um.... How do i fix my beylauncher? it broke..

What broke ... Be more precise.
(Feb. 03, 2011  6:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2011  6:31 PM)Mr.Fatso Wrote: Hey, Um.... How do i fix my beylauncher? it broke..

What broke ... Be more precise.

I launched they bey, and the bey fell and didn't spin, and the string didn't retract.
(Feb. 03, 2011  6:32 PM)Electric Wrote:

Hasbro Doesn't tend to release defects, They release one defect bey out of the rest, and you tend to get the defects.

Just to prove my outclassed point.

"Tier 1
PD PD is superior to SD and WD for Stamina
WD WD is slightly superior than SD for stamina
SD"

Anyway, I've also gotten a defected MFB Duotron where they beyblades barely spun off the launcher. Bought another one and it worked just fine.
(Feb. 03, 2011  6:36 PM)Gibraltor Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2011  6:32 PM)Electric Wrote:

Just to prove my outclassed point.

"Tier 1
PD PD is superior to SD and WD for Stamina
WD WD is slightly superior than SD for stamina
SD"

Anyway, I've also gotten a defected MFB Duotron where they beyblades barely spun off the launcher. Bought another one and it worked just fine.

Well... You proved yourself wrong, It says SLIGHTLY superior. You said it can DESTROY.
Considering the person who posted said that PD did better against WD than SD, I'd like to see tests from other members.
Ok so im new to beyblade and i just got my custimized bey from a friend and the facebolt is a little lopsided and the metal wheel is loose i took times before it happened and just timed it and its 15 seconds slower and this is my only bey and bey parts. what should i do
I saw these on the random booster page. What do WA130, UW145 EWD, and CS mean?
Electric, leave it to a kid to go to any measure to prove someone wrong. Regardless, it is what it is, I like the way WD works better because it immediately goes back to the middle. And I wanted rock orso more so I stuck Dark Bull in that defected Duotron package and returned it xD
Dan, Haha, didn't notice that part.
(Feb. 03, 2011  6:45 PM)spiritofldrago Wrote: I saw these on the random booster page. What do WA130, UW145 EWD, and CS mean?

WA130- Wing Attacker 130
UW145- Upper Wing 145
EWD- Eternal Wide Defense
CS- Coat Sharp
(Feb. 03, 2011  6:48 PM)Gibraltor Wrote: Electric, leave it to a kid to go to any measure to prove someone wrong. Regardless, it is what it is, I like the way WD works better because it immediately goes back to the middle. And I wanted rock orso more so I stuck Dark Bull in that defected Duotron package and returned it xD
Dan, Haha, didn't notice that part.

If you're referring to me there as a kid to go to any measure then -
A) I am a kid, 11 years old
B) I am going to any measure to prove you wrong, But to correct you,
C) WD is better but Slightly.
(Feb. 03, 2011  6:41 PM)Dan Wrote: Considering the person who posted said that PD did better against WD than SD, I'd like to see tests from other members.

Why wouldn't it though? It's made of a low friction plastic so it makes total sense that it would be better than SD and WD.
(Feb. 03, 2011  6:52 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2011  6:41 PM)Dan Wrote: Considering the person who posted said that PD did better against WD than SD, I'd like to see tests from other members.

Why wouldn't it though? It's made of a low friction plastic so it makes total sense that it would be better than SD and WD.

If it's the EXACT same as WD I'd have to agree. Then again without friction it may succumb to attack types more than WD. Yes I know you're not supposed to put Stamina to Attack but facts are that someone has to have the weakest link.
(Feb. 03, 2011  6:52 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:

Read what I said again over, here, I'll even bold it for you.
(Feb. 03, 2011  7:15 PM)Dan Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2011  6:52 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Why wouldn't it though? It's made of a low friction plastic so it makes total sense that it would be better than SD and WD.

Read what I said again over, here, I'll even bold it for you.
I'm confused because of what I've bolded here.

EDIT: Glad you guys didn't answer, I finally understood what Dan was saying himself.
Is the EWD from killer beafowl top tier stamina?

Did it outclass WD and SD?
I think EWD is better than WD, so yes.
(Feb. 03, 2011  7:44 PM)Sasuke Uchiha Wrote: Is the EWD from killer beafowl top tier stamina?

Did it outclass WD and SD?

No, No, No. EWD did not outclass WD, and so not SD. SD is defense dude. EWD couldn't of outclassed it. EWD is free spinning, which cause easy balance loss. WD was made for great balance.
(Feb. 03, 2011  7:47 PM)Dan Wrote: I think EWD is better than WD, so yes.

I think Fyoour wasthe one that said EWD has terrible balance. Believe me I know this question like the back of my head.
Use this thread: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-EWD-Discussion
SD is better for Stamina than defense..
Apparently they are even:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-EWD-Discussion