Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

No it isn't. Only virgo 5 minute mold is as good as/better than Earth mold 1 for stamina.
UltraBlader

Only 2 Molds were released 3 min and 5 min.
So he said 4+ then it should be 5 one.
Any info about the Orso clear wheel, any at all, like:

Weight of the wheel
Weight distribution of the wheel
What type of combo is it good in
What type of wheel is it

Does this wheel have capabilities to be competitive or a top tier?
Is it worth it?
What type of stadium is it good in?

Those sorts of questions. Thanks in advance
Is MF Earth Kerbecs BD145(defense Mode)RS top tier??
Just Want to Make sure.
1.---------
2.great.But is not good as hasbro bull
3.nothing till now.could be good for destablisers
4.attack,stamina
5.it's a mystery
6.there's no difference unless its a tracl tip or metal wheel
(Feb. 03, 2011  1:03 PM)TnkP Wrote: Is MF Earth Kerbecs BD145(defense Mode)RS top tier??
Just Want to Make sure.

Yes it is.
MF-H and hasbro bull would make it better
(Feb. 03, 2011  11:49 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: No it isn't. Only virgo 5 minute mold is as good as/better than Earth mold 1 for stamina.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bRdRStVi...re=related
Earth Mold 1 is better.
And he was using WD i know but he used aquila one of the worst for stamina
@aquilla112
Was that first part of your post about Orso?

Also, could the Orso wheel beat the aquario wheel in terms of stamina and defense?
Well no, the Virgo 5 minute mold is considered the "best" for stamina.
Is hasbro Burn better than hasbro Earth in stamina?
@SDamonCronous: No.

2Ray Unicorno.: I'm pretty sure it is, but even against TT Mold 2 Earth they are inferior.
(Feb. 03, 2011  7:31 AM)Gibraltor Wrote: Hahaha nice. Well if you get the chance I highly suggest getting Lightning L Drago, it trumps just about all Hasbro beyblades.

Does anyone have a good youtube video on what the heck Bey Ta 2 Go is, like how it works and such?
AkirasDaddy has YouTube video. It's one of his early videos. I'll post a link later. Don't knw how to copy URLs on the Ipad XD
Sorry for being OFF TOPIC. I just checked the tracking number that dimsum2u gave me. It states "Item dispatched from registered mail section". what does that mean?

This question is for people who have used Tracking before and they bought from Dimsum2u.
Is there any way to strip the paint of Beys without using anything toxic?
Buy a paint stripper.
Scrape it off with your nail.

EDIT: Beaten by Hypersonic.
Whenever I order plastics from the internet and try to put the stickers on, they fall off a day or two later because they arn't sticky enough. Is there a way to make the stickers stick permanently without using glue?
can you put electric tape over your beylauncher to sub. in for launcher rubber?(dont care if illegal)
(Feb. 03, 2011  5:29 PM)?uestion Wrote: can you put electric tape over your beylauncher to sub. in for launcher rubber?

It would be illegal.
(Feb. 03, 2011  1:06 PM)Aquila112 Wrote: 1.---------
4.attack,stamina
5.it's a mystery

You are on crack! (Hasbro) Dark Bull is the biggest piece of trash I've seen in my life. Don't tell me this, "It does better in Takara" business, because I guarentee that guy asking the question does not have a Takara stadium. Might as well give him useful advice. Rock Orso does pretty dang good for Hasbro standards out of the box. It pwns Rock Leone which pwns everything else without customizations.
Does the "Digital Power Launcher" actually exist? I've seen it in the show, but does it exist as like a toy?
Yes. It comes in two versions, Pegasis version and LDrago version.
(Feb. 03, 2011  5:44 PM)Gibraltor Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2011  1:06 PM)Aquila112 Wrote: 1.---------
4.attack,stamina
5.it's a mystery

You are on crack! (Hasbro) Dark Bull is the biggest piece of trash I've seen in my life. Don't tell me this, "It does better in Takara" business, because I guarentee that guy asking the question does not have a Takara stadium. Might as well give him useful advice. Rock Orso does pretty dang good for Hasbro standards out of the box. It pwns Rock Leone which pwns everything else without customizations.

Wow, This is completely incorrect. Hasbro's Dark Bull is superb. It has SD which is great for stamina, Bull which is heavier than the Takara and has lots of good weight distribution. H145 which is great for recoil attacking. Hasbro's dark has found uses in Defense.

Also, What you are doing with him not having a Takara stadium is MERE guessing, He might have one.

And Rock Orso is pretty useless out of the Box, B has uses in Stamina and D125 in Attack, Rock in attack too. So an attack part Bey with a Stamina tip is Useless. Rock Leone cannot Pwn all uncostomized beys. Storm Pegasus, Earth Aquila/Eagle etc.
@ Spiritofldrago
Yes, In 2 Versions - The Pegasus And The L Drago Version.
(Feb. 03, 2011  4:54 PM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Whenever I order plastics from the internet and try to put the stickers on, they fall off a day or two later because they arn't sticky enough. Is there a way to make the stickers stick permanently without using glue?

Hasbro use a weaker Adhesive than TAKARA-TOMY.
Use A Tape Over Them.
There is no way to protect them.
Same problem is with MFB.
When someone says a bey's parts have use in "destabilizers", what does that mean?
I replied to someone who said that evil gemios had uses in destablizers in the purchase consultation thread, but that's not the best place to ask, is it?
(Feb. 03, 2011  5:57 PM)Electric Wrote: Wow, This is completely incorrect. Hasbro's Dark Bull is superb. It has SD which is great for stamina, Bull which is heavier than the Takara and has lots of good weight distribution. H145 which is great for recoil attacking. Hasbro's dark has found uses in Defense.

Also, What you are doing with him not having a Takara stadium is MERE guessing, He might have one.

And Rock Orso is pretty useless out of the Box, B has uses in Stamina and D125 in Attack, Rock in attack too. So an attack part Bey with a Stamina tip is Useless. Rock Leone cannot Pwn all uncostomized beys. Storm Pegasus, Earth Aquila/Eagle etc.
Yes, that's exactly why Rock Leone beat Dark Bull out of the box, Storm Aquario beat Dark Bull out of the box, Rock Orso beat Dark Bull out of the box, Flame Bull beat Dark Bull out of the box, LL Drago beat Dark Bull out of the box, Killer Gemios beat Dark Bull out of the box, Earth Eagle beat Dark Bull out of the box, shall I go on?
WD destroys SD for stamina purposes, what are you thinking? Dark Bull has little to no use... Might as well get the afore mentioned Flame Bull if you want Bull so badly.
Of course who knows, perhaps I got a crappy Dark Bull, I have gotten bad hasbro stuff before.
(Feb. 03, 2011  6:09 PM)Gibraltor Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2011  5:57 PM)Electric Wrote: Wow, This is completely incorrect. Hasbro's Dark Bull is superb. It has SD which is great for stamina, Bull which is heavier than the Takara and has lots of good weight distribution. H145 which is great for recoil attacking. Hasbro's dark has found uses in Defense.

Yes, that's exactly why Rock Leone beat Dark Bull out of the box, Storm Aquario beat Dark Bull out of the box, Rock Orso beat Dark Bull out of the box, Flame Bull beat Dark Bull out of the box, LL Drago beat Dark Bull out of the box, Killer Gemios beat Dark Bull out of the box, Earth Eagle beat Dark Bull out of the box, shall I go on?
WD destroys SD for stamina purposes, what are you thinking? Dark Bull has little to no use... Might as well get the afore mentioned Flame Bull if you want Bull so badly.
Of course who knows, perhaps I got a crappy Dark Bull, I have gotten bad hasbro stuff before.

WD doesn't destroy it, If you use a short stamina track on SD it will work as good as WD. And all those beys have won by sheer luck/Bad Stadium/Dark Bull is not good uncustomized and has great customizable parts. You got a crappy Dark Bull.