Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

What is the lightest Weight Disk (Plastics) and what did it come with? (I know there must have been tonnes of different beys with the same disk.) Because I have an old disk and this very thin, light etc and want to know its backstory. (LOL) and if its worth anything.
Mmmmm 8 wide or 10 wide for sure. They are probably just points of a gram different if they are. You can get them from almost all of the dragoon series and certain other attack types.

EDIT: Pretty sure it has no value, 8/10 heavy was always my favorite. Backstory is that it helped dragoon go around the stadium super quick due to lightness.
Yeah, thanks!
Most likely from my Dragoon S.
No prob! Was that enough of a backstory for you? I don't know anything about the actual history if you were wanting more lol. And ya, your Dragoon S has the 8 one I believe.
is ray unicorno sw145cs a good combo
No, you should go to the Build me a Combo thread, list all of your beyblade/parts. Then someone will go and give you a good combo.

But here is my advice, if you have 100 and RF, Try Ray Unicorno100RF. It is outclassed, but still good.
does anybody think which of the burn molds is better? tt or hsbro.
Mold 1-Better for Stamina
Mold 2-Better for Attack, if someone would ever wish to use it for attack.

To me Mold 1 is better
When would Burn ever be better for Attack?
the two spikes on the burn wheel are used for attacks. and which is mold 1 tt or hasbro!
You will probably not get Mold 1, They stopped production of that IIRC, Mold 2 is in Sonokong,Hasbro, and new TT Starters. You might get mold 1, in a TT starter, but theres a slight chance.
Does any one know what font DrIgErGT used to use on his first YouTube channel? Not the font Dead Kansas, but the font at the beginning of the video in Cyber Pegasis 100HF vs Counter Leone D125B. (Was that it's spin track? I don't remember.)
(Feb. 03, 2011  12:39 AM)iBeyblader Wrote: Does any one know what font DrIgErGT used to use on his first YouTube channel? Not the font Dead Kansas, bu the font at the beginning of the video in Cyber Pegasis 100HF vs Counter Leone D125B. (Was that it's spin track? I don't remember.)

I asked him but he doesn't remember what font it was.
This is for questions regarding the beyblade hobby. That does not go here, or anywhere on this message board
^what he said.

On a side note, novelty fonts suck.
What thread do I go to for painting beyblaunchers & other stuff?
I got my BB-01 Beypointer in the mail today. I pulled the plastic out of my beypointer, but it won't turn on. Does anyone know why, please?
(Feb. 03, 2011  1:43 AM)RinAK212 Wrote: I got my BB-01 Beypointer in the mail today. I pulled the plastic out of my beypointer, but it won't turn on. Does anyone know why, please?

Some of them are faulty, there's nothing you can do about it
(Feb. 03, 2011  1:45 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2011  1:43 AM)RinAK212 Wrote: I got my BB-01 Beypointer in the mail today. I pulled the plastic out of my beypointer, but it won't turn on. Does anyone know why, please?

Some of them are faulty, there's nothing you can do about it

What if I replace the batteries?
(Feb. 03, 2011  1:49 AM)RinAK212 Wrote: What if I replace the batteries?
It will probably still not work.
(Feb. 03, 2011  1:53 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

Not as it really even matters, right?

The best use for a Beypointer is looks, and it's serving that purpose on or off.
(Feb. 03, 2011  2:04 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:

Not as it really even matters, right?

The best use for a Beypointer is looks, and it's serving that purpose on or off.

Well, I was planning to battle my cousin with it, because he has one...

One last question, should I get a refund and re order it again?
(Feb. 03, 2011  2:08 AM)RinAK212 Wrote: One last question, should I get a refund and re order it again?
Do not ask for a refund, that would be absolutely impolite as a customer. If the item was unopened, then it is totally not the seller's fault that some Beypointers do not work anymore, plus it is only a small part of the item as a whole. I also suspect that this is why TAKARA-TOMY abandoned the Beypointer and made the BeyPoint Card instead.
(Feb. 03, 2011  2:24 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: its a worthless item, why even buy one?

Tired reading does wonders Frown.