Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

where would i get cf( coat flat) from???
(Feb. 02, 2011  3:11 PM)MysticBlader Wrote: Helllo, What is the best stamina spin track. i heard that Df145 is because the wind current goes thru it. and what is the best stamina fusion Wheel, earth virgo,flame libra, or what. thanks for the helpMysticBlader

Best Stamina Spin Track is AD145. Despite its name, it is the best spin track available.
(Feb. 02, 2011  3:37 PM)X1 Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2011  3:11 PM)MysticBlader Wrote: Helllo, What is the best stamina spin track. i heard that Df145 is because the wind current goes thru it. and what is the best stamina fusion Wheel, earth virgo,flame libra, or what. thanks for the helpMysticBlader

Best Stamina Spin Track is AD145. Despite its name, it is the best spin track available.

i believe 85 and 230 can also be called the best stamina spin track as: 85>ad145>230>85
lord Wolblade
Yes, as there is no "best stamina track".
All get defeated by one another.
(Feb. 02, 2011  3:28 PM)sexy child Wrote: and a general question where do i get cf ( coat flat) from
where would i get cf( coat flat) from???
Nowhere, that does not exist.
In which Hasbro beys do you get the F bottom?
^ I Think The Only One With F is Flame Bull 100F from The "Beyblades Metal Fusion Defense & Attack Faceoff 2-Pack Lion Gale Force Wall" and Cyber Pegasus 105F From The Hasbro Legend Series.
(Feb. 02, 2011  4:35 PM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: In which Hasbro beys do you get the F bottom?

flame bull 100f and cyber pegasis 105f, those are the only ones i can think of
i saw cf on a forum. o whell.
kai-v are the beyblade catalog's with the white perseus and black rush l drago still in shops, i am going to japan in april.
(Feb. 02, 2011  4:51 PM)sexy child Wrote: i saw cf on a forum. o whell.
kai-v are the beyblade catalog's with the white perseus and black rush l drago still in shops, i am going to japan in april.

They probably won't be on shelves then.
(Feb. 02, 2011  4:51 PM)sexy child Wrote: i saw cf on a forum. o whell.
They are not even in shops as far as I know. They are only given at the World Hobby Fair, from what I saw, so you will really not see them.
in general stores can you buy corocoro beyblades like you get shonen jump yugioh cards?
or can you only get them from subscriptions?
and what limited ed beyblades can i generally get in jp?
(Feb. 02, 2011  12:05 PM)benjohadi Wrote: what type of eg is desert sphinxer's eg?what is its effect?
anyone have idea?
(Feb. 02, 2011  5:08 PM)sexy child Wrote: in general stores can you buy corocoro beyblades like you get shonen jump yugioh cards?
or can you only get them from subscriptions?
and what limited ed beyblades can i generally get in jp?

No, you cannot get any limited Beyblades in stores. You would have to stay there for a while, win a lot at the Bey Ta 2 Go machine, and wait for your prize to be sent to you by mail in Japan.

If you go to WBBA shops, I suppose you could find such 'limited' releases as Earth Aquila 105HF/S and the Attack & Balance and Defense & Stamina parts sets.
Question, what is the approximate weight of MF and MF-H? On this note is Hasbro's MF lighter or heavier than its counterpart?
wat wbba stores are there in tokyo close to akibara or nakano?
(Feb. 02, 2011  6:54 PM)Gibraltor Wrote: Question, what is the approximate weight of MF and MF-H? On this note is Hasbro's MF lighter or heavier than its counterpart?

Read the BB-84 and BB-85 topics. Also, Hasbro's is probably slightly heavier.

sexy child Wrote:wat wbba stores are there in tokyo close to akibara or nakano?

http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/wbba_shop/index.html
(Feb. 02, 2011  3:28 PM)sexy child Wrote: where would i get cf( coat flat) from???

Occured to me that you were probably reading my topic suggesting that it should be real. The "Reverse CS" topic.
what is a metal face feather can somebody post a pic
no, it is cs with a silicone 'coat' i read it on beygen.blogspot.com
i just checked again its a custom, along with using flame on bd145 instead of boost disk and hell kerbecs'f145'wd achieves a 10 minute spin time.
(Feb. 02, 2011  9:30 PM)basaltkerbecs99 Wrote: what is a metal face feather can somebody post a pic

[Image: DSC011072.jpg?imgmax=800]

Metal Face-Feather is one of the combinations you can make using the Metal Face Remodels.Metal Face-Feather is the Clear Core + the Clear Plate 1.2g, seems like the lightest combination. The other combinations are Metal Face -Heavy, Metal Face-Middle and Metal Face-Light.
i know this is an incredibly stupid question but what is the class destablizer?
^ Don't Really Know What You Mean By "Class Destabiliser" But Maybe in can Find Your Answer in the Destabiliser Thread.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Destabiliser-Thread