Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Feb. 02, 2011  12:55 AM)Gibraltor Wrote: I've always liked metal tips over plastic ones but out of curiousity, what do metal tips offer compared to plastic or rubber?

More stamina.
what fusion wheel has the least amount of recoil and is there a performance tip to help it?
(Feb. 02, 2011  12:57 AM)thedefenseking Wrote: what fusion wheel has the least amount of recoil and is there a performance tip to help it?

earth and pre-hws libra have the least, and RS/RSF can help
What is better in stamina SD,EWD or DS?
(Feb. 02, 2011  12:56 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2011  12:55 AM)Gibraltor Wrote: I've always liked metal tips over plastic ones but out of curiousity, what do metal tips offer compared to plastic or rubber?

More stamina.

Really? I was assuming something like a lot of friction. Does it not offer better friction then?
(Feb. 02, 2011  1:09 AM)Gibraltor Wrote: Really? I was assuming something like a lot of friction. Does it not offer better friction then?
No, there is much less friction between metal and plastic than there is with rubber and plastic. Why do you think we do not have metal tires on our cars ? We are able to drive thanks to friction.

GalaxyFlare Wrote:What is better in stamina SD,EWD or DS?
It is probably between SD and EWD. DS is bad.
(Feb. 02, 2011  1:14 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2011  1:09 AM)Gibraltor Wrote: Really? I was assuming something like a lot of friction. Does it not offer better friction then?
No, there is much less friction between metal and plastic than there is with rubber and plastic. Why do you think we do not have metal tires on our cars ? We are able to drive thanks to friction.

GalaxyFlare Wrote:What is better in stamina SD,EWD or DS?
It is probably between SD and EWD. DS is bad.

What about AS?
(Feb. 02, 2011  12:59 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2011  12:57 AM)thedefenseking Wrote: what fusion wheel has the least amount of recoil and is there a performance tip to help it?

Correction- earth and metal system Virgo
(Feb. 02, 2011  1:16 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2011  12:59 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

Correction- earth and metal system Virgo

but metal system libra has no recoil(?) it says so on the beywiki
(Feb. 01, 2011  11:43 PM)Conan Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2011  11:23 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2011  11:16 PM)Conan Wrote: What is the best way to paint a bey legally (this should clear some stuff up for most people, also i want to know)

I believe theflightyellz has a guide in the Your Creations forum.

Thanks kai-v
(Feb. 01, 2011  11:27 PM)othellog Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2011  11:16 PM)Conan Wrote: What is the best way to paint a bey legally (this should clear some stuff up for most people, also i want to know)

I don't think its a good idea to paint your metal wheel in the first place, just keep it the way it is so it doesn't effect the wheels game play.

The reason for paint is because im mostly a collecter

then why dont you buy 2 one for your collection purpuses and another for your own entertainment

what is bb-111 and bb-112
(Feb. 01, 2011  11:46 PM)Pyro Wrote: If you're a collector...shouldn't you keep the beys the way they are?....

I have more than one of some of them for parts for battling and im remaking the old beys with the new parts and and the paint makes them look better
(Feb. 02, 2011  1:20 AM)zeno247naruto13 Wrote: what is bb-111 and bb-112

Search before you post, not after.
i do Grin im using some for a custom remake of Dragoon, into mfb

sorry for this post my comp messed up and my previous one didnt show up
(Feb. 02, 2011  1:14 AM)Kai-V Wrote: No, there is much less friction between metal and plastic than there is with rubber and plastic. Why do you think we do not have metal tires on our cars ? We are able to drive thanks to friction.

Ah ya good point. So is MF worth getting exactly?
EDIT: Note that I did read the article stating it's better for left spins. Just not sure if it's worth getting when RF is around.

And to Conan, it's an extremely convaluted process if you don't know what you're doing(probably slightly dangerous too) but if you want your coloring to look professional and you won't use them, I would suggest you annodize your beyblades.
Simple explanation is you have this color mixture that adheres itself to electrofied metal, put the metal in the mixture, electrify it, and zing zing you have a colored wheel. It's the same process used for paintball guns, you can also get creative and have duo tones that make nice faded transitions.
Which part is better, F or HF?
(Feb. 02, 2011  1:50 AM)Heavyblader666 Wrote: Which part is better, F or HF?

F is better because you ca control it better. HF is better a going around in circles and failing to hit any stamina or defense combo.
JUST A QUICK QUESTION sorry about the caps. any way what are boosters are they beys or are they something to help the preformance of beys i keep seeing them and like the looks but i wanna know what they are before i get any
(Feb. 02, 2011  1:50 AM)Heavyblader666 Wrote: Which part is better, F or HF?

I like HF better because it's faster(at least personal experience).
(Feb. 02, 2011  2:23 AM)stormdrake Wrote: JUST A QUICK QUESTION sorry about the caps. any way what are boosters are they beys or are they something to help the preformance of beys i keep seeing them and like the looks but i wanna know what they are before i get any

They're just the normal beyblades. They just don't have a launcher and/or winder.
Hasbro doesn't have boosters though.
Whats the worst(can really find the right word to me all of the parts are usefull but like i said cant find the right word) beyblade that you can get in random booster v6?
^ Probably Galaxy Cancer D125HF, the others have some Top Tier Parts.
(It Might also be Killer Peafowl/Beafowl but i couldn't find any testing on it.)

Check Parts : http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...er_Beafowl
Or the prize beyblade hah.
Has Hasbro finally made the stadiums we been asking for? Is this a Hasbro stadium?
I really hope so ...
I think, (no promises), that its a Hasbro stadium from the original series, or it might not, don't take my word for it.