Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

what was the smash turtle AR from again?
(Aug. 20, 2008  8:40 PM)Bluezee Wrote: what was the smash turtle AR from again?

Master Draciel

And G, thanks. I do have one more question though. Do you have a pic of Wide Survivor?
oh okay thanks..i was lookin for a list of parts i had and i couldnt find exactly what its name was
You're welcome Smile
also, if i only have these hms ARS at the moment b4 BOTB2, and i want to use one with the best upper attack, which of these do i use? WBMS ar, Phantom Fox AR or Dragoon MF AR..DGMF seems to work great but i wanna know for sure
(Aug. 20, 2008  8:52 PM)Bluezee Wrote: also, if i only have these hms ARS at the moment b4 BOTB2, and i want to use one with the best upper attack, which of these do i use? WBMS ar, Phantom Fox AR or Dragoon MF AR..DGMF seems to work great but i wanna know for sure

I'd say Dragoon MF, but Phantom Fox is pretty much the same thing. Wolborg MS has, like, no Upper Attack despite the three Upper Ramps.

Question:
As long as a HMS Beyblade has an AR, WD, RC and BP, it's legal, right?
I was experimenting today and came up with an assortment of parts:
(From Top to Bottom)
BP
WD
AR
RC
...and wondered if it's illegal. I'd assume that it is, but I don't think there was a rule against something like this.

Pictures:
[Image: digitalcamera141px3.th.jpg][Image: digitalcamera142au9.th.jpg][Image: digitalcamera144se4.th.jpg]
okay thanks a lot...that was my original thought so ill stick with it now..and thanks a lot
(Aug. 20, 2008  8:52 PM)Bluezee Wrote: also, if i only have these hms ARS at the moment b4 BOTB2, and i want to use one with the best upper attack, which of these do i use? WBMS ar, Phantom Fox AR or Dragoon MF AR..DGMF seems to work great but i wanna know for sure

The best Upper Combo you can make with those parts is:

AR: Upper Dragoon
WD: Circle Wide
RC: Metal Weight Grip Core

You should really try to get a Circle Upper before the tournament, it will definitely increase your chances.
ill try but i dont see that happening..i could get it off ebay but it wont be here in time..it will be on saturday..but even if i dont do good in hms, ill do good in plastic for sure

Grey: i wonder, with ur question, its tricky, i never thought of what ur doin..im pretty sure its not legal, but there may be a loop hole..u may have to ask around a bit more but it could be usable
Circle Uppers are stupidly easy to come by. Some one might be able to sell you one at the tournament.
i have been asking them and no one seems to have multiples...maybe they mite this time but i highly doubt it
Which metal fight beyblade do you recomend on getting for a first metal fight beyblade???
(Aug. 20, 2008  10:16 PM)matt2796 Wrote: Which metal fight beyblade do you recomend on getting for a first metal fight beyblade???

Leo.
Honestly, I would get pegasus and then leo booster.
(Aug. 20, 2008  10:29 PM)flashfox Wrote: Honestly, I would get pegasus and then leo booster.

lmao

if i could only pick two, i would pick this setup as well
i also suggest the same..they are the 2 best blades out of all of them right now in my opinion
(Aug. 20, 2008  10:30 PM)Bluezee Wrote: i also suggest the same..they are the 2 best blades out of all of them right now in my opinion
Leo Booster is, like, the best combination you can get right now. You'd have to get a Starter so you could shoot the thing, but Leo105F is seriously strong (or so I've heard).

I'd actually get Leo Booster and Pegasis Starter just so I could slap Pegasis around. I'm sick of how good Pegasis appears to be (though I can't deny it's good).

...*ahem*
(Aug. 20, 2008  9:16 PM)Grey Wrote: Question:
As long as a HMS Beyblade has an AR, WD, RC and BP, it's legal, right?
I was experimenting today and came up with an assortment of parts:
(From Top to Bottom)
BP
WD
AR
RC
...and wondered if it's illegal. I'd assume that it is, but I don't think there was a rule against something like this.

Pictures:
[Image: digitalcamera141px3.th.jpg][Image: digitalcamera142au9.th.jpg][Image: digitalcamera144se4.th.jpg]

Bluezee answered this in-part, but I'm still not sure.
It's illegal, 100% illegal.
(Aug. 20, 2008  10:50 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It's illegal, 100% illegal.

Ah, okay. I wasn't sure if it was a loophole or illegal (like I assumed).

Thanks.
ok thnx!
are ideal808, toywiz, and the jap toysrus the only websites to get the metal fight beyblades???
(Aug. 20, 2008  11:03 PM)matt2796 Wrote: ok thnx!
are ideal808, toywiz, and the jap toysrus the only websites to get the metal fight beyblades???

TheINToy also has them, but they're in the UK.

Toys'njoys will be getting them in september, supposedly.
(Aug. 20, 2008  11:03 PM)matt2796 Wrote: ok thnx!
There are numerous other Japanese websites you can use through Mail Order Japan, I suppose.

If you want links, just send me a private message.
Are there any differences between Hasbro and Takara Wolborg MS?
(Aug. 21, 2008  12:45 AM)Gruffy McGibber Wrote: Are there any differences between Hasbro and Takara Wolborg MS?

Nobody has ever mentioned any difference in it really.
(Aug. 21, 2008  1:59 AM)G Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2008  12:45 AM)Gruffy McGibber Wrote: Are there any differences between Hasbro and Takara Wolborg MS?

Nobody has ever mentioned any difference in it really.

Good cause Im getting one from a friend and I wasn't sure.