Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Who has more quality in their blades, TT or Hasbro?
(Feb. 01, 2011  3:23 AM)Gibraltor Wrote: String launcher/grip combo question, why does everyone have theirs set for a side pull rather than pulling toward your body?

Because it is more difficult to obtain as much RPM compared to side pulling... people also feel awkward doing it. Pulling the string launcher towards the body is also not the same as pulling a rip cord towards the body.

(Feb. 01, 2011  3:31 AM)NightWolf Wrote: Who has more quality in their blades, TT or Hasbro?

Hasbro beyblades are higher quality.
(Feb. 01, 2011  3:23 AM)Gibraltor Wrote: String launcher/grip combo question, why does everyone have theirs set for a side pull rather than pulling toward your body?

If your talking about launching it and the rip cord comes out and goes to the right i do that to i do it cause i think it give's the beyblade more power.
(Feb. 01, 2011  3:33 AM)JÆMS Wrote: Because it is more difficult to obtain as much RPM compared to side pulling... people also feel awkward doing it. Pulling the string launcher towards the body is also not the same as pulling a rip cord towards the body.

Ah okay then, I'll see how it feels when I do it then, pretty sure it's all about personal comfort lol.
Will hasbro sell the MFBE beyblades with the color metal wheels? I mean like Galaxy and Sol, they are color metal wheels, I think they would due to the show, but than again, it is hasbro we are talking about. Uncertain
Is the LDrago CW from Meteo L Drago a differnt CW from the Lighting L Drago Clear Wheel?
^yes. The Meteo one is known as L drago II, and it uses rubber to pain-split with an opponent's bey, where as L Drago I on LL Drago was used for attack and smash combos.
(Feb. 01, 2011  3:57 AM)Off The Chain Wrote: Will hasbro sell the MFBE beyblades with the color metal wheels? I mean like Galaxy and Sol, they are color metal wheels, I think they would due to the show, but than again, it is hasbro we are talking about. Uncertain

Sol Blaze is iffy, but definitely Galaxy Pegasis. Hasbro tries to remain strict with the anime, and this is an evolution of Pegasis, so they would have to release it.
Questions asking a combo's worth should be asked in the Build Me a Combo topic. It's not just for making combos.
(Feb. 01, 2011  5:11 AM)Girraffe101 Wrote: is earth bull t125wd a good bey

This should be in purchase consultant , anyway , Earth + Bull + WD = gr8 , T125 is not useful

but overall a good bey
I just tracked the number that Dimsum2u gave me. But i keep getting INFORMATION RECEIVED (From Shenzhen to Registered Mail Section) and the status date is 28-01-11. Does it mean it haven't leave Hong Kong?
(Feb. 01, 2011  7:00 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote: I just tracked the number that Dimsum2u gave me. But i keep getting INFORMATION RECEIVED (From Shenzhen to Registered Mail Section) and the status date is 28-01-11. Does it mean it haven't leave Hong Kong?

Same is happening with me apparently , the parcel left hong kong on 28th , my parcel was in hong kong mail they probably were examining it , dimsum2u sent mine on 15th or 16 th , it left from hong kong to india on 28th , but by left i don't know whether it has just left customs or is in the delivery process , this is not too much to worry about as you have the insurance if your parcel is damaged by someone & besides it takes some time & mostly at the customs
(Feb. 01, 2011  7:14 AM)NitroNeo Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2011  7:00 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote: I just tracked the number that Dimsum2u gave me. But i keep getting INFORMATION RECEIVED (From Shenzhen to Registered Mail Section) and the status date is 28-01-11. Does it mean it haven't leave Hong Kong?

Same is happening with me apparently , the parcel left hong kong on 28th , my parcel was in hong kong mail they probably were examining it , dimsum2u sent mine on 15th or 16 th , it left from hong kong to india on 28th , but by left i don't know whether it has just left customs or is in the delivery process , this is not too much to worry about as you have the insurance if your parcel is damaged by someone & besides it takes some time & mostly at the customs

This is for questions about the Beyblade hobby.

What would Earth Aquario 100WD clasify as?
(Feb. 01, 2011  7:27 AM)Nano Wrote:

This is for questions about the Beyblade hobby.

What would Earth Aquario 100WD clasify as?

Stamina.
What minute-molds of Virgo are top tier?
(Feb. 01, 2011  7:58 AM)Sora. Wrote: What minute-molds of Virgo are top tier?

5 minute mold.
(Feb. 01, 2011  8:18 AM)Trolol Wrote: Which Hasbro Beyblades come with MF?
MF as in Metal Face?
Anyway, one Metal Face comes with each Collectors Edition DS game (Bakushin Susanow, Cyber Pegasis or Counter Leone).
What is better in stamina Burn or Earth 1stt mold?
Burn is better than both the Earth molds (I think cause I havent seen testing with the 1st mold)
Anyone know the best way to get paint off of a metal wheel?
(Feb. 01, 2011  1:51 PM)trumpetblade Wrote: Anyone know the best way to get paint off of a metal wheel?
I believe that same question was discusse in the last few pages ...

I just checked again and now it says Item dispatched from registered mail section
. Does that mean its on the way from Hong Kong to Singapore?
Is the cyber fusion wheel good for a smash attack?