Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jan. 30, 2011  10:29 PM)Jump454 Wrote: Which is better, burn bull 100WD or burn bull 145WD? and is SD better that WD?
SD<WD and the tracks are a matter of preference
Hello kind people. I have two questions.

1. How might one go about preforming the sliding shoot with beylauncher.

2. How might one put spoiler tags in a post.

Any help is appreciated.
1: watch the vis on beychannlel
2: that doesnt belong here but like this
Code:
[spoiler]like this[/spoiler]
Can someone list some top-tier Attack, Defense, and Stamina combos here? I know this isn't the right place for this question, but this thread gets answered the fastest.
It is the right place MF Vulcan 85 R2f,Earth bull gb145 rs,burn bull ad145 wd
(Jan. 30, 2011  11:44 PM)Ra Wrote: It is the right place MF Vulcan 85 R2f,Earth bull gb145 rs,burn bull ad145 wd

No, it is not the right place. You have to redirect him to the obvious Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos topic ...
(Jan. 30, 2011  10:32 PM)scipio132 Wrote: can i do suffecent attack test against a R145 defence opponent. also can i have test with a MFB standered stadium until i get my dx set
(Jan. 30, 2011  11:58 PM)scipio132 Wrote: can i do suffecent attack test against a R145 defence opponent. also can i have test with a MFB standered stadium until i get my dx set
Both are not the best conditions unfortunately, but R145 is fine, a few members use it often. If you want to test Stamina types, I suppose using the Standard Beystadium is not too bad.
What wheel has better attack galaxy or ray and which one has more stamina
IDK if this Post is acceptable but:

Is it just me or WBO gets a SQL Error alot ?
are takara tomy beylaunchers stronger than hasbro's?
Crystal L drago??? any one seen this? it apparently came with a special beyblade DVD set in either china, korea, or japan... it has a clear facebolt, a clear wheel, and what looks like a left spin version of storm. then again, the image of it alone looked like that. anyone know about this one? old news probably, but the questions been kinda haunting me recently.
[Image: 140.jpg]

yup, and it seems it's hard to get, as well.

I've also seen pictures of the DVD case. it's silver, and has Ryuuga on it.
It's not really a crystal L drago though it a crystal storm wolf WD145B with a clear L drago face and other clear parts. It's gonna be expensive and hard to get since it was only just released.
(Jan. 31, 2011  1:21 AM)DraGoonMS-DMS Wrote: It's not really a crystal L drago though it a crystal storm wolf WD145B with a clear L drago face and other clear parts. It's gonna be expensive and hard to get since it was only just released.

you copy pasted that, didn't you? I could have sworn I just saw someone else say that in some place when I googled it.
Yes, I thought you didnt know about so I copy-pasted it
(Jan. 31, 2011  12:59 AM)DraGoonMS-DMS Wrote: IDK if this Post is acceptable but:

Is it just me or WBO gets a SQL Error alot ?

It really does..... But post in Questions about WBO thread.
Was thinking about doing a Bey Wiki Article on Hell Kerbex since no one has it up yet. I was curious where the correct place is to post beyblade part test results/ask for others' results about particular parts.

Also, there is terminology in use for beystadiums that I am unaccustomed to, can anyone explain to me the different areas of the stadium?
(Jan. 31, 2011  2:11 AM)Gibraltor Wrote: Was thinking about doing a Bey Wiki Article on Hell Kerbex since no one has it up yet. I was curious where the correct place is to post beyblade part test results/ask for others' results about particular parts.

Also, there is terminology in use for beystadiums that I am unaccustomed to, can anyone explain to me the different areas of the stadium?

Beyblade Customizations forum.

It might be best to leave articles to other people if you are not even familiar with Beystadiums ... Anyway, generally there is just the Stamina Center, walls, exits, and a Tornado Ridge.
(Jan. 31, 2011  1:02 AM)?uestion Wrote: are takara tomy beylaunchers stronger than hasbro's?
(Jan. 31, 2011  1:04 AM)DraGoonMS-DMS Wrote: Its a raw quality, So yes

No, no they aren't.
(Jan. 31, 2011  2:30 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2011  1:02 AM)?uestion Wrote: are takara tomy beylaunchers stronger than hasbro's?
(Jan. 31, 2011  1:04 AM)DraGoonMS-DMS Wrote: Its a raw quality, So yes

No, no they aren't.

getting confused....so do they have = power?
or does hasbro beylaunchers have the upper hand?