Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

ARRRRG. Thanks.
(Jan. 30, 2011  8:15 AM)Accel Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2011  8:07 AM)BeyFan Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2011  7:14 AM)Accel Wrote: no no Cute
i meant the beywiki in general, i meant i can only get info if there is an updated thread.
Seems like you aren't looking hard enough on the beywiki page. There is a toolbar just under the big WBO banner once you are on the main beywiki page. Just click on beyblades and it has the list of all the completed articles.

yeah but not ALL beyblades have their articles Smile
only some of them are completed n some r still missing XD
Well, I guess that is why I mentioned that it has the list of the COMPLETED articles. No need to get smart.
Quote:I got a question, anyone know if the Earth Mold 2 is better than Earth Mold 1 for stamina? I've heard different answers, and I heard there were testing results on it in a molds thread.

^ And are midnight, bull, night, fury, and hyper from the new legend series brand new wheels? Or are they re-named from the other japanese ones?
I bought beyblades online from Hong Kong company and I payed by paypal but i got this email

"Hello ***** ******,

You authorized a payment of $34.98 USD to **** ** ****
Your funds will be transferred when the merchant processes your payment. Any money in your PayPal account at that time will be used before any other payment source.

Thanks for using PayPal. To see the full transaction details, log in to your PayPal account.

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account."

What does this mean? The money is gone out of my account already but my order says 'Payment pending'
This thread is for questions of the beyblade hobby.
(Jan. 30, 2011  2:40 PM)SirThinh Wrote:
Quote:I got a question, anyone know if the Earth Mold 2 is better than Earth Mold 1 for stamina? I've heard different answers, and I heard there were testing results on it in a molds thread.

^ And are midnight, bull, night, fury, and hyper from the new legend series brand new wheels? Or are they re-named from the other japanese ones?

Can't help with the Earth Mold questions...But, with the Legend Series beys released by Hasbro, all those are new metal wheels for the Hybrid Wheel System. They are remakes of the original Metal Fight Beyblades that Takara Tomy released.

This is the original Bull from Takara Tomy:
[Image: 150px-BullStarter.jpg]
Which has now been made into a Hybrid Wheel System beyblade in Midnight Bull.

Now, for a question of my own. I'm wanting to know what bey this is:
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Brand-New-Rare-Be...3a62b9549f
If i use the Hasbro Lighting L-drago launcher with a long winder/ripcord would it be easier for me to slide and shoot?
is the super vortex stadiam OK for testing beys in? and are hasbro rib cords ok too?
(Jan. 30, 2011  3:38 PM)StormBladerXDS Wrote: is the super vortex stadiam OK for testing beys in? and are hasbro rib cords ok too?

Super Vortex Stadium is OK for testing STAMINA vs STAMINA beyblade battles.. Attack types ain't good in that stadium. Hasbro launchers are fine, but getting the powerful beylauncher wouldn't hurt.
(Jan. 30, 2011  3:25 PM)MFLeone Wrote: If i use the Hasbro Lighting L-drago launcher with a long winder/ripcord would it be easier for me to slide and shoot?

It depends on the blader. If your comfortable to do sliding shoot with Hasbro LL-Drago launcher then go for it. If not then use other launchers.
(Jan. 30, 2011  3:44 PM)iRamen Wrote: good stadium?
http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Fight-BeyBlade...1c18fc296c

Wrong thread. You should post/ask at the Purchase Consultation thread which is located at beyblade marketplace.
(Jan. 30, 2011  3:41 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2011  3:38 PM)StormBladerXDS Wrote: is the super vortex stadiam OK for testing beys in? and are hasbro rib cords ok too?

Super Vortex Stadium is OK for testing STAMINA vs STAMINA beyblade battles.. Attack types ain't good in that stadium. Hasbro launchers are fine, but getting the powerful beylauncher wouldn't hurt.
(Jan. 30, 2011  3:25 PM)MFLeone Wrote: If i use the Hasbro Lighting L-drago launcher with a long winder/ripcord would it be easier for me to slide and shoot?

It depends on the blader. If your comfortable to do sliding shoot with Hasbro LL-Drago launcher then go for it. If not then use other launchers.

thanks but My attack types Preform relly well in it
The only resone i got it is Because a TTT attack stadiam went of ebay and i needed a stadiam BADLY
(Jan. 30, 2011  3:46 PM)StormBladerXDS Wrote: thanks but My attack types Preform relly well in it
The only resone i got it is Because a TTT attack stadiam went of ebay and i needed a stadiam BADLY

Well, RF is bad in that stadium. Other Flat tips that are not rubber works fine in that stadium. Max stampede is the only good Hasbro stadium btw, but compared to TT, its bad.
(Jan. 30, 2011  3:50 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2011  3:46 PM)StormBladerXDS Wrote: thanks but My attack types Preform relly well in it

Well, RF is bad in that stadium. Other Flat tips that are not rubber works fine in that stadium. Max stampede is the only good Hasbro stadium btw, but compared to TT, its bad.
Well My New partner Storm Libra100 HF is a good bey in thats stadiam...
im just wondering is it a meh,good,bad,decent or great bey to use in thats stadiam..
(Jan. 30, 2011  4:14 PM)StormBladerXDS Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2011  3:50 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote:

Well My New partner Storm Libra100 HF is a good bey in thats stadiam...
im just wondering is it a meh,good,bad,decent or great bey to use in thats stadiam..

Good
rock is better in Max stampede
what brand and mold of Earth is perfered?
(Jan. 30, 2011  5:49 PM)beystorm37 Wrote: what brand and mold of Earth is perfered?

Try reading the Earth Aquila article on Beywiki.
I'm having trouble launching my beylaunchers with decent power (I never get nearly as good results as I do with a TT light launcher), in fact, I just broke my gravity perseus launcher twice within 10 minutes (not gunna bother 'fixing' again).
How do I get power from the beylaunchers? (I'm pretty sure I pull just as hard as with a light launcher..)
Did you look at the video on the WBO Channel?

You're supposed to lightly hold the handle and let it slip from your fingers as you pull.
(Jan. 30, 2011  7:21 PM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: umm im not sure if this is a right question to ask here but does flame byxis look like this
http://www.theintoy.co.uk/takaratomy-bey...5uph548e36
and is this galaxy pisces http://www.theintoy.co.uk/takaratomy-bey...5uph548e36

Hm, theINtoy made a mistake. That is not the correct picture for Flame Byxis, and there is no such thing as "Galaxy Pisces" : they just meant "Pisces DF145BS".
Did Sonokong release Killer Peawolf CWD145ED as a starter?
(Jan. 30, 2011  9:15 PM)Smackdown Wrote: Did Sonokong release Killer Peawolf CWD145ED as a starter?

Peawolf?!?! If your trying to say Beafowl then yes, its released as a Sonokong starter b-)
Anyway when I finished Beyblade Battle Fortress, I went to story then i had to restart, what happened?