Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

is there any way of having the rubber of my RF ,and RS not to diplenish so quickly when using it?
NO,there isn't
RF tends to wear down
(Jan. 30, 2011  6:28 AM)FallenHallow Wrote: is there any way of having the rubber of my RF ,and RS not to diplenish so quickly when using it?

From what I've heard, you can put clear nail polish on it.
But that's going to make it illegal.
(Jan. 29, 2011  3:53 PM)BeyFan Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2011  12:38 PM)Accel Wrote: i cant access some beys info on beywiki.
it shows an error about not being part of e-mail confirmed usergroup. (forgot the name)
how can i access these pages?

Post the link that shows this error message.

try this SYSOPS
(Jan. 30, 2011  6:46 AM)Accel Wrote:
it shows an error about not being part of e-mail confirmed usergroup. (forgot the name)

try this SYSOPS

This is beacuse there's no thread for killer beafowl
all that is shown in red would not be shown to ordinary members
oh, so we juz have to wait till the article is completed.
or juz have a look at the beywiki project section for a bit of info, albeit not complete drafts..
thx anyway :-)
which Beyblades contain the WF Bottom?
Quetzalcoatl 90 WF.
Bakushin Susanow ... Read the Beyblade Parts List.
(Jan. 30, 2011  7:05 AM)Accel Wrote: oh, so we juz have to wait till the article is completed.
or juz have a look at the beywiki project section for a bit of info, albeit not complete drafts..

No not like that there are no articles on it if someone makes a great article in beywiki project forum there it is updated and you can see the killer beafowl or whatever it is.
(Jan. 30, 2011  7:08 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Bakushin Susanow ... Read the Beyblade Parts List.

Isn't Quetzalcoatl also having wf
(Jan. 30, 2011  7:08 AM)Aquila112 Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2011  7:05 AM)Accel Wrote: oh, so we juz have to wait till the article is completed.

No not like that there are no articles on it if someone makes a great article in beywiki project forum there it is updated and you can see the killer beafowl or whatever it is.

no no Cute
i meant the beywiki in general, i meant i can only get info if there is an updated thread.

the beafowl link was juz to show wat happens when i try too see a page that doesnt exist yet.

n the wiki work in progress is a gud place to get a rough idea on some beys, altho the article is not finished n not loaded to the wiki yet Smile

Sorry for the confusion Cute
(Jan. 30, 2011  6:51 AM)Aquila112 Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2011  6:46 AM)Accel Wrote:

try this SYSOPS

This is beacuse there's no thread for killer beafowl
all that is shown in red would not be shown to ordinary members

there is a thread for killer beafowl
Could you show me that.
Is it true that every Pre-HWS has a Printed Face on it.

Also, what takara tomy/sonokong beyblades come with a Printed Face.
Every blade from earth aquila had a orinted face
(Jan. 30, 2011  7:14 AM)Accel Wrote: no no Cute
i meant the beywiki in general, i meant i can only get info if there is an updated thread.
Seems like you aren't looking hard enough on the beywiki page. There is a toolbar just under the big WBO banner once you are on the main beywiki page. Just click on beyblades and it has the list of all the completed articles.
(Jan. 30, 2011  8:07 AM)BeyFan Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2011  7:14 AM)Accel Wrote: no no Cute
Seems like you aren't looking hard enough on the beywiki page. There is a toolbar just under the big WBO banner once you are on the main beywiki page. Just click on beyblades and it has the list of all the completed articles.

yeah but not ALL beyblades have their articles Smile
only some of them are completed n some r still missing XD
anw, the wiki will get filled eventually so i juz need 2 be patient n ask some of the more senior members about things that arent in the wiki.

not a big prob tho, members here r very helpful.

thx 4 all inputs n comments, really appreciated it all.

Sidenote: no more quoting n replying this question, we might get warned for derailing thread Tongue_out
idk if it was asked yet but why is the Libra banned from wbo play
is dark gasher good?
Yes it is goof just fo the gasher and ch120
And libra was banned because of it's weight and could win if they used libra ch120 rf
But now it must be unbanned
(Jan. 30, 2011  8:53 AM)Conan Wrote: idk if it was asked yet but why is the Libra banned from wbo play

Yes it has been asked, It is banned because of it's Extremely high weight and it's AMAZING defense capabilities which changed the Metagame.
SF bottom from Dark Gasher can also be useful for various things like for Debstablizing/Balance type beys and such. But the Dark wheel is pretty bad, or so I've heard.

I got a question, anyone know if the Earth Mold 2 is better than Earth Mold 1 for stamina? I've heard different answers, and I heard there were testing results on it in a molds thread. Can anyone link me to that thread as well? It's hard to find some stuff on these forums sometimes.
Just a quickie... what would happen if a rubber coated wheel was used in right spin(hypothetically) and why?
Continuation--- and the other bey was also in right spin?
Is it legal to like flatten or scrub the plastic middle part of CS to make it flat so the rubber gets in contact with the stadium more?
Someone please answer my question.

GanGanGalaxy, it is illegal in tournaments.