Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Not sure if this counts as an Anime Question. (It is about the anime, but not really involving the anime)

Is there any site that shows MFB Explosion ep 1 and further, subbed?
does the mercury metal wheel or the Anubis CW have any good qualities?
(Jan. 26, 2011  4:24 AM)Alchemy Wrote: what is the heaviest uncustomized hasbro released bey? my friend is in to making very heavy beys, but his parents probably wont let him import beys from other countries
can someone answer my question?
Does the hasbro launcher grip work with takara tomy light launcher and beylauncher?
yes, they always do, this has been asked many times
Alchemy, to your first question

Earth Bull GB145 (I do not know the heaviest bottom, the beywiki only has a weight for SD which is 0.5g) Also, the games come with Metal Faces in the bey (Cyber peg,Counter leo, Bakushin Sus) so if he has one, include a metal face.

To your second question, not many people have mercury, and those who do want to keep it mint for collection reasons. So not many people are willing to test it if they have it
(Jan. 29, 2011  11:28 PM)Zeox Wrote: Not sure if this counts as an Anime Question. (It is about the anime, but not really involving the anime)

Yes it is a question about the anime ... But, no.

Alchemy Wrote:does the mercury metal wheel or the Anubis CW have any good qualities?
Mercury Anubis has not been tested enough ...

Alchemy Wrote:what is the heaviest uncustomized hasbro released bey? my friend is in to making very heavy beys, but his parents probably wont let him import beys from other countries
The proportions should still be similar among Hasbro Beyblades as they are within TAKARA-TOMY Beyblades, I think. Otherwise, read the "Weights of MFB" topic.
Is Grand a good metal wheel for Stamina or Defence?
Trolol- adds weight. I think it's approx 30 grams. Look in the topic to see what it looks like.

Ultimate- grand wheel is good for nothing.
Because I dont have The Pgeasis Metal Wheel and I heard it has good results so i want to use something similar....Can i use the Cyber Wheel as a substitute for the Pegasis Wheel?
(Jan. 30, 2011  3:12 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Ultimate- grand wheel is good for nothing.
lol I just read the first bit grand wheel is good for.... and thought for a second you were gonna say defence.

another question is the width of F is it the same as the width of RF.
(Jan. 29, 2011  11:28 PM)Zeox Wrote: Not sure if this counts as an Anime Question. (It is about the anime, but not really involving the anime)

there are a few episodes subbed like the one with galaxy pegasis vs rock giraffe
(Jan. 30, 2011  3:21 AM)Ultimate Wrote: another question is the width of F is it the same as the width of RF.

RF is wider.
(Jan. 30, 2011  3:18 AM)StormHollow Wrote: Because I dont have The Pgeasis Metal Wheel and I heard it has good results so i want to use something similar....Can i use the Cyber Wheel as a substitute for the Pegasis Wheel?
No, Cyber Pegasis is really not as good as Pegasis.
Can somebody posts some results of the differences? I know Pegasis is better but i wanna see by how much
is there a way to take the paint of the bottom of my stadium? because i saw skyprinces beyblade rules video and the bottom of his stadium had no paint on it.
Nail Polish Remover will do the trick.
really? i have never tried that. carp i nevr tried that. in advanced thanks.
Does the killer wheel have any good uses in combos
(Jan. 30, 2011  5:11 AM)Conan Wrote: Does the killer wheel have any good uses in combos

Killer has recently been tested and is the best stamina combo eater in the hasbro metaggame.
It also found uses for Bluzee in destablization.
Ok, 3 of my beyblade rippers cords got stuck into the beyblade rippers and now i unscrewed them put the 2 parts together and it was all loose. so if anyone could send me a pic... showing the inside of a working beyblade ripper.

Anyways THNX and GO BEYBLADERS!!!
If you're asking if Rock Orso is a fake Bey, it's not.

Read theflightyellz Guide to Fakes and Searching thread.