Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

The Infinity Wheel is the HWS rendition of the original Libra.

They look similar, but the original Libra is a lot heavier.
Adding To What Byser Said,
And Therefore it was banned from WBO's Official Play.
Infinity Is Very Light.
If you had just actually looked at the Rulebooks you would not even be asking that question anyway ... Why do people need to prove that they did not read anything, even the most obvious things ...
can some one explain me how round robin works in details don't tell me read the event guide i already did like 10 times
no joke
(Jan. 29, 2011  5:11 PM)snowaztec Wrote: can some one explain me how round robin works in details don't tell me read the event guide i already did like 10 times
no joke
If you read the Event Guide and still do not understand, seriously you are slow ... It cannot be explained in any other, simpler way.

Furthermore, this thread is for questions on the Beyblade hobby itself anyway, so this is off-topic.
Is a string launcher less or more Powerful than a regular plastic one??
(Jan. 29, 2011  6:00 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: yes

"Less or more" ? = "yes" ?

The Beylauncher, or string launcher, is more powerful than any other launcher of the new series.
It is not 100% clear, but predict them somewhere from spring 2011 to the end of 2011
[/quote]Ok thanks for the info i hope it comes out soon if not i guess i'll just get a Takara Tomy version
It is not 100% clear, but predict them somewhere from spring 2011 to the end of 2011
[/quote]Ok thanks for the info i hope it does come out in the spring or sometime soon if not i'll just buy a Takara Tomy version besides i heard their better.
is the d125 track better worse or same as 125 track would it be more useful for a hasbro stamina combo or worse than 125
is the d125 track better worse or same as 125 track would it be more useful for a hasbro stamina combo or worse than 125
In my Random Sticker Pack i got a Massive Facebolt looking sticker of Pegasus...anyone know what its for?
(Jan. 29, 2011  5:01 PM)Byser Wrote: The Infinity Wheel is the HWS rendition of the original Libra.

They look similar, but the original Libra is a lot heavier.

alright thanks

Kai-v:well sorrrrry miss "i wake up every morning, take one look at a thread and it makes me want go back to bed"

i guess im just to dumb for your liking
iv been reading a few threads about attacking gravity perseus, the question i have is that does it really need a mf in its combo? like mf gravity perseus r145rf?
(Jan. 29, 2011  8:29 PM)iRamen Wrote: iv been reading a few threads about attacking gravity perseus, the question i have is that does it really need a mf in its combo? like mf gravity perseus r145rf?

I think it reduces recoil
(Jan. 29, 2011  8:03 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote: In my Random Sticker Pack i got a Massive Facebolt looking sticker of Pegasus...anyone know what its for?
Im not sure but i think lots of people put it in the middle of their Attack Stadium.
(Jan. 29, 2011  7:52 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: is the d125 track better worse or same as 125 track would it be more useful for a hasbro stamina combo or worse than 125

can some one answer this
(Jan. 29, 2011  7:52 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: is the d125 track better worse or same as 125 track would it be more useful for a hasbro stamina combo or worse than 125
125 is one of the most useless Tracks in my opinion, so D125 might be better, yes, even for some Attack types I think.

ShadowZoroark Wrote:In my Random Sticker Pack i got a Massive Facebolt looking sticker of Pegasus...anyone know what its for?
From what I remember of your description, you are either expected to just put it wherever you want (on binders, for instance), or if it is transparent then it would fit below the Attack Type Beystadium, as Killer Beafowl wrote.

rabidboy Wrote:Kai-v:well sorrrrry miss "i wake up every morning, take one look at a thread and it makes me want go back to bed"

Or too lazy and arrogant. You choose.
(Jan. 29, 2011  8:42 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote: It looks like this..... http://img812.imageshack.us/i/79680436.png/

If you try peeling one off the sheet, does it seem transparent except the yellow ? Otherwise I am quite sure you can just apply it wherever you want.
(Jan. 29, 2011  8:46 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2011  8:42 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote: It looks like this..... http://img812.imageshack.us/i/79680436.png/

If you try peeling one off the sheet, does it seem transparent except the yellow ? Otherwise I am quite sure you can just apply it wherever you want.

No...thanks Kai-V.... Smile
rabidboy Wrote:Kai-v:well sorrrrry miss "i wake up every morning, take one look at a thread and it makes me want go back to bed"

Or too lazy and arrogant. You choose.
[/quote]

howbout both? Tired
(Jan. 29, 2011  8:46 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

The one for the attack stadium is like a mirror image, right? So that it can go underneath and appear normal. So if yours isn't reversed shadowZoroark, then it isn't for the attack stadium, you just use them wherever you want.
can you put launcher rubber on a hasbro beylauncher?
The Hasbro Beylauncher's handle is too long to fit into the rubber without taking it off.

You can see it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bq5OpRgdKpQ