Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Aug. 18, 2008  7:14 PM)Bluezee Wrote: i also have a question, could metal dranzer's ar be used for zombies?...i was making test and noticed the AR is almost completely round and allows more WD attack..i would like to know what others think

I thought this said Master Dranzer and I got all excited that someone else realizes this AR is good.

But you said Metal Dranzer, and it would suck. Why would you want WD attack in a Zombie?
well, i seem to like it that way, and i would like to try it for my survival type that i wanna base on WD attack..also, i know metal draciel's ar is good, but isnt master dranzer's the same?..is it that good?
(Aug. 18, 2008  7:12 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2008  7:10 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: And seeing as my other question didn't get answered earlier today, I'll ask again lol
Is it possible to create a compact using the Customize Metal Change base?

Yes, but it won't be as good as the others.

Thank you. Well, I was thinking, a compact with the ability to switch to attack mode could be good as it could use its weight to enhance attack.
(Aug. 18, 2008  7:20 PM)Bluezee Wrote: well, i seem to like it that way, and i would like to try it for my survival type that i wanna base on WD attack..also, i know metal draciel's ar is good, but isnt master dranzer's the same?..is it that good?

You can't base Zombies, or even survival types, on WD attack. Correct me if I'm wrong, but for both beyblade types, it's the main source of balance, and if it's constantly attacked, that balanced is disturbed.
Plus, Zombies need to be rounder to be effective anyway.

I didn't know there was a Metal Draciel. Did you mean Metal Dranzer?
If so, Metal Dranzer has three spikes, Master Dranzer has four.
Metal Draciel is a black re-colour of Master dranzer
(Aug. 18, 2008  7:28 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: Metal Draciel is a black re-colour of Master dranzer

Oh, that's right. I remember now.

So yes, they're the same (AR wise).
(Aug. 18, 2008  7:21 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2008  7:12 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2008  7:10 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: And seeing as my other question didn't get answered earlier today, I'll ask again lol
Is it possible to create a compact using the Customize Metal Change base?

Yes, but it won't be as good as the others.

Thank you. Well, I was thinking, a compact with the ability to switch to attack mode could be good as it could use its weight to enhance attack.

Why not just use SG Metal Change?
Simply, because I don't have it. I haven't ever owned it to be honest, so I see Customize Metal Change as the next best thing.
i say work with what you got..thats what i do and it works out fine
(Aug. 18, 2008  7:36 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: Simply, because I don't have it. I haven't ever owned it to be honest, so I see Customize Metal Change as the next best thing.
It is ok for a compact if you don't have SG Metal Change. You'll have a harder time triggering attack mode though, since the tip is slightly sharper.
EDIT: 3 Questions:

1.) How useful is Dranzer V,

2.) Is the Japanese Super Beystadium good in any way, and

2.) Which Hasbro Stadium is the most like the Takara Stadiums?
what a good launcher for takara blades like samurai changer? thanks
Grey, for your first two questions. I don't think that the V series are very useful at all, so I'm pretty sure its not that great(I dont have it). And for that stadium, (if its the one with the spinning center) than its basicly all luck and no skill in that stadium, even though i still want it.

BTW, RangerScourge, what do you mean? takara and hasbro use the same launchers, but if you mean hms launchers get a custom grip.
(Aug. 18, 2008  10:48 PM)RangerScourge Wrote: what a good launcher for takara blades like samurai changer? thanks

Uh, just use the regular HMS launcher? ._.;
(Aug. 18, 2008  10:41 PM)Grey Wrote: EDIT: 3 Questions:

not at all

not really

spin blaster
(Aug. 18, 2008  10:59 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2008  10:41 PM)Grey Wrote: EDIT: 3 Questions:

not at all

not really

spin blaster

Lol thanks.
...darn, I used to have a clear version of Spin Blaster Tired. Now I have to get a Japanese Stadium for the MFB, since I only have the Driger Den and the Hasbro HMS stadium.
(Aug. 18, 2008  10:48 PM)RangerScourge Wrote: what a good launcher for takara blades like samurai changer? thanks

I'd say the HMS String Shooter.
(Aug. 18, 2008  11:37 PM)Everlasting_Blader Wrote:

why
(Aug. 18, 2008  11:42 PM)AnnieDuck Wrote:

why

Seriously, that one of the more suckier launchers. The best HMS shooter is the Dual Shooter, really.

EDIT:
I know this has been asked before, but...

On Rinkya, I've searced "Metal Fight Beyblade." With no results.
I figured you'd need to input Japanese Characters, but I don't know what they are.
Could some one post the Japanese Characters for Metal Fight Beyblade?
(Aug. 18, 2008  11:58 PM)Grey Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2008  11:42 PM)AnnieDuck Wrote:

why

Seriously, that one of the more suckier launchers. The best HMS shooter is the Dual Shooter, really.

EDIT:

I figured you'd need to input Japanese Characters, but I don't know what they are.

I don't have the japanese language pack on my computer so I can't type it out so you can copy/paste, but here's an image to help you pick out the characters:

[Image: MFBLogo.JPG]

The top line reads "METARU FAITO"

Bottom: "BEIBURE-DO"
(Aug. 19, 2008  12:44 AM)Roan Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2008  11:58 PM)Grey Wrote: EDIT:

I don't have the japanese language pack on my computer so I can't type it out so you can copy/paste, but here's an image to help you pick out the characters:

[Image: MFBLogo.JPG]

The top line reads "METARU FAITO"

Bottom: "BEIBURE-DO"
メタルファイトベイブレード

You would get more results with only ベイブレード though.
メタルファイトベイブレード
I haveeee a question, it appears I've missed out on a bit of information. Actually, it's more of a clarification.

I found out through searching that the "F" in 105F (for example) describes the tip of the Bottom. I know 105 refers to the Track, but not sure what. Is it height? And if so in millimeters, or...? Or does it have to do with spin direction? The Beywiki MFB section didn't have this information either.
(Aug. 19, 2008  1:38 AM)Elmo Wrote: I haveeee a question, it appears I've missed out on a bit of information. Actually, it's more of a clarification.

I found out through searching that the "F" in 105F (for example) describes the tip of the Bottom. I know 105 refers to the Track, but not sure what. Is it height? And if so in millimeters, or...? Or does it have to do with spin direction? The Beywiki MFB section didn't have this information either.
105 means that a part of it is 10.5 mm high, compared to other Tracks that are 12.5 mm, 14.5mm or 9 mm high.
(Aug. 18, 2008  9:39 PM)King of Darkness Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2008  7:36 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: Simply, because I don't have it. I haven't ever owned it to be honest, so I see Customize Metal Change as the next best thing.
It is ok for a compact if you don't have SG Metal Change. You'll have a harder time triggering attack mode though, since the tip is slightly sharper.

Thanks, but if I launch the balde at a certain point in my stadium, I can trigger the attack mode about 75% of the time Joyful_3

By the way, Is an average solo spin time of 2:56 repectable for a survival type plastic blade?