Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

what set comes with the pegasis stickers that you put on the tt attack stadium? i know bb-32 doesn't
i am no aware that there are 2 different mold variations for earth eagle what is the difference how can u tell and where can u get it ? please feel free to comment
(Jan. 29, 2011  8:14 AM)beardesh 96 Wrote: i am no aware that there are 2 different mold variations for earth eagle what is the difference how can u tell and where can u get it ? please feel free to comment
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...Variations
(Jan. 29, 2011  7:50 AM)Otsu Wrote: what set comes with the pegasis stickers that you put on the tt attack stadium? i know bb-32 doesn't

BB-10 comes with all the stickers & fences , see youtube also they have unboxing videos of it
How does Flame act as a destabilizer?

And is burn better than Flame for an attack combo?
(Jan. 29, 2011  10:35 AM)misquared Wrote: How does Flame act as a destabilizer?

And is burn better than Flame for an attack combo?

Flame has several bumps going up and down in it's wheel this makes the other bey when hit go out of control cause destablisers lift up the opposing bey by a bit destablising it
And burn is better than flame for attack because it has more recoil
What is the Spin track and Performance tip of Storm Capricorn?
(Jan. 29, 2011  12:32 PM)Drakonan Wrote: What is the Spin track and Performance tip of Storm Capricorn?

M145 AND Q.
Both suck
i cant access some beys info on beywiki.
it shows an error about not being part of e-mail confirmed usergroup. (forgot the name)
how can i access these pages?
Definitely not if they are not customized (straight out of the box).
(Jan. 29, 2011  2:33 AM)Ray Joker Wrote: TaroBubbleTea

This should've been asked in the Questions and Comments about the WBO thread. The Committee said it was an issue and they're working on it.

CononKudo

http://takunanapapa.up.seesaa.net/image/100829-7.jpg

Takunapapa's painted version of it.

Meteor DRAGO

On the Hasbro version, it's the Hasbro mold. It's heavier than the TT mold.
Hey, i've asked about the TT Earth Virgo's Earth wheel Mould, Not the Hasbro Mould.
Is it Mould 1 or Mould 2?
wwill song kong be resleaing killer bewolf as a starter
They already did.

meteoRdrago mold 2. And don't expect getting one early.
Ok so i want to request an official tournament but the rules say i need 8 already confirmed people to come. how do i find these 8 people i want without being abled to post the tournament on this forum?
(Jan. 29, 2011  1:24 PM)Shika blade Wrote: They already did.

meteoRdrago mold 2. And don't expect getting one early.

Could you show me your source because I'm pretty sure that killer beafowl has not been released as a starter
Killer beafowl on ebay
(Jan. 29, 2011  1:37 PM)Shika blade Wrote: Killer beafowl on ebay

Thanks
(Jan. 29, 2011  1:30 PM)EarthLeone Wrote: Ok so i want to request an official tournament but the rules say i need 8 already confirmed people to come. how do i find these 8 people i want without being abled to post the tournament on this forum?

Go to WBO General, then you have to find where your city is, if there is a thread for the city post in there, if there isn't make one.
hey i was direted here to ask my question... the libra wheel that is banned, thats not the flame wheel but is it the infinity libra wheel or the wheel from like the 4 piece beys?

im not trying to spam but i want to learn as much as i can about mfb so i can stop spaming so i dont get banned from my account. thanks you guys! =)
(Jan. 29, 2011  12:38 PM)Accel Wrote: i cant access some beys info on beywiki.
it shows an error about not being part of e-mail confirmed usergroup. (forgot the name)
how can i access these pages?

Post the link that shows this error message.
i think ive seen that happen to me to but i was trying to create somthing... it said somthing like sysops is the only email confirmed person then it just shows a link that takes you back to the main page
(Jan. 29, 2011  3:39 PM)rabidboy Wrote: hey i was direted here to ask my question... the libra wheel that is banned, thats not the flame wheel but is it the infinity libra wheel or the wheel from like the 4 piece beys?

im not trying to spam but i want to learn as much as i can about mfb so i can stop spaming so i dont get banned from my account. thanks you guys! =)

Flame Libra:
Libra:
Infinity Libra:
Flame Libra isn't banned. I don't think Infinity Libra is either. It is just the original Libra that is banned, which is the Libra metal wheel. The other two Libras (Infinity and Flame) are called Libra because of the plastic wheel that they have.
well i know that but it kind of looks like the infinity wheel and the libra wheel are the same