Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jan. 28, 2011  3:24 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2011  12:15 PM)misquared Wrote: How about the mold, materials etc etc?

Do they share the same uhh... "factory" ? XDD

I don't know how to explain it but

Is it like the same , exact product only in different boxes? XDDD

(Unlike hasbro, who has totally different stuff)

They are exactly the same thing. However, for instance with a Ray Unicorno, it came with a first mold with TAKARA-TOMY since they were the first one to release that item, but with time, SonoKong released a second mold because of some breaking problems. However, TAKARA-TOMY also ends up using that second mold when they realise that the first can break, so in the end you could only find the second mold with TAKARA-TOMY as well.

oH WOW!

So wait.. what's the point of having a SONOKONG if TAKARA can just sell stuff like that? O.O

and also

What's the point of buying from TAKARA if there are items sold as starters from random boosters?
Does anybody knows how much does these stuffs actually worth?
driger g,dranzer auto change balancer,gaia dragoon ms,master driger,dranzer g and sliding launcher...
sniper compass,bit chips and attack ring of Master Dragoon
Please put the price individually(in USD please)(I'm about to sell theses)
(Jan. 28, 2011  3:43 PM)misquared Wrote: oH WOW!

So wait.. what's the point of having a SONOKONG if TAKARA can just sell stuff like that? O.O

and also

What's the point of buying from TAKARA if there are items sold as starters from random boosters?
SonoKong manages distribution of Beyblades in Korea. They have a contract.

Sometimes it is entertaining to buy a Random Booster and wonder what you will get, especially if there are good parts in it such as in the Vol. 6. Otherwise, I think any sane Blader just waits for SonoKong to release the prize Beyblades as Starters, yes.

Whatzzer Wrote:Does anybody knows how much does these stuffs actually worth?
driger g,dranzer auto change balancer,gaia dragoon ms,master driger,dranzer g and sliding launcher...
sniper compass,bit chips and attack ring of Master Dragoon
Please put the price individually(in USD please)(I'm about to sell theses)
Use the Purchase Consultation topic.
Thankz
Which bey is better?
Earth (mold 2) Bull GB145RS
or Libra (Super deck mold) GB145RS
Let's just pretend Libra is unbanned. Smile
Hello, I just bought a Hasbro Flame Bull 100 F and was wondering if the not-so-clear-wheel is the same as it's clear counterpart from the Dark Bull H145 SD?
(Jan. 28, 2011  8:02 PM)SirThinh Wrote: Hello, I just bought a Hasbro Flame Bull 100 F and was wondering if the not-so-clear-wheel is the same as it's clear counterpart from the Dark Bull H145 SD?

Yep, it's the same...I believe
(Jan. 28, 2011  8:02 PM)SirThinh Wrote: Hello, I just bought a Hasbro Flame Bull 100 F and was wondering if the not-so-clear-wheel is the same as it's clear counterpart from the Dark Bull H145 SD?

Yes. Both "clear wheels" are Bull and should perform identically.
In the combo Lightning L Drago 100WB (De-stabilizer), should Lightning be in Upper or Multi-Hit mode?
(Jan. 28, 2011  8:02 PM)Hero Wrote: Which bey is better?
Earth (mold 2) Bull GB145RS
or Libra (Super deck mold) GB145RS
Let's just pretend Libra is unbanned. Smile

Libra. It's use dropped a bit, but it still beats Earth.
(Jan. 28, 2011  9:00 PM)Themailman Wrote: In the combo Lightning L Drago 100WB (De-stabilizer), should Lightning be in Upper or Multi-Hit mode?

Well, for that specific combo, upper will add more attack, multi will add more spin stealing/equalizing.
You could also try JB for that

But you can use l l drago 100 wd(multi hit) for more of a spin stealer/equalizer effect than the combo with WB
What's the best attack combo i can get with storm pegasis and rock aqaurio 125sf or is it better to leave storm pegasis.
(Jan. 28, 2011  10:07 PM)r4sketch Wrote: What's the best attack combo i can get with storm pegasis and rock aqaurio 125sf or is it better to leave storm pegasis.

Build Me A Combo!
what is rock oros spin track called(i forgot!)
and guess how much people are in my cousins beyblading team ps earth eagle rocksssssss
(Jan. 28, 2011  10:28 PM)johnnyo1041 Wrote: what is rock oros spin track called(i forgot!)

Look on the Beyblade Parts List on Beywiki ...
Could EWD become a top-tier stamina bottom?
(Jan. 28, 2011  10:33 PM)dark nova Wrote: Could EWD become a top-tier stamina bottom?
It is possible ...
is it illigal to launch a beyblade diffrently from how your supposed to?Cause i launcher how tyson does in the first beyblade series where he holds the launcher upside down and the twist's it.
what is stanama
I have no idea what stanama is either.
But I do know what stamina though!
Basically it means endurance. In beyblade's case it means how long a beyblade will stay spinning.
Any idea when the fusion rings and other parts will be listed and explained in the beyblade wiki? I know its a wiki and so its kinda up to us to put it in but it would save a hell of a lot of posts on here to keep asking.

Also want to know what the top tier parts are. I know theres top tier blades but the parts? The word that flies around on the Wiki is "Outclassed" this and that. Well what parts do outclass them then? Noob questions I know.
Top-tier parts are the "parts" used in Top-tier beyblades.

Outclassed means that something does its job better. Just because it's outclassed doesn't mean it isn't top-tier though. RSF is outclassed by RS but is still top-tier.

I don't know what fusion rings are, but Beywiki has sort of been outdated for some time now.
(Jan. 28, 2011  11:38 PM)Ray Joker Wrote: Top-tier parts are the "parts" used in Top-tier beyblades.

Outclassed means that something does its job better. Just because it's outclassed doesn't mean it isn't top-tier though. RSF is outclassed by RS but is still top-tier.

I don't know what fusion rings are, but Beywiki has sort of been outdated for some time now.

Fusion Wheel. That's what I meant.

And I'm just wondering what the top tier parts ARE. Could you point me in that direction?

Because nearly every Fusion wheel I list is outclassed somehow. xD
Unknown Air

Well, basically, any part on a top-tier Beyblade customization can be considered a top-tier part.

So, like MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF. CH120 can be considered a top-tier part (in Attack) because it's used in a top-tier combo.