Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

What mold is the Burn wheel that comes in the Super Deck Set
(Jan. 24, 2011  1:17 AM)Burst Dragoon Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2011  1:14 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2011  1:11 AM)Burst Dragoon Wrote: um i cant figure out how to challenge some one cause i want to challenge my brother for points on here

You go up to him and say "I challenge you to a Beybattle!". But you don't get points. Only way you can is by being in a tournament.

oh so the points are for tournaments?

Yes, because it would be to much work for the mods to keep track of one on one battles.
How does a metal face differ from just an ordinary plastic face? What does it do different for a bey?
Where could I get a bey deck case from? I saw one one YouTube that had galaxy Pegasus, ray unicorno, and gravity Perseus.
(Jan. 24, 2011  1:28 AM)spiritofldrago Wrote: How does a metal face differ from just an ordinary plastic face? What does it do different for a bey?

metal faces give the bey more weight and absorbs recoil a little which is good for defence types
(Jan. 24, 2011  1:31 AM)Jrl007 Wrote: Where could I get a bey deck case from? I saw one one YouTube that had galaxy Pegasus, ray unicorno, and gravity Perseus.

go to the beymarket place and see if anyone there has one i would ask AkirasDaddy
Zeox-
mold 2

spiritofldrago-
Added spin velocity

More friction for defense types on the stadium floor, which will increase their defense

Reduces recoil on attack types, so that they do not self KO from recoil after they hit the opposing beyblade.
is earth virgo any good?
Yes.

It has GB145 and Earth, two top tier parts.
(Jan. 24, 2011  2:15 AM)glinny Wrote: is earth virgo any good?
Yes ... Read around to see why.
also is tornado herculeo good
its really rare
(Jan. 24, 2011  2:24 AM)glinny Wrote: also is tornado herculeo good
its really rare

Nobody really tested it properly yet.
ok
my friend has it - It has superb attack but the Tip outclasses it.
(Jan. 24, 2011  2:31 AM)glinny Wrote: ok
Add more content to your posts. This is considered SPAM, if you read the rules.
(Jan. 24, 2011  2:52 AM)CononKudo Wrote: ^ http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...Parts_List

Grand Ketos comes with RS

thank you for that link if i knew you i would probaly give u a dollar
can you use hasbro beyblades in wbo tornaments
Yes,without them, theyre would barely be a point of tournaments. It would be all imported beys. Defintly yes.
what is the hasbro rev in launcher (was earching online found this odd launcher
what is rev in launcher (sorry if post it twice cant find first post
BillyBlast-
you could read around and find it easily. it was just posted with more pictures today.

qajaclin-
search "poison serpent".
(Jan. 24, 2011  1:31 AM)Jrl007 Wrote: Where could I get a bey deck case from? I saw one one YouTube that had galaxy Pegasus, ray unicorno, and gravity Perseus.

Toywiz has it under accessories
what will be the best beyblade combination?