Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jan. 22, 2011  3:47 AM)jessie spin Wrote: hey my LR launcher just broke, like the string wont pull or contract in, anyone know what to maybe do?
Try looking on YouTube.
Why haven't people tested the Mercury wheel yet? I want to see if it's a good wheel.
Not many have it, and some who do, wish to not ruin their wheel and keep it mint.
(Jan. 22, 2011  3:56 AM)Zeox Wrote: Not many have it, and some who do, wish to not ruin their wheel and keep it mint.
But what happens if the wheel has outstanding performance but people are not going to use it in case it gets scratched?
What do you mean what happens...? Then they decide what they want to do with it?......
(Jan. 21, 2011  12:06 PM)XDBeyblade Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2011  11:47 AM)XDBeyblade Wrote: I've searched, but I haven't found, so 'm asking this...:
Are Hasbro Beys getting released in South Africa?
Just making sure that you didn't miss it...
Please Answer.
I wanted to host a tournament at Toys R Us but I have no idea how to do so. Anyone know how? Sorry if this is against the rules but I think this is the most suitable forum for this question. Feel free to delete. Sob.
Is mold 2 better than mold 1 of the burn wheel?
(Jan. 22, 2011  4:54 AM)MITH Wrote: I wanted to host a tournament at Toys R Us but I have no idea how to do so. Anyone know how? Sorry if this is against the rules but I think this is the most suitable forum for this question. Feel free to delete. Sob.

you cant?

and mold 1 is better
In stamina mold 1 is better while defence mold 2 is better
but burn is not really a defence wheel so i will go with mold 1
(Jan. 22, 2011  4:29 AM)XDBeyblade Wrote: I've searched, but I haven't found, so 'm asking this...:
Are Hasbro Beys getting released in South Africa?
No, from what I have seen they are not released there at the moment.
The Anime is there already.
It does not matter, just because the anime has been released there doesn't mean the beyblade are.
Does Galaxy Pegasis really have TINY stamina or is mine retarded?
(Jan. 22, 2011  8:00 AM)GanGanGalaxy Wrote: Does Galaxy Pegasis really have TINY stamina or is mine retarded?
Yours is probably retarded, because when you say tiny I guess you mean 5 seconds. Grin

Also rubber tips aren't supposed to last long.
well not 5 seconds. maybe about 40-45 it dies
(Jan. 22, 2011  8:05 AM)GanGanGalaxy Wrote: well not 5 seconds. maybe about 40-45 it dies
I think it's perfectly normal. Rubber tips are designed to KO the opponent as fast as possible.
Ok thanks.
what is the best metal wheel for stamina types?? (TAKARA TOMY)
Hey Does anyone know how to fix engine gear on my dranzer G? when i wind up the engine gear and rip it it didnt go of so i took the engine gear out the blade base and pressed the white little button underneath the tip it makes a loud CLICK and spins a little. Can anyone help?
(Jan. 22, 2011  12:29 PM)BurnBull19019 Wrote: what is the best metal wheel for stamina types?? (TAKARA TOMY)
Earth (Mold 1), Burn (Mold 1) and the Virgo Wheel (5 minute mold).
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...bos--20385
Hi, I had a question about some of the clear wheels. What makes some different from the others? I've heard Bull has a good weight distribution making them ideal for defense/stamina beys.

Is this the same case for cancer clear wheels? I see cancer more often in attack/balance/destablizer, but also see bull in these customs sometimes too.

Are there any other specific clear wheels that are better than the others in certain circumstances that I should know about? Because I see aquario and virgo tossed around sometimes too.

Thanks. Just needed to get this clarified.
guys anyone knew what happened to my dark bull h145sd? i figured out my clear wheel is loose or something??
and if i hardened my assemble it makes a loud click and if i fight with my l drago 105f or any attack types it dissasemble easily
(Jan. 22, 2011  12:49 PM)SirThinh Wrote: *
Heavy Clear Wheels such as Bull or Aquario help increase a Defense combo's weight, making it slightly harder to KO.

Clear Wheels with nice weight distribution are used in Stamina combos to help increase the Bey's Spin time.

Destabilizers usually use Clear Wheels with nice slopes (e.g. Cancer) to help 'lift up' the opposing Bey.

Clear Wheels don't have much effect on Attack combos, but Clear Wheels with prominent protrusions (e.g. Unicorno) are sometimes used to help deliver hits from above.
(Jan. 22, 2011  12:49 PM)SirThinh Wrote: Hi, I had a question about some of the clear wheels. What makes some different from the others? I've heard Bull has a good weight distribution making them ideal for defense/stamina beys.

Is this the same case for cancer clear wheels? I see cancer more often in attack/balance/destablizer, but also see bull in these customs sometimes too.

Are there any other specific clear wheels that are better than the others in certain circumstances that I should know about? Because I see aquario and virgo tossed around sometimes too.

Thanks. Just needed to get this clarified.

Clear wheels are mostly important only in Stamina and Defense combos. The shape doesn't really make contact with the opposing bey, but does add weight, which essential to both Stamina and Defense combos. The added weight in Stamina combos gives more of the flywheel effect and makes the bey spin longer, while the weight makes defense combos heavier and harder to knock out.

Bull and Aquario are usually chosen as staple clear wheels for these two types, mainly because of its weight, but I suppose Cancer can also perform similarly.

EDIT: Beat by Diamond.