Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jan. 19, 2011  11:44 AM)X1 Wrote: Using HF,RF,R2F or F is Better.
RF is for less speed but more stamina.
R2F is for more speed but less Stamina.

Most people use R2F.
(Jan. 19, 2011  11:18 AM)GanGanGalaxy Wrote: Can anyone give me an example of a top-tier Stamina combo and a top-tier Defense combo
Stamina: Burn Aquario 100WD
Defense: MF Earth Bull GB145RS
(Jan. 19, 2011  12:40 PM)XDBeyblade Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2011  11:18 AM)GanGanGalaxy Wrote: Can anyone give me an example of a top-tier Stamina combo and a top-tier Defense combo
Stamina: Earth/Burn Aquario 85/AD145/230 WD
Defense: MF-H Earth Bull GB145RS
FIXED!
(Jan. 19, 2011  9:58 AM)Nano Wrote: So the max extra you can get is 900?
Yes, if I'm not mistaken (again).

(Jan. 19, 2011  11:33 AM)Trolol Wrote: It's like WF except faster and more crazy (plus more stamina).
WF probably has more Stamina due to it's smaller surface area. :\
Or am I missing something?
Does anyone have the toys r us exclusive cyber pegasus 100hf that comes with the ds game?

I picked one up today and looked at the hf. The hole looks a little bigger than the hf that came with my ll drago.I wont be homeuntil much later tonight to compare but if I find something ill def post some pics.

meh my ll drago hf is so worn that i can't even tell. i need a fresh hf. Uncertain
Question regarding tournament points.
In official events organised by WBO members, how are the points calculated?
Is it something like 5 points per win or wager style?
(Jan. 19, 2011  6:33 PM)ZE12O Wrote: Question regarding tournament points.
There is no set number of Beypoints you lose or win. It depends on the amount of Beypoints you have, as well as your opponent's. That should have been asked in the Questions about the WBO topic.
(Jan. 18, 2011  9:38 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: the EG flame pegasus is it anygood i know the eg is good 4 tricks and it got a normal launcher .I AM TALKING ABOUT THE PLASTICS
can you buy killer beafowl in a normal pack because the only one now is random
(Jan. 19, 2011  7:07 PM)basaltkerbecs99 Wrote: can you buy killer beafowl in a normal pack because the only one now is random

Not till Sonokong release the Starter Pack
is there a release date for the starter pack
(Jan. 19, 2011  7:40 PM)basaltkerbecs99 Wrote: is there a release date for the starter pack

Not sure,...i think somtime next month
Is Hasbro's Cyber wheel better than TT's mold, due to weight difference or anything?
is the track that comes with gravity perseus AD145 good for defense types?
(Jan. 19, 2011  6:44 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2011  6:33 PM)ZE12O Wrote: Question regarding tournament points.
There is no set number of Beypoints you lose or win. It depends on the amount of Beypoints you have, as well as your opponent's. That should have been asked in the Questions about the WBO topic.

Maximum points won/lost is 32 theoretically. 16 points for win/loss if both bladers' beypoints are the same prior to the battle. ELO Rating System - All players K-value =32.
(Jan. 19, 2011  9:43 PM)RapidShooter Wrote: Is Hasbro's Cyber wheel better than TT's mold, due to weight difference or anything?

They are both horrible, there's no difference between the two.
(Jan. 19, 2011  10:04 PM)jessie spin Wrote: is the track that comes with gravity perseus AD145 good for defense types?

It would be decent for defense I guess.
But it's shape allows it to be very good for stamina though.
How do I start a thread?
This should go in the Questions about the WBO topic.

Just click on the New Topic button on your upper right.
whats the best track for a defense type, GB145 earth libras,C145 flame sagitarios, or R145 rock giraffe???
what track would be the best for defensive type GB145, C145, or R145???
GB145 is better than R145
R145 is better than C145.
off-topic: ... can u do forum role-playing??
(Jan. 19, 2011  11:09 PM)boblittle Wrote: off-topic: ... can u do forum role-playing??

This thread is about Beyblade hobby.

And no. That would be like a game, and games are SPAM.
(Jan. 19, 2011  11:12 PM)Nano Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2011  11:09 PM)boblittle Wrote: off-topic: ... can u do forum role-playing??

This thread is about Beyblade hobby.

And no. That would be like a game, and games are SPAM.

k ty
is there a video that shows any light wheels in a battle?
(Jan. 20, 2011  12:00 AM)DarkBlader237 Wrote: is there a video that shows any light wheels in a battle?
no there has never been one on youtube or on the wbo not 100% sure though.