Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

It really depends whether it is in a box or not. BB-10 comes in a bag, so if the seller does not properly package it, it will most likely get at least warped.
(Jan. 19, 2011  1:59 AM)?uestion Wrote: is it possible for attack stadiums to break in the mail?

it won't break, i have bought many beyblade products
for this seller takes really good care plus super fast ship
I have a question for kai-v
do you have to have a veteran to make a tournament
because i don't think its fair due to the fact not everyone has a veteran close to them
no you dont have to be a veteran to host a tournament, you just have to be responsible and trustworthy.
and that kind of question goes in "questions about the WBO"
what should i get flame byxis or hell kerbecs
wrong place, but def. flame byxis 230wd
(Jan. 19, 2011  3:17 AM)snowaztec Wrote: what should i get flame byxis or hell kerbecs

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchase...ion--21863

EDIT: sorry, i didn't refresh page.
in the BB-22 defense and stmaina set thing um does anyone know which virgo mold is in the set
(Jan. 19, 2011  5:54 AM)blackdranzer671 Wrote: in the BB-22 defense and stmaina set thing um does anyone know which virgo mold is in the set
The Virgo molds are randomly distributed, so there isn't a guarantee on which mold you will get.
Does anyone perhaps have a link to that webpage that lists every clear wheel that's out, and all the different versions of them? Not beywiki, I believe it might have been a japanese page. Sorry but I simply forgot to favorite it.
Chief - Sigh ... I appreciate it
(Jan. 19, 2011  5:58 AM)JT5718x Wrote: Does anyone perhaps have a link to that webpage that lists every clear wheel that's out, and all the different versions of them? Not beywiki, I believe it might have been a japanese page. Sorry but I simply forgot to favorite it.
Chief - Sigh ... I appreciate it
http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/information/parts.html
They don't list out Beys that didn't get a normal release though (e.g. Vulcan Horuseus, Sol Blaze, Nightmare Rex, etc.)

Or if you also want to know the weight of the parts:
http://kyoganken.web.fc2.com/beymf/p04cw.htm
They only recorded parts up to BB-98 though.
Yay thank you. The second one was the one I was thinking of and the other is helpful too Joyful_2
Hi guys,
I am new to the wbo so please take it easy this is only my second day.
Well the last post I asked about the digital launcher but one of my questions weren't answered it was no.3.
Well the question is can you earn beypoints outside of Japan?
Please answer fast because I am going to get one and I already got a launcher grip!

Thanks,
NBeybladeManiac

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I vowed to become the best blader me and my DARK LIGHTNING L EAGLE!
I will defeat everyone! Don't stand in my way or my dark lightning l eagle will
eat your beyspirits! Ginga be scared!
^ Yes you can earn points outside of Japan. As long as someone else has one too.

Chocked_2 Dark Lightning L Eagle? Unheard of...
(Nano)Dark Lightning L Eagle? Unheard of...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My customized beyblade
(Jan. 19, 2011  7:54 AM)NBeybladeManiac Wrote: (Nano)Dark Lightning L Eagle? Unheard of...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My customized beyblade

There is no such thing. Lightning only works with L-Drago, and you can't have 2 metal wheels on one Beyblade. Also why don't you just use the quote feature?
Oh yeah, Nano is it true that when launching with the digital power launcher if your launch power is all the same (example: 55555) you get a certain amount of beypoints, is that true?
(Jan. 19, 2011  7:59 AM)NBeybladeManiac Wrote: Oh yeah, Nano is it true that when launching with the digital power launcher if your launch power is all the same (example: 55555) you get a certain amount of beypoints, is that true?

IIRC yes. It should give you extra points.
I have a lightning l drago face bolt/face, a earth eagle energy ring, a 100 spin track ( l drago's) and a dark bull performance tip.
Oh and thank you Nano for all the information provided. What is your opinion on the digital power launcher is it worth the money? And what version should I buy which one looks the coolest (Pegasus or L drago).
oh and I forgot my metal wheel/fusion wheel is dark wolf's.
Maniac, you call that Dark Eagle100SD. The bolt does not come into the name lol
(Jan. 19, 2011  8:00 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2011  7:59 AM)NBeybladeManiac Wrote: Oh yeah, Nano is it true that when launching with the digital power launcher if your launch power is all the same (example: 55555) you get a certain amount of beypoints, is that true?

Launching has nothing to do with BeyPoints. The built-in BeyPointer works just like a normal one.
You will not get more or less Beypoints by shooting harder or softer. Although the RPM shown on the screen will increase the harder you launch.

(Jan. 19, 2011  8:03 AM)NBeybladeManiac Wrote: Oh and thank you Nano for all the information provided. What is your opinion on the digital power launcher is it worth the money?
I'm not Nano, but maybe I could answer.
The Digital Power Launcher isn't really worth the money. The BeyLauncher can reach the same, if not a higher RPM compared to the Digital Power Launcher and is a lot cheaper.
If you want a good Left-Spin Launcher, you're better off getting a Takara Tomy L Drago 105F, Lightning L Drago 100HF or Meteo L Drago LW105LF Starter.
I already have a launcher grip and I have a meteo l drago and lightning l drago!
(Jan. 19, 2011  9:01 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2011  8:00 AM)Nano Wrote:

Launching has nothing to do with BeyPoints. The built-in BeyPointer works just like a normal one.
You will not get more or less Beypoints by shooting harder or softer. Although the RPM shown on the screen will increase the harder you launch.

(Jan. 19, 2011  8:03 AM)NBeybladeManiac Wrote: Oh and thank you Nano for all the information provided. What is your opinion on the digital power launcher is it worth the money?
I'm not Nano, but maybe I could answer.
The Digital Power Launcher isn't really worth the money. The BeyLauncher can reach the same, if not a higher RPM compared to the Digital Power Launcher and is a lot cheaper.
If you want a good Left-Spin Launcher, you're better off getting a Takara Tomy L Drago 105F, Lightning L Drago 100HF or Meteo L Drago LW105LF Starter.
Beylauncher LR is great too... right?
(Jan. 19, 2011  9:05 AM)NBeybladeManiac Wrote: I already have a launcher grip and I have a meteo l drago and lightning l drago!
Then you really won't need the Digital Power Launcher.
Just get a single BeyPointer if you want to play around with BeyPoints, hah.
(Jan. 19, 2011  9:09 AM)Trolol Wrote: Beylauncher LR is great too... right?
Yes.
Although I do find it a bit 'insecure'. The Bey occasionally flies at a random direction after launching from it.

It might just be mine though. :\
Diamond
I recall reading something saying if all the numbers are the same for the RPM of your launch, then it will give you additional points.