Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jan. 19, 2011  12:16 AM)ShadowL-Drago Wrote: Is there any competitive use for poison serpent or hell kerbecs

SD that comes with Poison Serpent has good Stamina use.
Use for Hell Kerbex is still undetermined.
(Jan. 19, 2011  12:19 AM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2011  12:15 AM)LeonetheLion Wrote: Leonethelion, if I a small piece of rubber off of Meteo L Drago, would clear wheel be illegal?

If you what? I'm guessing it was take off. If you take off a piece or add a piece, it would be illegal, because you cannot modify the actual part of any bey. Although, if it's a small piece, I don't even think they'll notice it. But, you should not do this.
No, it was like you know where the red above the teeth is? End of it, I took it off. You can notice it, not a lot.
(Jan. 19, 2011  12:15 AM)DarkBlader237 Wrote: can someone tell me how to re-put my signature on? because i deleted it on accident.

You use the html code:
[img] place image address here [/img]
in your signature. you put just [img] address [img]
(Jan. 19, 2011  12:21 AM)GalaxyPegasus18 Wrote: How do I get beypoints on this site.Wink

Wrong topic.

Please read this.
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=9
(Jan. 19, 2011  12:21 AM)GalaxyPegasus18 Wrote: How do I get beypoints on this site.Wink

EDIT: Beaten...
Ah well with the coming of the 230 track a Vulcan Horuseus on a short track would not do as well as before 230 was released?
(Jan. 19, 2011  12:22 AM)Pyro Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2011  12:16 AM)ShadowL-Drago Wrote: Is there any competitive use for poison serpent or hell kerbecs

SD that comes with Poison Serpent has good Stamina use.
Use for Hell Kerbex is still undetermined.

But you can get SD with Dark Bull. SO if you had to choose between serpent and bull, choose hasbro model of bull.
hi just wondering if the thermal fusion wheel is good at attack?
(Jan. 19, 2011  12:29 AM)BubbleBubbletea Wrote: hi just wondering if the thermal fusion wheel is good at attack?

It has possible use in destabilization, but no it's not a good attack wheel.

EDIT: Your signature is way too big. Read the rules.
(Jan. 19, 2011  12:22 AM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2011  12:15 AM)DarkBlader237 Wrote: can someone tell me how to re-put my signature on? because i deleted it on accident.

You use the html code:
[img] place image address here [/img]
in your signature. you put just [img] address [img]

Its not working. can you tell me with more detailes
bb-98 ultimate reshuffle set l drago version good Chocked_2 plz tell me
(Jan. 19, 2011  12:29 AM)DarkBlader237 Wrote: Its not working. can you tell me with more detailes

Code:
[img]http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/ab237/hdtyler/uob-noob.png[/img]
what is the best track for attack gravity perseus?
DF145 or AD145 or D125?
(dont have rock giraffe)
Do the pre-HWS system blades (Virgo, Wolf, Pegasis, Bull) work with Hasbro Launchers?
Yes they do.

(Jan. 19, 2011  12:32 AM)chaosbey72 Wrote: bb-98 ultimate reshuffle set l drago version good Chocked_2 plz tell me
Yes it is.
The Pegasis Wheel is so 'tall' that it actually slightly hits a part of Hasbro's Beylauncher that they remolded, with the bolt in it. Otherwise yes, everything else should be fine, and Pegasis can still be launched reasonably.
to kai-v d'you know the best,cheapest,high q,risk free website were i can get a blue bey launcher from takara tomy?
(Jan. 19, 2011  1:48 AM)rio/pheonix Wrote: to kai-v d'you know the best,cheapest,high q,risk free website were i can get a blue bey launcher from takara tomy?
Hm, look at the Stores with Beyblades in stock topic.
is it possible for attack stadiums to break in the mail?
Depends on the handling, but yes, it could happen. Many things can break if they are not handled well. Did yours break?
ok everyone sorry if this is build me a combo material but i was blading and 100 attacker kills 145 well i want to change that in my bey is there any spin track that will provide good defense for a hasbro blader ( i can only get hasbro stuff) while still giving some stamina i tried c145 didnt work any help
^ GB145: Gravity Bowl 145 is very good defense track, you can get it by buying a Hasbro Earth Virgo.
(Jan. 19, 2011  2:02 AM)?uestion Wrote: no getting one thru. mail
http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyblade-2-Meteo-l-D...1e608ffb0b
- just want to make sure b4 buying it

Most often, attack stadiums don't break in the mail.