Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jan. 18, 2011  7:40 PM)Alchemy Wrote: what is the best, out of the box beyblade for pre- HWS and HWS?

Earth Eagle 145WD
On BeybladeBattles.com they have on the make an account page the names "Thunder" and "Shadow." Will these be more Hasbro only metal wheels like Night and Hyper or are they just for the website?

http://www.beybladebattles.com/register.php <Select Name 1 and you will see it.
the EG flame pegasus is it anygood i no the eeg is good 4 tricks ahs it got a normal launcehr .I AM TALKING ABOUT THE PLASTICS
hey is earth aquario gb145 wd top tier and does it have any attack power what so ever my brothers bey and questiion plus is it good
you need a metal face to make it top tier. you also need CS/RS/WB to make it top tier.
What does the Blizzard Burn Pheonix bring. (Track and bottom)
(Jan. 18, 2011  10:44 PM)Zeox Wrote: What does the Blizzard Burn Pheonix bring. (Track and bottom)

it's a regular burn phoenix, just recolored ice blue, so it would be a 135 track and a MS bottom.
(Jan. 18, 2011  10:41 PM)Alchemy Wrote: you need a metal face to make it top tier. you also need CS/RS/WB to make it top tier.

WB isn't considered top tier, use RSF instead.
No, it is not. Please do not give me a wrong answer Uncertain the tip is no way metal, and it seems too tall to be 135
Actually, no it comes with 90 WF, not 135 MS.
90 O.o, Wow. I have to thank that seller ton XD. I guess my Attack combos just got bumped a bit lower. WF is fun to use also lol. (To be honest I thought it was 105F, I have never seen an F in real life so don't say stuff like "There is an obvious difference")
i accidendly took off my signature and now i cant put it on again! ho do i put a signature on?
Can someone explain the system of faces to me? So many have faces, but yet so many don't. Most of the time the description is obtained from a face booster. Do they give out faces to random people? Or do you need a passport to get the regular colored and bit beast faces?
why is claw 145 good against low attackers i think it has something to do with shock absorbing but my brother says that if the claws push out of the way it wont help at all so i was not sure
It's good because the claws can repeatedly hit the low attacker away and absorb attacks.
There is a downside though, it allows significantly less wobble time.
Once your claws touch the ground, you're done for.
Deleted...
(Jan. 19, 2011  12:06 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Can someone explain the system of faces to me? So many have faces, but yet so many don't. Most of the time the description is obtained from a face booster. Do they give out faces to random people? Or do you need a passport to get the regular colored and bit beast faces?

This will answer your question.

http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=19
Oh and does Kai-V even have a sig shop or do you just pm a signature request to her? Because so many users have amazing sigs from her and I don't see a shop anywhere...
(Jan. 19, 2011  12:09 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Oh and does Kai-V even have a sig shop or do you just pm a request to her? Because so many have amazing sigs from her and I don't see a shop anywhere...
Oh and does Kai-V even have a sig shop or do you just pm a sig request to her? Because so many users have amazing sigs from her and I don't see a shop for them anywhere...

She does not have a shop.
And she only makes signatures for herself, unless she decides to make them for others.

EDIT: You also posted three times...
(Jan. 19, 2011  12:11 AM)Pyro Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2011  12:06 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Can someone explain the system of faces to me? So many have faces, but yet so many don't. Most of the time the description is obtained from a face booster. Do they give out faces to random people? Or do you need a passport to get the regular colored and bit beast faces?

This will answer your question.

http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=19

Thank you!
EDIT:
(Jan. 19, 2011  12:12 AM)Pyro Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2011  12:09 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Oh and does Kai-V even have a sig shop or do you just pm a request to her? Because so many have amazing sigs from her and I don't see a shop anywhere...
Oh and does Kai-V even have a sig shop or do you just pm a sig request to her? Because so many users have amazing sigs from her and I don't see a shop for them anywhere...

She does not have a shop.
And she only makes signatures for herself, unless she decides to make them for others.

EDIT: You also posted three times...

Yeah, my computer just kept returning to the first page everytime I posted, and my post didn't come up, so I thought it wasn't working, so I tried until it worked on the third time. I'm sorry, I honestly don't spam threads normally, that was a mistake... :<
Leonethelion, if I a small piece of rubber off of Meteo L'Drago, would clear wheel be illegal?
can someone tell me how to re-put my signature on? because i deleted it on accident.
Is there any competitive use for poison serpent or hell kerbecs
(Jan. 19, 2011  12:15 AM)LeonetheLion Wrote: Leonethelion, if I a small piece of rubber off of Meteo L Drago, would clear wheel be illegal?

If you what? I'm guessing it was take off. If you take off a piece or add a piece, it would be illegal, because you cannot modify the actual part of any bey. Although, if it's a small piece, I don't even think they'll notice it. But, you should not do this.
(Jan. 19, 2011  12:16 AM)ShadowL-Drago Wrote: Is there any competitive use for poison serpent or hell kerbecs

Poison serpent? no. Hell Kerbecs is still being tested, and it is a very unreliable bey because of the variation in results... However, the clear wheel is just as heavy as a Bull wheel, so that is useful for defense.