Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jan. 18, 2011  10:40 AM)GanGanGalaxy Wrote: That's for the Vulcan Horseus STARTER right?

It only comes with the PSP game. Research before you post please.
ohhh... aw that's sad
thanks

EDIT: Sorry I didn't know I'm kinda new to beyblade
How long is the handle of the 3 segment launcher grip in millimeters? I ordered one but I think it may be a bit too small for my hands.
(Jan. 18, 2011  10:44 AM)Trolol Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2011  10:40 AM)GanGanGalaxy Wrote: That's for the Vulcan Horseus STARTER right?

Sonokong released a starter (Not sure of this part) But Vulcan is being sold by someone called dimsum2u is selling here at the WBO.
(Jan. 18, 2011  10:53 AM)Zeox Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2011  10:44 AM)Trolol Wrote:

Sonokong released a starter of Vulcan that a seller called dimsum2u is selling here at the WBO. Research before you post please
Really? Post links pl0x.
(Jan. 18, 2011  10:50 AM)Trolol Wrote: How long is the handle of the 3 segment launcher grip in millimeters? I ordered one but I think it may be a bit too small for my hands.
The whole Grip, without the top segment where you attach your Launcher, is approx. 9.5 cm long
Found it, http://cdn1.iofferphoto.com/img/item/178...-3c111.jpg Guess my edit was not neccessary I was right anyway except for the starter part
(Jan. 18, 2011  9:16 AM)Saygin10 Wrote: i have a question, does a takara tomy or a sonokong launcher grip work with a hasbro light launcher. PLZ answer Confused

Yes it will work
(Jan. 18, 2011  10:55 AM)Zeox Wrote: Found it, http://cdn1.iofferphoto.com/img/item/178...-3c111.jpg Guess my edit was not neccessary I was right anyway
Wait at minute... doesn't it come with the PSP game in that kind of box?
(Jan. 18, 2011  10:55 AM)Zeox Wrote: Found it, http://cdn1.iofferphoto.com/img/item/178...-3c111.jpg Guess my edit was not neccessary I was right anyway except for the starter part
That's the Takara Tomy version that comes with the game.

The Bey that comes with the game is packaged in a form of a booster.
Hm..I don't see how something that size can fit, (Maybe collectors edition, but still too small)

EditGriniamond, now I'm confused. the game comes with the BOX!?, Pics plz. I'm not saying its not true, Im just very very curious about that now
(Jan. 18, 2011  10:58 AM)Zeox Wrote: Hm..I don't see how something that size can fit, (Maybe collectors edition, but still too small)

EditGriniamond, now I'm confused. the game comes with the BOX!?, Pics plz. I'm not saying its not true, Im just very very curious about that now
Well the box IS pretty big. [Image: MFB_PSPGameBox.jpg&t=1]
(Jan. 18, 2011  10:58 AM)Zeox Wrote: Hm..I don't see how something that size can fit, (Maybe collectors edition, but still too small)

The booster box does not have the game inside , sellers just obtain that booster somehow & sell it separately , this should be a sufficient answer
(Jan. 18, 2011  11:13 AM)NitroNeo Wrote:

The booster box does not have the game inside , sellers just obtain that booster somehow & sell it separately , this should be a sufficient answer
Look at the post above yours. The booster box plus the game are included in the same box for purchase.
(Jan. 18, 2011  11:15 AM)Trolol Wrote:

Look at the post above yours. The booster box plus the game are included in the same box for purchase.

That is the whole PSP Game package , the order is like this , Booster box will go inside the huge PSP Game box , then the game disk will go in & then the box will be sealed , but sometimes sellers get the hold of those boosters separately , anyway why is this of much discussion anyway , if you are getting the fruits why do you need to count the trees
(Jan. 18, 2011  11:21 AM)NitroNeo Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2011  11:15 AM)Trolol Wrote:

That is the whole PSP Game package , the order is like this , Booster box will go inside the huge PSP Game box , then the game disk will go in & then the box will be sealed , but sometimes sellers get the hold of those boosters separately , anyway why is this of much discussion anyway , if you are getting the fruits why do you need to count the trees
They obviously buy it separately, then sell it again at a higher price.

It's like Yu-Gi-Oh! People buy the packs, open them, then sell the rare cards at a ridiculously high price, then throw away the rest. It's a way to make money. I once bought a tin of Yu-Gi-Oh! cards for $50, and made $10 with the bonus card, and sold a really rare + game breaking card for $60. Grin $20 profit.
I got galaxy pegasus, but the rf2 tip wont come off, how can i get it off the track? hot water?
Why would you even want to take it off any way? Maybe try pliers or something?
No the rf2 bottom wont come off the track
(Jan. 18, 2011  11:50 AM)kaifan Wrote: No the rf2 bottom wont come off the track

spanner?
Hi guys,
I am new to the WBO so please take it easy on me.

Well recently I have been thinking about buying a Digital Power Launcher but I have a few questions.

1. What digital power launcher is the best out of the two versions?
2.Can the digital power launcher spin left and right spinning beys? (I heard they could you just would have the change something).
3. Can you earn beypoints with the digital power launcher outside Japan? (I don't care if I can't use them outside of Japan I just want to earn beypoints).
4. Can you fit things like angle compass's onto the power launcher?
5. Which digital power launcher is better?
6. What are the features of the digital power launcher?
7. Is the digital power launcher worth it?
Thank you,
please answer all my questions.

Thanks,
NBeybladeManiac

I vowed to be the best blader!
(Jan. 18, 2011  12:04 PM)NBeybladeManiac Wrote: Hi guys,
I am new to the WBO so please take it easy on me.

Well recently I have been thinking about buying a Digital Power Launcher but I have a few questions.

1. What digital power launcher is the best out of the two versions?
2.Can the digital power launcher spin left and right spinning beys? (I heard they could you just would have the change something).
3. Can you earn beypoints with the digital power launcher outside Japan? (I don't care if I can't use them outside of Japan I just want to earn beypoints).
4. Can you fit things like angle compass's onto the power launcher?
5. Which digital power launcher is better?
6. What are the features of the digital power launcher?
7. Is the digital power launcher worth it?
Thank you,
please answer all my questions.

Thanks,
NBeybladeManiac

I vowed to be the best blader!
Your question has already been answered.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...#pid512996

What I meant by "These sorts of questions belong in the "Ask a question, get an Answer" thread" was that questions regarding Beyblade (the hobby) should be asked here instead of making a new thread.
Is their any good combo for Aquario 105F? Lets say attack?
(Jan. 18, 2011  2:11 PM)MFLeone Wrote: Is their any good combo for Aquario 105F? Lets say attack?
That would belong in the "Build me a combo!" topic.
what is the best, out of the box beyblade for pre- HWS and HWS?