Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Does the paint on some stadiums like pegasus thunderwhip affect any beybattles significantly?
Like does it lower stamina/increase defense to the point that it would have different results than a stadium w/o that scratchy paint?
(Jan. 18, 2011  3:53 AM)Acheron Wrote: Does the paint on some stadiums like pegasus thunderwhip affect any beybattles significantly?
Like does it lower stamina/increase defense to the point that it would have different results than a stadium w/o that scratchy paint?

mostly it just makes your performance tip get paint on it, but it does slightly make the beys perform worse
(Jan. 18, 2011  3:42 AM)hot chocolate Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2011  3:22 AM)hot chocolate Wrote: how do you switch hf/s from hf to s

Do you have hf/s? If you do then it's pretty simple. At the tip of it, you pull it out( it will make a slight click sound), then twist, and push it back in. Just experiment pulling out different parts and you'll figure it out
I've heard people say that Hasbro materials are stronger than Takara Tomy. How much is the difference between the two?
(Jan. 18, 2011  4:27 AM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: I've heard people say that Hasbro materials are stronger than Takara Tomy. How much is the difference between the two?

well TT's flame is 32.5g and hasbro's flame is 36.5g so it is quite a difference
(Jan. 18, 2011  4:27 AM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: I've heard people say that Hasbro materials are stronger than Takara Tomy. How much is the difference between the two?

They are heavier and stronger. So much so that if Hasbro has released a specific bey I would jump on it quicker than the TT release. Cheaper and better materials. You basically sacrifice a long winder for a stronger bey.
Could someone please explain how cs has good defense? I do not understand this.
Read this:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-CS-as-a-Defense-Bottom

The rubber around the tip gives CS its defensive capabilites. The movement it causes can also help with evading the movements of an opposing sliding shoot.
Does anyone know a good way (besides slide shooting) to launch Storm Pegasus at full strength into a big stadium without having it fall into the pockets?
does anyone think that Hasbro will sell the Metal Masters Beyblades (aka Metal Fight Explosion) with the color wheels. Like how Galaxy Pegasis has a blue metal wheel. Will Hasbro sell them like that or just sell them with a grey metal wheel. I would think they would sell them with the color on the wheel so kids think its like the show. What do you think? And what will hasbro do about Gravity Persues' and the Left/Right spin thing?
I think the WBO should do a Hasbro Q & A thread. What that mean is, the WBO opens a thread every month where people can ask question to Hasbro. After a week, the thread will be closed and the WBO submits the answers to Hasbro. By the way, many websites participate in Hasbro Q&A. Asking a question like "when will X toy be released?" is going to get a no or a dodgey no answer even if Hasbro has colored fusion wheels.
(Jan. 18, 2011  7:12 AM)OptimusPrime Wrote: I think the WBO should do a Hasbro Q & A thread. What that mean is, the WBO opens a thread every month where people can ask question to Hasbro. After a week, the thread will be closed and the WBO submits the answers to Hasbro. By the way, many websites participate in Hasbro Q&A. Asking a question like "when will X toy be released?" is going to get a no or a dodgey no answer.
These sort of posts belong in the "If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ..." thread.
(Jan. 18, 2011  7:16 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2011  7:12 AM)OptimusPrime Wrote: I think the WBO should do a Hasbro Q & A thread. What that mean is, the WBO opens a thread every month where people can ask question to Hasbro. After a week, the thread will be closed and the WBO submits the answers to Hasbro. By the way, many websites participate in Hasbro Q&A. Asking a question like "when will X toy be released?" is going to get a no or a dodgey no answer.
These sort of posts belong in the "If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ..." thread.
I know, I just couldn't help saying it.

I still haven't gotten an answer to my question
(Jan. 18, 2011  7:02 AM)OptimusPrime Wrote: Does anyone know a good way (besides slide shooting) to launch Storm Pegasus at full strength into a big stadium without having it fall into the pockets?
i have a question, does a takara tomy or a sonokong launcher grip work with a hasbro light launcher. PLZ answer Confused
Question: 85 is the lowest track POSSIBLE? I heard it somewhere. Something like, "the track has JUST enough height to completely connect with the facebolt."
(Jan. 18, 2011  10:07 AM)Hero Wrote: Question: 85 is the lowest track POSSIBLE? I heard it somewhere. Something like, "the track has JUST enough height to completely connect with the facebolt."
They could probably make lower ones, considering that there are still some space in the Bottoms.
(Jan. 18, 2011  10:07 AM)Hero Wrote: Question: 85 is the lowest track POSSIBLE? I heard it somewhere. Something like, "the track has JUST enough height to completely connect with the facebolt."
Yes... it is teh lowest track available. :D Plus I think the lowest possible track is 75. I measured with a ruler! :D

Sorry to person below me. I just realized and edited it before you posted. D:
(Jan. 18, 2011  10:20 AM)Trolol Wrote:
Yes... it is teh lowest track available. Grin
He was asking about the lowest track possible.
'Possible' and 'available' are two different things.
(Jan. 18, 2011  7:02 AM)OptimusPrime Wrote: Does anyone know a good way (besides slide shooting) to launch Storm Pegasus at full strength into a big stadium without having it fall into the pockets?

First of all, I'm guessing you're using Hasbro stadiums, which totally eliminates Attack types.
In any case: No.
Is my Metal Face ok? The plastic bit slightly wobbles around the metal! My other Metal Face's plastic doesn't move at all!
(Jan. 18, 2011  10:28 AM)Jellyboy Wrote: In any case: No.
Banking Shoot(?).
Although admittedly it's just a variation of the Sliding Shoot.
(Jan. 18, 2011  10:32 AM)Trolol Wrote: Is my Metal Face ok? The plastic bit slightly wobbles around the metal! My other Metal Face's plastic doesn't move at all!
Loose Metal Faces aren't that much of a problem.
A majority of my Metal Faces are loose like that too.
Which wheel is better for attack,Lightning, Galaxy,Storm or Ray?

Please state if there is an even better attack wheel than these
(Jan. 18, 2011  10:35 AM)GanGanGalaxy Wrote: Which wheel is better for attack,Lightning, Galaxy,Storm or Ray?

Please state if there is an even better attack wheel than these
Lightning but Vulcan's a better wheel, but it costs like $40 USD. :S
That's for the Vulcan Horseus STARTER right?
(Jan. 18, 2011  10:40 AM)GanGanGalaxy Wrote: That's for the Vulcan Horseus STARTER right?
Vulcan Horuseus only comes with the PSP game in the form of a Booster.