Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

alexrawlins250 I use a string launcher too!
Can I get a left bey/string launcher individually? Like is there a bb number for it? Or do I have to buy with a beyblade. If it only comes with drago etc.. can someone tell me the bb number for them?
(Jan. 17, 2011  8:40 PM)Earth X 980 Wrote: alexrawlins250 I use a string launcher too!

since u are using a string launcher, u use it like in this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agC4YoALI7c

when i do a sliding shoot with l ldrago, i launch it parallel to the stadium but with the bey pointing more up than closer to the stadium. its kind hard to explain but u should do it this way cause if u do it like how u use a right spin bey, it will lose more spin velocity since it is left spin. hope i helped!! XD
(Jan. 17, 2011  8:53 PM)Otsu Wrote: Can I get a left bey/string launcher individually? Like is there a bb number for it? Or do I have to buy with a beyblade. If it only comes with drago etc.. can someone tell me the bb number for them?

sadly i dont think u can get them individually but some seller on ebay do sell beylauncher L by itself.
I got the beyblade video game with cyber pegasus. Then my freinds got it with counter leone. Is there a packet I can get with counter leone alone so I dont get the video game again?
(Jan. 17, 2011  8:58 PM)shadoweagle3010 Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2011  8:40 PM)Earth X 980 Wrote: alexrawlins250 I use a string launcher too!

since u are using a string launcher, u use it like in this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agC4YoALI7c

when i do a sliding shoot with l ldrago, i launch it parallel to the stadium but with the bey pointing more up than closer to the stadium. its kind hard to explain but u should do it this way cause if u do it like how u use a right spin bey, it will lose more spin velocity since it is left spin. hope i helped!! XD
(Jan. 17, 2011  8:53 PM)Otsu Wrote: Can I get a left bey/string launcher individually? Like is there a bb number for it? Or do I have to buy with a beyblade. If it only comes with drago etc.. can someone tell me the bb number for them?

sadly i dont think u can get them individually but some seller on ebay do sell beylauncher L by itself.

Is the left spin bey launcher handle strong enough to withstand the impact of letting it go at the end of a launch? my right spin beyblancher broke like that...

Also, which mode is best for l drago for attack?
(Jan. 17, 2011  9:05 PM)Earth X 980 Wrote: I got the beyblade video game with cyber pegasus. Then my freinds got it with counter leone. Is there a packet I can get with counter leone alone so I dont get the video game again?

I know this isnt answering your question, but I have the game too and I cant beat Crow Unhappy I tried knocking him out the stadium but there are only 2 places you can do that at Unhappy

any tips?
[/quote
]
Is the left spin bey launcher handle strong enough to withstand the impact of letting it go at the end of a launch? my right spin beyblancher broke like that...

[/quote]

the best mode for l ldrago is upper mode
When I beat crow I used the special moves Quake Bomb and Holy Light. I would hit him hard to use holy light (If about to lose) Then lower his spin then use Quake Bomb then it will be easy to do a stadium out or a crash out. I was also stuck on him
[/quote]

I know this isnt answering your question, but I have the game too and I cant beat Crow Unhappy I tried knocking him out the stadium but there are only 2 places you can do that at Unhappy

any tips?
[/quote]

that doesnt belong here. this is for questions about mfb itself. find the beyblade video game thread( i think one has been made)
Recently my shiny beyblades paint chips off in battle. Is there a way I can make its paint not chip?
(Jan. 17, 2011  9:10 PM)shadoweagle3010 Wrote: [/quote
]

[/quote]

Upper mode is yellow or red showing?
Earth X 980

Don't use it.

Seriously though, there's no way to stop paint from chipping in battle.
(Jan. 17, 2011  9:20 PM)alexrawlins250 Wrote:
]

[/quote]Look at Beywiki.
]

[/quote]Look at Beywiki.
People say there is a legendary pegasus and a legendary l Drago. is it real or fake?
]

[/quote]

upper mode is the one with red stickers and has sort of a slide on it
Does anyone know where to get Fury Capricorn?
is the l drago Left spin launcher handle strong enough to withstand the impace of it hitting the launcher when you let go at the end of a launch? I know it makes it stronger launch, but...
(Jan. 17, 2011  9:25 PM)Earth X 980 Wrote: People say there is a legendary pegasus and a legendary l Drago. is it real or fake?

They're real, but they're just recolors made by ToyWiz.

And for your Fury Capricorn question, Hasbro has no release dates.
It has not been released yet, and we do not know when they will.
Good because all my friends say that legendary pegasus is real. And I hope fury capricorn will come out soon. Thanks
No, the Legendary Pegasus and L Drago are recolors.

Fury Capricorn is atm exclusive to Hasbro. It's a HWS rendition of the original Capricorne.
Is there really a packet with A stadium,galaxy Pegasus,Gravity Perseus,Rock Giraffe,and a beypointer because I want to know if its real
No that (I think) is not a real product
(Jan. 17, 2011  9:59 PM)Earth X 980 Wrote: Is there really a packet with A stadium,galaxy Pegasus,Gravity Perseus,Rock Giraffe,and a beypointer because I want to know if its real

Yes, its a SonoKong product with a Stadium similar to the TT attack expect with 3 pockets.
(Jan. 17, 2011  10:02 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: No that (I think) is not a real product

please don't inform others if you are not really sure - this is why i keep my mouth shut so much Tongue_out_wink
Does somebody know (or think) who is the best Takara Tomy bey (I NEED TO DEAFET MY FREIND'S RAY GILL)
(Jan. 17, 2011  10:12 PM)Earth X 980 Wrote: Does somebody know (or think) who is the best Takara Tomy bey (I NEED TO DEAFET MY FREIND'S RAY GILL)

There is no best Beyblade, nor are they people so they should not be refereed to as "who". Defeating an uncustomized Ray Gil can be easily done by using a top tier Stamina combo, or even a decent attack type.