Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

hey.im currently doing some research on how to design a concept store for beyblade.you guys have any suggestions or something related please do tell me. for the time being all of my concept are focused on building a community for beybladers.

btw.im from Malaysia if you ever heard of it and here is not a very famous place for beyblade.i'll be waiting for response and be updating from time to time.=).

*i post this on my introduction thread.

(edited)

im wondering about the actual size of the bey stadium and where do i get full measurements of the beyblades. if you guys would be such sport please do list me the measurement of the size according to types and what do you guys really want in a concept store. something crazy would somehow be useful.=D

p.s. PM me if the information is somewhere specific so i can search for it easily.=)
This thread is for questions regarding the Beyblade Hobby, not creations for Beyblade.
im not creating a beyblades but the idea of creating a concept store for beybladers. well u can always suggest where does this post belong to.
Regardless, it belongs in the Your Creations part of the forum.
Will there ever be a booster for hell kerbecs?
We dont know.
It is most likely because almost all the starters are also boosters
Burn Phoenix was only released as a Starter, as was Earth Aquila, Lightning LDrago, Gravity Perseus, etc.

EDIT: I didnt see that he said almost all, I thought he just said all.
Hello, I'm new to WBO and beyblades in general. I was wondering in the current metagame, around what percentages are attack/defense/stamina beyblades used in competitive play? As I've never played outside of my own home/circle of friends, I'm not sure what to expect.
Since I don't have an attack stadium yet, WBO has been my only source of information, outside of testing in hasbro arenas, and I want to be as prepared as possible.
Sorry if I posted this in wrong thread. There seems to be a thread for every topic and it's hard to find the right one sometimes.
(Jan. 16, 2011  9:42 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: It is most likely because almost all the starters are also boosters
No, not at all.
(Jan. 16, 2011  10:02 PM)SirThinh Wrote: Hello, I'm new to WBO and beyblades in general. I was wondering in the current metagame, around what percentages are attack/defense/stamina beyblades used in competitive play? As I've never played outside of my own home/circle of friends, I'm not sure what to expect.
Since I don't have an attack stadium yet, WBO has been my only source of information, outside of testing in hasbro arenas, and I want to be as prepared as possible.
Sorry if I posted this in wrong thread. There seems to be a thread for every topic and it's hard to find the right one sometimes.

Attack is rarely used by tournament goers as they usually feel uncertain about their ability to control R2F/LRF/RF. I think Stamina is most used, IIRC except in Italy where they almost exclusively use attack types.
(Jan. 16, 2011  10:08 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2011  9:42 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: It is most likely because almost all the starters are also boosters
No, not at all.
I said almost not all
(Jan. 16, 2011  10:10 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: I said almost not all
Tell me the Starters that are also made into Boosters ...
(Jan. 16, 2011  10:12 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

None wasnt it Boosters into Starters?
Ray Unicorno
Galaxy Pegasus
Theremal Lacerta
Rock Giraffe
Rock Leone
Dark Bull
Dark Cancer
Strom Capricorne
If you think I'm wrong search ebay
(Jan. 16, 2011  10:15 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote: None wasnt it Boosters into Starters?
Exactly. Of course you can say that each Booster was eventually made into a "Starter" by Hasbro, but within TAKARA-TOMY, where the terms Starter and Booster actually really apply, almost no Starter was made into a Booster, not "almost all".

BB-01 - BB-05, BB-02 - BB-06, BB-70 - BB-92, BB-71 - BB-93. That is probably all.

NightVirgo87 Wrote:Ray Unicorno
Galaxy Pegasus
Theremal Lacerta
Rock Giraffe
Rock Leone
Dark Bull
Dark Cancer
Strom Capricorne
If you think I'm wrong search ebay
Booster into Starter, not the contrary.
(Jan. 16, 2011  10:27 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote:
Ray Unicorno
Galaxy Pegasus
Theremal Lacerta
Rock Giraffe
Rock Leone
Dark Bull
Dark Cancer
Strom Capricorne

Capricorn , Cancer or Bull wernt a starter!!!!
(Jan. 16, 2011  10:29 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2011  10:27 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote:
Ray Unicorno
Galaxy Pegasus
Theremal Lacerta
Rock Giraffe
Rock Leone
Dark Bull
Dark Cancer
Strom Capricorne

Capricorn , Cancer or Bull wernt a starter!!!!
Look here
Capricorne: http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Beyblade-Start...563b71f556

Cancer: http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Fight-Beyblade...563a4b97f6

Bull: http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Fight-Beyblade...414d4ddc49

Kai-V Sorry I didn't know which came first
So Hell Kerbecs will probably never have a Booster ...
(Jan. 16, 2011  10:37 PM)Kai-V Wrote: So Hell Kerbecs will probably never have a Booster ...

thank you for answering my question Kai-V
What beyblade did the PD tip come with?
(Jan. 16, 2011  10:47 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: What beyblade did the PD tip come with?
None. It comes with BB-90.
hello there my question is my ray uncornio is acting like a stamia type just staying in the center is it my stamdim (hasbro) thanks for taking the time to answer
It is doing that, not the stadium.
Wear it out a bit more and bank it so that it will show some attack power.
thanks you very much for taking da time to answer