Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

In Japan,you get limited beyblades such as Quetz,Mercury Anubis,Rock,Aires etc.Its useless in anywhere besides Japan.
quetz and mercury have really useful parts 85 90 and even wf for destablising
EDITConfusedoryy i didnt knew that you were talking about bey pointers
how much does the heavy metal face weigh ??
Look at the MF-2 topic.
I have Galaxy Pegasus- Gravity Perseus - Storm Pegaus Vortex pack - Lightning L'Drago Vortex pack and Meteo L'drago but i dont want to use them as im scared the paint will chip is there anyway of preventing this plz tell me??????????
(Jan. 16, 2011  8:40 PM)Mr.Awesome Wrote: can you give me that link please .
Look for BB-84 and BB-85.
(Jan. 16, 2011  8:40 PM)Luigios Beys Wrote: I have Galaxy Pegasus- Gravity Perseus - Storm Pegaus Vortex pack - Lightning L'Drago Vortex pack and Meteo L'drago but i dont want to use them as im scared the paint will chip is there anyway of preventing this plz tell me??????????

Dont use them. Paint chipping is inevitable if you battle with them.
(Jan. 16, 2011  8:40 PM)Luigios Beys Wrote: I have Galaxy Pegasus- Gravity Perseus - Storm Pegaus Vortex pack - Lightning L'Drago Vortex pack and Meteo L'drago but i dont want to use them as im scared the paint will chip is there anyway of preventing this plz tell me??????????

No,other than having a spare that you won't use
(Jan. 16, 2011  3:00 PM)Aquila112 Wrote: nope,
Hasbro aquario and bull is much heavier

I found out the kerbecs and Bull clear wheel weighs the same thing Smile
Quick question!
Does Takara Tomy Zeus have EG?
Quick question!
Does Takara Tomy Zeus have EG?

Sorry for double post. Please delete this post.
Regards.
(Jan. 16, 2011  8:41 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2011  8:40 PM)Mr.Awesome Wrote: can you give me that link please .
Look for BB-84 and BB-85.

ok thank you for your help (:
(Jan. 16, 2011  8:44 PM)Vulcan90RF Wrote: I found out the kerbecs and Bull clear wheel weighs the same thing Smile
It may not have as good a weight distribution as Bull though.

The only way is to buy the same paint and paint it to it's normal color but it might not work
(Jan. 16, 2011  8:46 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2011  8:44 PM)Vulcan90RF Wrote: I found out the kerbecs and Bull clear wheel weighs the same thing Smile
It may not have as good a weight distribution as Bull though.

Meh , oh well doesn't matter to me Smile
How can you perform sliding shoot technique with a BeyLauncher on your launcher grip? I use a beylaucher on a launcher grip with pointer attached and I just can't get my poor ray unicorno to do a sliding shoot! Help please!
Just keep practicing.
Does Rock Giraffe's R145 work the same as the rubber on Meteo L-Drago?
Youre asking if it can Spin Steal? No.
Also will an angle compass help do the sliding shot?
No. You can do it without it.
(Jan. 16, 2011  9:16 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Youre asking if it can Spin Steal? No.

then what does it do
Add weight.
(Jan. 16, 2011  9:20 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Add weight.

is there even anything good about rock giraffe?
R145 has Defense potential.