Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

purchase consaltion ^^

and what deals more damage a attack on the track or wheel
Directly on the wheel. Metal on metal causes more damage than metal on plastic as plastic can absorb the shock better.
Which bey (for attack customization )is better:
Lightning L Drago or Vulcan Horuseus?
(Jan. 16, 2011  12:58 PM)Trolol Wrote: Which bey (for attack customization )is better:

Vulcan says hi.
(Jan. 16, 2011  1:00 PM)Wazzyman Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2011  12:58 PM)Trolol Wrote: Which bey (for attack customization )is better:

Vulcan says hi.
Against 230 track?
Which is better, Storm Pegasis or Galaxy Pegasis?
It really depends on what you want. RF has less speed but more stamina than R2F while R2F has more speed but slightly less stamina. If it comes with a LL2 or Beylauncher then get Galaxy
Great. Thanks. I'll probably like Galaxy better.
hi i have two questions:
1: who is a trusted ebay seller to buy a ldrago reshuffle set from?
2: and are they gonna make them belts for your launcher grips and stuff cause i think they should.
try dimsum2u
yeah i have but on his ebay page there is nothing there
(Jan. 16, 2011  2:13 PM)thermalblaze Wrote: yeah i have but on his ebay page there is nothing there
Try AkirasDaddy. Im not sure he has one in stock but everyone says he's a really good seller Heres his selling thread http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-AkirasDa...ll-Kerbecs
Also yes they really should make a belt with the grip holder but the closest thing to it now is the beybag
Is Kerbecs the heviest clear wheel?
nope,
Hasbro aquario and bull is much heavier
(Jan. 16, 2011  2:16 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2011  2:13 PM)thermalblaze Wrote: yeah i have but on his ebay page there is nothing there
Try AkirasDaddy. Im not sure he has one in stock but everyone says he's a really good seller Heres his selling thread http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-AkirasDa...ll-Kerbecs
Also yes they really should make a belt with the grip holder but the closest thing to it now is the beybag

Ok thanks
its sold out man whats the use
Hi, I cant seem to find any Beyblade Metal Fusion/Fight Boosters that contain a METAL WHEEL and not plastic! Help!?
When your result come up do they say Random Booster Light or just Random booster? That might be you're problem. If not try some sellers here on the WBO.
(Jan. 16, 2011  3:50 PM)UnluckyXIII Wrote: When your result come up do they say Random Booster Light or just Random booster? That might be you're problem. If not try some sellers here on the WBO.

Im actually looking on eBay and finding heaps of Boosters, all the boxes look alike and all are plastic wheels.

I have found ones that say Randoom Booster & Light. :s

I could try sellers on WBO, but Im new and not familiar with how buying and selling is dealt. This is why we all have eBay-addicted-mothers. Grin
is the 230 track going to be banned?
(Jan. 16, 2011  4:00 PM)DarkBlader237 Wrote: is the 230 track going to be banned?
Who knows ... Right now it is not banned, nobody knows.
(Jan. 16, 2011  3:52 PM)MetallicJunior Wrote: This is why we all have eBay-addicted-mothers. Grin

I don't. She doesn't like eBay.
I have another question! D:

'What is the point of.. Beypoints!?'

I mean, I dont get it. Is it just for fun, 'ooh I have more points than you!' or is it like a redemption thing, you can redeem your points or whatever..

O_O;;