Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jan. 15, 2011  1:37 PM)ハゼ Wrote: Also mah Beypointer won't turn on. (Yes, I removed the tab). Thanks! ^^
Press and hold the "A" and "B" Buttons to turn it on.
(Jan. 15, 2011  1:55 PM)Flamegiraffe Wrote: I have a question how do you add friends?
Your question belongs in the "Questions about the WBO" thread.

This thread is only for questions regarding Beyblade (the hobby).
(Jan. 15, 2011  1:55 PM)Flamegiraffe Wrote: I have a question how do you add friends?

That belongs in Question about the WBO, this thread is about the Beyblade Hobby only..
It still won't turn on. I've opened it up, etc., but it's still not working.
How do i get my storm capricorn M145Q too bounce really high, ive tried loads of times i just cant figure out. plz reply
(Jan. 15, 2011  2:11 PM)ハゼ Wrote: It still won't turn on. I've opened it up, etc., but it's still not working.
Hmm, have you tried to use a toothpick to press the Restart button in the little hole near the top right corner of the screen? Dead batteries might also be a reason.

If it still doesn't work, then it's probably broken. :\
One of my Beypointers came, years ago, unfunctional. You just cannot use it, deal with it.
But when I received mine from the BB01 Pegasus which came out in late 2007-08 It still worked, and i got it on christmas day. Maybe it has something with you handling it? (dropping, throwing, misaiming etc.)
Diamond.....Ive tried that....mine had 1330 points an set to Lose and my bro's was 10 points and set to win....but it says NG
(Jan. 15, 2011  2:38 PM)TheBestPegasus Wrote: How do i get my storm capricorn M145Q too bounce really high, ive tried loads of times i just cant figure out. plz reply
It doesn't bounce high like in the show. How would you expect a heavy metal spinning to to fly 3 feet? duh...
(Jan. 15, 2011  4:54 PM)Anime101 Wrote: But when I received mine from the BB01 Pegasus which came out in late 2007-08 It still worked, and i got it on christmas day. Maybe it has something with you handling it? (dropping, throwing, misaiming etc.)
No, some just do not work.
(Jan. 15, 2011  5:20 PM)XDBeyblade Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2011  2:38 PM)TheBestPegasus Wrote: How do i get my storm capricorn M145Q too bounce really high, ive tried loads of times i just cant figure out. plz reply
It doesn't bounce high like in the show. How would you expect a heavy metal spinning to to fly 3 feet? duh...

it does sometime go to 10 to 20 cm high
u might want an angle compass if u need the nooby way
or u must launch it form an 45 degree angle which is kinda hard
(Jan. 15, 2011  5:20 PM)XDBeyblade Wrote:

I can get mine to jump a good foot easily. You just need to have it at a 45 decree angle and launch it. It takes some practice, but it will work.
how good is flame byxis 230wd out of the box?
when is the angle compass going to be released in the usa
Never.
(Jan. 15, 2011  6:39 PM)Jdog Wrote: when is the angle compass going to be released in the usa
Probably never. It hasn't been released yet and there is no news of a release. Not to mention it doesn't really do anything your eyes can't do.
cool thanks, i doubt ill need angle compass plus i never rly would want too spend money on something so simple.
what is the lightest beyblade combo you could make?
(Jan. 15, 2011  8:04 PM)DarkBlader237 Wrote: what is the lightest beyblade combo you could make?
Use a Light Wheel, and look here :
http://kyoganken.web.fc2.com/beymf/
MF-F Clay/Heat Gemios 85JB.
I dont have a light wheel. or 85 or 90 but i have a 100,and i do have a jb.
(Jan. 15, 2011  8:09 PM)DarkBlader237 Wrote: i cant read what it says, and i dont have a light wheel.
Google Translate ...
Now my pointers connect but the winner is gettin 1 point...i thought u get 10
what tracks are better for attack gavity per. a low track or someting like 145ish?