Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jan. 15, 2011  5:16 AM)narutoash1 Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2011  5:11 AM)dranzorvenkat Wrote: ok i launched my defense type beyblade correctly but i lost with stamina type.
how to win on stamina type?

oh ok well you do know that stamina types are made to outspin right well if you use an defense tyep like rock leone or rock scorpio they kinda move like an attack type but if you you use one like rock orisu then he wont as much so i recomend getting a deffence type with a wb or jb performence tip since thous will make the bey move like a defence type and it will also have deffence abilites and stay somwhat in the center next to the stamina type and fight more and have a higher chance of winning if that dose not help tell me the 2 beys you were using

wrong, stamina is supposed to always beat defence, and wb/jb doesnt move enough to attakc that well...
(Jan. 15, 2011  5:19 AM)dranzorvenkat Wrote: i am using leone and l-drago

what about the stamina combo...
how you can get result by using jb?
segetario 145c
segetario is my stamina combo.
Is Earth Virgo DF145 SD a better stamina combo than Burn Phoenix DF145 SD? Can someone please answer?
nope its not (its only for collection proposes)
and none of the parts are competitive
Who were you answering?
(Jan. 15, 2011  5:30 AM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: Is Earth Virgo DF145 SD a better stamina combo than Burn Phoenix DF145 SD? Can someone please answer?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJD75JvFrQg
see for yourself
(Jan. 15, 2011  5:18 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2011  5:16 AM)narutoash1 Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2011  5:11 AM)dranzorvenkat Wrote: ok i launched my defense type beyblade correctly but i lost with stamina type.
how to win on stamina type?

oh ok well you do know that stamina types are made to outspin right well if you use an defense tyep like rock leone or rock scorpio they kinda move like an attack type but if you you use one like rock orisu then he wont as much so i recomend getting a deffence type with a wb or jb performence tip since thous will make the bey move like a defence type and it will also have deffence abilites and stay somwhat in the center next to the stamina type and fight more and have a higher chance of winning if that dose not help tell me the 2 beys you were using

wrong, stamina is supposed to always beat defence, and wb/jb doesnt move enough to attakc that well...
ya it dose and thats what i said there ment to out spin them and trust me i can make a vid on youtube tomaro with prof my leone and scorpio moves like that
(Jan. 15, 2011  5:20 AM)dranzorvenkat Wrote: how you can get result by using jb?
segetario 145c
segetario is my stamina combo.
the jog ball grips the surface and its is a bit better than WB
(Jan. 15, 2011  5:31 AM)Aquila112 Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2011  5:30 AM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: Is Earth Virgo DF145 SD a better stamina combo than Burn Phoenix DF145 SD? Can someone please answer?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJD75JvFrQg
see for yourself

Okay, thanks Aquila. I didn't know whether Earth or Burn would be better for a stamina combo because on some threads it shows that Burn is better.
(Jan. 15, 2011  5:34 AM)narutoash1 Wrote: ya it dose and thats what i said there ment to out spin them and trust me i can make a vid on youtube tomaro with prof my leone and scorpio moves like that
just try comparing it to something like rf and f and then u can see what lordwolfblade meant
and try outspinning earth/burn bull 100 wd
and wb grips the surface better than jb (cos of the small spikes in it)
(Jan. 15, 2011  5:37 AM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: Okay, thanks Aquila. I didn't know whether Earth or Burn would be better for a stamina combo because on some threads it shows that Burn is better.

burn has a better solo spin time though
(Jan. 15, 2011  5:39 AM)Aquila112 Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2011  5:34 AM)narutoash1 Wrote: ya it dose and thats what i said there ment to out spin them and trust me i can make a vid on youtube tomaro with prof my leone and scorpio moves like that
just try comparing it to something like rf and f and then u can see what lordwolfblade meant

thank you aquila112, also i never said wb/jb never moved, i said they dont move much...
(Jan. 15, 2011  5:54 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2011  5:39 AM)Aquila112 Wrote:

thank you aquila112, also i never said wb/jb never moved, i said they dont move much...

oh ok lol
Yes.
super lame question, but does a TT launcher wok on a hasbro grip and vise versa?
Hasbro launchers fit on TT grips (Hasbro Light Launchers won't fit on 3-Seg grips though) and vise versa.
I have been using CH120, but i do not know when to change the height. Should i change to 145 when i'm battling 145 & 230 heights? 120 on 135 and below?
(Jan. 15, 2011  7:15 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote: I have been using CH120, but i do not know when to change the height. Should i change to 145 when i'm battling 145 & 230 heights? 120 on 135 and below?

Use CH120 (120 Mode) when using Attack type Beyblades, and when Stamina/Defense, 145... If you are fighting 135 then It's better to be shorter, I think...
R2F KNOCKS RF? I CHANGED RF TIP FROM R2F
(Jan. 15, 2011  7:24 AM)dranzorvenkat Wrote: R2F KNOCKS RF? I CHANGED RF TIP FROM R2F

R2F has more speed than RF and RF has slightly lesser speed but more stamina, For attack R2F would be slightly better, because it can deliver a bit stronger hits. I think that was your question, Because I didn't understand...
(Jan. 15, 2011  7:22 AM)Wazzyman Wrote: and when Stamina/Defense, 145...
This isn't necessarily true.
It really depends on what height the other Stamina combo is at.

If it's at 145 height, use the 120 height.
If it's at 230, use 145.
If it's 100, 120 would probably be the best choice.
(Jan. 15, 2011  7:35 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2011  7:22 AM)Wazzyman Wrote: and when Stamina/Defense, 145...
This isn't necessarily true.
It really depends on what height the other Stamina combo is at.

If it's at 145 height, use the 120 height.
If it's at 230, use 145.
If it's 100, 120 would probably be the best choice.

Really? Is it so... Stamina types are usually at 145 or 230 or even 100. So that means 120 is what you have to use...?