Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

which beyblade would stronger he** kerbecs or meteo l-drago i buying one from akirasdaddy and i need to know which is stronger oh and anyone who has a metal face richmond PLEASE PM ME ABOUT IT I REALLY NEED IT FOR MY LIBRA BB-18
~Dragis~
(Jan. 12, 2011  12:06 AM)kai_hiwatarims Wrote: are draciel ms, driger ms or strata(gaia) dragoon ms any good?

All three of these are actually pretty horrible. Lips_sealed
(Jan. 12, 2011  3:14 AM)Dragis Wrote: which beyblade would stronger he** kerbecs or meteo l-drago i buying one from akirasdaddy and i need to know which is stronger oh and anyone who has a metal face richmond PLEASE PM ME ABOUT IT I REALLY NEED IT FOR MY LIBRA BB-18
~Dragis~
Use the Purchase Consultation topic.

By the way, "hell" is not a swear word.
I wonder if it's okay to ask, but how does Driger F's Full Auto Clutch work? May someone give me a detailed analysis?
(Jan. 12, 2011  3:25 AM)clericlaw Wrote: is beyblade dying in 2012?
Why would you think that anyway ?
(Jan. 12, 2011  3:28 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

He's probably a believer of 2012.....

DADADA
(Jan. 12, 2011  3:29 AM)Nonsense King Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2011  3:28 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

DADADA

lol cos i jsut read a thread somewhere sayin its gonna fall in 2012
also got another question. wat is the heaviest weight RF/R2f can move?and is R2f better at moving heavier weights??
(Jan. 12, 2011  3:34 AM)clericlaw Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2011  3:29 AM)Nonsense King Wrote:

DADADA

lol cos i jsut read a thread somewhere sayin its gonna fall in 2012

At least 2012 is when it will end. However, if the sales keep up, and doesn't introduce some stupid gimmick series *cough*Engine Gear*cough*, beyblade will end in.... 2015?

For your second question, you should wait for a veteran like Kai-V or Daegor42 to answer. I'm pretty stupid compared to them, haha.

Maybe A Gravity Perseus with GB145/R145 and MF. But It will still move fast.
also got another question. wat is the heaviest weight RF/R2f can move?and is R2f better at moving heavier weights??
dragis Wrote:which beyblade would stronger he** kerbecs or meteo l-drago i buying one from akirasdaddy and i need to know which is stronger oh and anyone who has a metal face richmond PLEASE PM ME ABOUT IT I REALLY NEED IT FOR MY LIBRA BB-18
~Dragis~
i answered that question a few days ago when you were off school
is beyblade gonna die in 2012?
probably?
btw hi navid
ok can anyone answer the above? and also i was wondering when u guys are playing on the attack stadium. do ur bottoms generate this kinda dust thing which is blackish colour. also does RFmake rubber marks?
(Jan. 12, 2011  3:40 AM)clericlaw Wrote: also got another question. wat is the heaviest weight RF/R2f can move?and is R2f better at moving heavier weights??
I did not personally test that second 'theory', but in general I think Beyblades are not that heavy that they would make RF and R²F not move.
(Jan. 12, 2011  3:42 AM)clericlaw Wrote: ok can anyone answer the above? and also i was wondering when u guys are playing on the attack stadium. do ur bottoms generate this kinda dust thing which is blackish colour. also does RFmake rubber marks?
Some Times Paint o_o (Sticker)
(Jan. 12, 2011  3:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2011  3:40 AM)clericlaw Wrote: also got another question. wat is the heaviest weight RF/R2f can move?and is R2f better at moving heavier weights??
I did not personally test that second 'theory', but in general I think Beyblades are not that heavy that they would make RF and R²F not move.

well i meant full potential of RF / R2f, also another question is do u guys get black kinda dust things on the performance tip after a few battles and do blades do kinda skid marks and scratches on the attack stadium?
(Jan. 12, 2011  3:42 AM)clericlaw Wrote: ok can anyone answer the above? and also i was wondering when u guys are playing on the attack stadium. do ur bottoms generate this kinda dust thing which is blackish colour. also does RFmake rubber marks?

Yes, and yes. The rubber marks look worse on the Clear Attack Stadium. =\
I wonder if it's okay to ask, but how does Driger F's Full Auto Clutch work? May someone give me a detailed analysis?
(Jan. 12, 2011  4:02 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:

YEA!!! LOL looks horrible on the attack stadium . which is have, which is clear. u know i also got another question. the people on youtube when the make their videos, are there attack stadiums in like mint ocndition? because when i watch their videos it seems like they dont got any scratches or skids. also is it possible to clean the rubber makrs off?
I'm positive it isn't a mint stadium, as none of us (or I would assume) would want to use the money to buy a new mint attack stadium for each and every beyblade video we make.
(Jan. 12, 2011  4:11 AM)clericlaw Wrote:

YEA!!! LOL looks horrible on the attack stadium . which is have, which is clear. u know i also got another question. the people on youtube when the make their videos, are there attack stadiums in like mint ocndition? because when i watch their videos it seems like they dont got any scratches or skids. also is it possible to clean the rubber makrs off?

All you do is wash your stadium. Does my stadium look clean to you?

(I still need to find a WAY better way to remove the marks)
(Jan. 12, 2011  4:17 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:

maybe my eyesight is bad or the angle it is at. and how do u wash ur stadium?
i really used the search but how can i post a spoiler ?
(Jan. 12, 2011  4:18 AM)clericlaw Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2011  4:17 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:

maybe my eyesight is bad or the angle it is at. and how do u wash ur stadium?

With a Wet Washrag and a Dry one, or occasionally just a Sink, and a Dry Rag, cause I get lazy. Lol
Wrong place to ask, but read the help section at the top
Edit: that was to ikmv
(Jan. 12, 2011  4:24 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: With a Wet Washrag and a Dry one, or occasionally just a Sink, and a Dry Rag, cause I get lazy. Lol

u mean u jsut use a wet rag and clean it, the dry it off with a dry rag? i dont quite get wat u said there